Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

PANCHO BETRAYAL

This is a discussion on PANCHO BETRAYAL within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; The fact that you think you even got close to killing shows you have no idea how difficult it is ...
Page: 7

The fact that you think you even got close to killing shows you have no idea how difficult it is w/o mastered players and +5 armors. If you think 20% hp on isiloon is close you might want to open a window and get some fresh air. A lot of you guys have killed isiloon before so you should know thats not even close. I don't act like I'm awesome I just display a direct comparison that apparently is too hard for you to stomach.

And sorry, having satted and noob as the two most words in your vocabulary doesn't make you a big boy. Act like this in the real world and see how many people think you're a big boy. This is harassment, whether you want to paint it as what you are or not.

The only reason either clan killed the other was numbers + positioning. It is significantly easier to hold the floor then take it over. Give me 1 ice mage and 1 debuffer while abusing the tp bug I guarentee you that no clan this new in a server could kill an isiloon with 3-4 parties, and yes that includes your clan and even fierce. The time you got it to 3/4 was when we left it alone. We wanted to wait till you had it low, 1% ish, to attack. It never got there so we just went for it. You're exactly right, rogues are how we kill it. Gee silly me for using drainers to kill a boss with over 1mil hp when the tanks do 600 damage.

lowlife

yeah you had 20+ drainers we had maybe 7?

hydr4 was a noob in akara. ( babashoppa)
    and now in new server..gg buddy

HotAsIce

Go over a few of my posts and try to show me that the only words in my vocabulary are satted and noob. I've never even used the term satted, and rarely use the word noob. People form these forums know exactly how I act on forums, and I can guarentee you it has nothing to do with simple terms such as satted or noob. If you want to continue down the path of personal insults, I'll be glad to join in, however don't go crying to mommy when you get one-hit in a battle of wits.

Noone is saying your stupid for using drains, we're simply pointing out how superior our clan is to yours. we get isiloon down to 15 or 20% with 5 or 6 drainers, and you can't even finish it off with triple the number. Not to mention several mastered characters. We've seen what your clan is capable (incapable I think may be a little more accurate) of in CZ and border war. You win when you get a duffer and we do not, or you get owned 84 to 15 or whatever the score was when we had a duffer. On equal grounds, you do not stand a chance, and having your clan mates town away from isiloon just to try to keep our small party from coming back shows that you know that.

Boyce

rofl this shit is stupid y hasnt this been closed yet=o...if not jus wait the 3 days guess wat will happen nothing=o..u guys jus gonna keep geting rocked[/b]
    kenshin, the bp, is talking about people getting rocked? Lol.

sh1vas

and the great moral of KO players keeps showin up.

gogo start a drama TV show. maybe some 10yearold would watch it.

Clans are generally spoken as one, so I'm simply following the norm. You obviously don't say it, but 90% of your clanmates do. If you're going to attempt to insult my maturity you should look at the clan you're in, that's all I'm saying.

One thing is for sure, the fact that you get it to 25% with 6 drains and we've killed it with 15 or however many in no way proves your clan is superior. Me, ash and dino got isiloon down to 25% with just the three of us on dlw rogues and a sleeper. Its not difficult. Take three drainers and a sleeper down there who actually drain on time and you'll see for yourself after about 4 drains.

I've been to one losing bdw and we lost by 10 kills because we had unbuffed paper mages against a mastered sin who would one hit them with any of their 3 best skills. I've been to plenty of BDW's against KillaHeala (i think thats his name) who is full heal with parasite I believe. You can't honestly use BDW's as proof as to how you're so much better than us because both sides get stuck with randoms.

Towning away from isiloon to keep you from coming down while the clan killed isiloon seems pretty logical... only problem is we didn't have enough people for it. On equal grounds we've proven to prevail for the most part. Guess it all depends on your definition of 'equal'. I don't really see your character that much so I'm thinking we've been seeing significantly different things. Maybe we're the difference makers.

well, i have no respect to firece. telling ppl we lured on them monsters when they killed boss, but somehow they dont have one ss, one name nothing. keshin, ur not the bp thats promise us ur not going to call ur clan when we found talos, and 1 min later we saw all firece there? about the bw, every bw we all whish we are not going to be in the same party with firece mages/priests.

about pancho, he asked me to come our clan also loled.

ISeeYouPee

lol ya yatta pls dont talk.... every fucking time i see fierce first thing they do is massive me....i mean come on ..
    there is no point of me going bdw cus i know i will get massived and no point of me doing anything... its massive first then parasite then malice even thou u guys still hit me for 300s when i ma maliced but w/e and u tell me u guys are good.. only way u guys win is if u have duffer and we dont so ya IN YOUR FACE!
    anyways and kenshin for u i wouldnt be talking cus i beat u in cz full hp unbuffed no wolf no nothing i mean nothing...u just started spaming heals but i still raped u LOL..anyways gn for now
    panchovilla gl boro

el oh el at this topic

ISeeYouPee

el oh el at this topic[/b]
    will some one help me , please dont slap me cus im loosing it y o u r making this hard? :P

oh go cry more...
    fraps killing it and gg...
    and i doubt its pancho on that picture...
    upload it as .KSC and maybe ill belive you...
    and @Nati... who would wanna join ur sad sorry ass clan wannabe?

well.. should i upload ksc when half of ur clan cry about how things going there?

Bizzzy

Does anyone else find it funny how people tryna act smart on a topic like this :P
    IN OTHHHHERRR NEWWWWS yes we stood in fierces way only after they took the floor after half our clan left
    we had 1 buffer 2 mages and 2 warriors left.. provoke + aoe ftw :P

this have a very simple idea

Fierce < UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ

jakub

this have a very simple idea

Fierce > UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ[/b]
    ure right.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast