Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

PANCHO BETRAYAL

This is a discussion on PANCHO BETRAYAL within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; man.. u guys talking about ash not gettin all the items? he is wearing glass belt just to hold it.. ...
Page: 6

Tiba

man.. u guys talking about ash not gettin all the items?
    he is wearing glass belt just to hold it.. untill he gets iron neck so it doesnt look like he is scamming
    lol
    but in reality... he is

LOL @ this topic.

What happens when you put a bunch of prepubescent teens in one topic?????
    UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZz !!!!!!!!
    Yayyyyy!

I like how you said you had to leave cuz you guys have a life or some shit, yet you sit on forums doing shit like this lol.

It would be funny as hell if he really did NT though

Tiba

LOL @ this topic.

What happens when you put a bunch of prepubescent teens in one topic?????
    UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZz !!!!!!!!
    Yayyyyy!

I like how you said you had to leave cuz you guys have a life or some shit, yet you sit on forums doing shit like this lol.
    It would be funny as hell if he really did NT though [/b]
    well the once that dont play the game much
    are on the forums lol
    talking shit
    blah blah all this is dumb and people get worked up about things to much.

[/b]
    humm nice photoshop last time i checked pm boxes where transparent

HotAsIce

lol, undestructablezzzzz, with a party of 4 players, successfully kept Fierce and Fear from killing isiloon. Good Game.

OpusDei

hate to say it but those pics are NOT photoshopped o.O

you'd have to be amazingly good at photoing shit to make those and i highyl doubt anyone here takes the time to make this kind of shit up =(

gg pancho, never really liked you

-TheArtist

gz bro, server is 10 days old. We've killed it twice in less than 5 minutes, you however got it to 20% when we didn't bother you for 5-10 minutes.

Its okay, you can't see a someone better than you. That topic of us killing us just instantly instilled a fury in the majority of your clan. I'll try to understand that when you guys keep trying to stand in our way because the only thing you'll ever amount to is a minor annoyance. Have fun being insignificant pricks that obviously lack the social skills to maintain any type of real life relationship while being satisfied with thriving off your relationships with your internet buddies that only consists of you trying to put other people down instead of making yourselves better.

I've already said it before, but grow up. One day, that'll sink into you guys or it'll hit you in the face like a truck. Take your pick. Come bother us all you want at isiloons, its all fair play. Its just disturbing how you have to harass each individual member of our clan and other clans (some to extreme extents) to make yourselves feel good and fulfilled. Your lives must lack any sort of substance for this to be enough for you. Good luck with getting over all of that, you'll need it whether you know it or not (my guess is the latter).

waytogofranko

hate to say it but those pics are NOT photoshopped o.O

you'd have to be amazingly good at photoing shit to make those and i highyl doubt anyone here takes the time to make this kind of shit up =(

gg pancho, never really liked you

-TheArtist[/b]
    this is a clan full of 12 year olds we're talking about.

besides, i tried making the name "PanchoViIIa" and what do ya know? it's taken.

Hey cutie Senior Member

hey retard
    maybe cuz we had 15 people online and you guys had your whole clan there

You go to this extent for this? Its funny how you base everything off your assumptions, and eVe who Mario kicked out knew about when we killed isiloon.

At least post a KSC if your gonna post this, it has already been requested.

As for me gearing myself, yea those dual cleaver 7s cost me a fortune. Grow up kiddos

HotAsIce

Wow, you act like your awesome by killing isillon with your what... 15 drainers? We were doing it the hard way, and got almost the same results in the same amount of time. We were able to keep your entire clan from killing isiloon with a party of 5, rolled you when our whole clan was able to be on, and did so with 2 people in clan mastered.

As for harassing you, this game is for big boys, if you're that easily offended I'm sure you can find a Dora the explorer MMORPG to play on. The only reason you were able to kill us was from numbers, and both clans know this. You don't need to blow smoke up anyone's ass to make that realization. How simple it was to keep you from doing isiloon with 5 people is still kind of surprising, especially since we almost got it with 3/4 of your clan coming and attacking us.

Unfortunately most of us have work or school (or both in my case <_< ) to attend tomorrow, or we could have killed isiloon after we ran you out of abyss. Hopefully next time the respawn will be a little more... timely

Hydr4

Wow, you act like your awesome by killing isillon with your what... 15 drainers? We were doing it the hard way, and got almost the same results in the same amount of time. We were able to keep your entire clan from killing isiloon with a party of 5, rolled you when our whole clan was able to be on, and did so with 2 people in clan mastered.

As for harassing you, this game is for big boys, if you&#39;re that easily offended I&#39;m sure you can find a Dora the explorer MMORPG to play on. The only reason you were able to kill us was from numbers, and both clans know this. You don&#39;t need to blow smoke up anyone&#39;s ass to make that realization. How simple it was to keep you from doing isiloon with 5 people is still kind of surprising, especially since we almost got it with 3/4 of your clan coming and attacking us.

Unfortunately most of us have work or school (or both in my case <_< ) to attend tomorrow, or we could have killed isiloon after we ran you out of abyss. Hopefully next time the respawn will be a little more... timely [/b]
    You do make me laugh you almost got it? haha you got it to 30% thats not even close , second of all at this stage of the server we cant kill isiloon with 14 people there so you guys rushing on our floor and dying like idiots had nothing to do with the fact that we didn&#39;t kill it.

ISeeYouPee

well it is what it is and ash is noob...
    takes rofl most wariors and rogues in fierce hit me under 200-300 unbuffed... pretty sad

Hydr4

well it is what it is and ash is noob...
    takes rofl most wariors and rogues in fierce hit me under 200-300 unbuffed... pretty sad[/b]
    yet we kill isiloon and you dont

ISeeYouPee

u know many more rogues u had then us?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast