Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

PANCHO BETRAYAL

This is a discussion on PANCHO BETRAYAL within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; lol yea just tell them they are good, maybe they'll finally stop talking and play the game...
Page: 8

lol yea just tell them they are good, maybe they'll finally stop talking and play the game

First of all, you guys got rolled. Half of you idiots scrolled up for that, and guess what? You still got rocked. As gogo said in-game, plan A failed, plan B failed, so what was plan C? Do everything in your right mind to stop us from taking it.
    Anyone who laughs because we couldn't kill it is fucking stupid, the only reason you guys killed it is because we weren't there raiding when you had it at 20%, you didn't have to constantly watch over your backs to see if we would send a duffer town to torment your tankers, you didn't have to be reminded that some clan is NEVER gonna let you kill it. You even said that you did not have the numbers to kill it? So why still raid? Because Ash wet his little panties knowing that we owned him, lots of people already said he is a bad clan leader, shouting at players on vent and making them pay 1m everyday to be in clan? Lol.
    I can't believe the numbers came into this, we had more then you? We had a mage party, full, a tank party, full, a drain party with 4 rogues in it and a left over party with 3 priests.
    To another comment? Babashop? Okey. We have 2 mastered in the clan, only two.. but how many can i name from fierce? Elektrik ( 1m everyday pls i need master ) kenshin, duality, dualty, steven, pancho, hydr4 and others i can't remember. Riiiiiiight, so if two of us babashopped our gems how many babashopers in your clan? Oh wait, i guess the EH01 EH02 at werewolfs aren't really Chinese bot farmers.

kenshin, the bp, is talking about people getting rocked? Lol.[/b]
    yet wen ever i single one of u out ya keep running in cz till theirs another stealthed rouge to cover u

Icy

First of all, you guys got rolled. Half of you idiots scrolled up for that, and guess what? You still got rocked. As gogo said in-game, plan A failed, plan B failed, so what was plan C? Do everything in your right mind to stop us from taking it.
    Anyone who laughs because we couldn't kill it is fucking stupid, the only reason you guys killed it is because we weren't there raiding when you had it at 20%, you didn't have to constantly watch over your backs to see if we would send a duffer town to torment your tankers, you didn't have to be reminded that some clan is NEVER gonna let you kill it. You even said that you did not have the numbers to kill it? So why still raid? Because Ash wet his little panties knowing that we owned him, lots of people already said he is a bad clan leader, shouting at players on vent and making them pay 1m everyday to be in clan? Lol.
    I can't believe the numbers came into this, we had more then you? We had a mage party, full, a tank party, full, a drain party with 4 rogues in it and a left over party with 3 priests.
    To another comment? Babashop? Okey. We have 2 mastered in the clan, only two.. but how many can i name from fierce? Elektrik ( 1m everyday pls i need master ) kenshin, duality, dualty, steven, pancho, hydr4 and others i can't remember. Riiiiiiight, so if two of us babashopped our gems how many babashopers in your clan? Oh wait, i guess the EH01 EH02 at werewolfs aren't really Chinese bot farmers.[/b]

umm yea just because you got eVe dont mean that he/ she knows whats going on
    get your facts straight

we were so out numbers 3 parties my ass
    and thought it all we spawn at one place all mages drops there novas
    everyone is at 10% hp and though it all we took the floor
    stop crying grow up

@ icecold pm me after bdw today we will go arena for the little deal we made
    if you cant one hit me unbuffed then you get me a rol
    and ill get you duel rocs if you can

kk thxs (cant wait for you to run and hide from me)

Your quite the idiotic one, you still fail to realize that if your on the isiloon floor and people are tping up its easy to hold the floor, yet you lost the floor, with your entire clan there, outnumbered but we still took the floor, killed you as you guys tried to reclaim it and then your people logged off and you left 1 party to screw around with us everytime we had her just about dead. Wow its so hard to just ice torment and rape everyone, yet you morons are to dim-witted to figure that out. We didn't have as many people as we did when we killed her the other time but we still almost got it down. Yet you sit here saying how you get it to 20% blah blah and we got it to 1% and we were also being raided just like we raided you. Only difference is you had more players until they left. But the fact remains that we still have killed it, and that you guys couldn't even get it close to being dead. So technically, Plan A, B, C failed for you, we were their at the end.

You called your entire clan to isiloon and the only reason you came up there was to screw around. You failed at trying to kill her, and you failed at trying to kill us cuz at the end we held the isiloon floor even though you outnumbered us and even had a spy in our vent telling you exactly what we were doing.

You can claim all you want to be the better clan but the fact remains your not. How many wars have you won? I think i love the collection of red chests i get from BDW so your not winning bdw either. You can claim to own us in cz but we still know its untrue, for the simple fact that you can't kill us, and then icecold cries about massive and duffs, yet whoever plays gramps does the exact same thing back. All you do in every post is contradict yourself and show your clans immaturity and stupidity. You did it on Ronark, and now your doing it here.

eVe got booted by Mario and then u take him into ure clan like nothing and he obviously tells you stuff, so if you want to believe that me and Mario get paid 1m a day to gear ourselves you can believe it. I hope you do actually, cuz my cleaver 7s cost me a fortune, so did his chitins 6. There is a reason we do things, but you guys just love to assume stuff.

Its funny how two faced people are. I mean some of the players pm me in Moradon and just have a friendly chat, then you kill them in cz and you start getting letters of talking shit. We have never started any shit within the clans, all that happens is icecold has a big mouth and likes to start shit, yet thats all it is, its "shit" cuz its all shit coming out of ure mouth cuz none of it is true.

If you wan't drama so much go turn on the TV and watch a drama series, otherwise shut up play the game, stop self-promoting and take some lessons from Heartless on how to be a decent person. Lates.

Ash just owned all of u rofl

Your quite the idiotic one, you still fail to realize that if your on the isiloon floor and people are tping up its easy to hold the floor, yet you lost the floor, with your entire clan there, outnumbered but we still took the floor, killed you as you guys tried to reclaim it and then your people logged off and you left 1 party to screw around with us everytime we had her just about dead. Wow its so hard to just ice torment and rape everyone, yet you morons are to dim-witted to figure that out. We didn't have as many people as we did when we killed her the other time but we still almost got it down. Yet you sit here saying how you get it to 20% blah blah and we got it to 1% and we were also being raided just like we raided you. Only difference is you had more players until they left. But the fact remains that we still have killed it, and that you guys couldn't even get it close to being dead. So technically, Plan A, B, C failed for you, we were their at the end.

You called your entire clan to isiloon and the only reason you came up there was to screw around. You failed at trying to kill her, and you failed at trying to kill us cuz at the end we held the isiloon floor even though you outnumbered us and even had a spy in our vent telling you exactly what we were doing.

You can claim all you want to be the better clan but the fact remains your not. How many wars have you won? I think i love the collection of red chests i get from BDW so your not winning bdw either. You can claim to own us in cz but we still know its untrue, for the simple fact that you can't kill us, and then icecold cries about massive and duffs, yet whoever plays gramps does the exact same thing back. All you do in every post is contradict yourself and show your clans immaturity and stupidity. You did it on Ronark, and now your doing it here.

eVe got booted by Mario and then u take him into ure clan like nothing and he obviously tells you stuff, so if you want to believe that i get paid 1m a day to gear myself you can believe it. I hope you do actually, cuz my cleaver 7s cost me a fortune. There is a reason we do things, but you guys just love to assume stuff.

Its funny how two faced people are. I mean some of the players pm me in Moradon and just have a friendly chat, then you kill them in cz and you start getting letters of talking shit. We have never started any shit within the clans, all that happens is icecold has a big mouth and likes to start shit, yet thats all it is, its "shit" cuz its all shit coming out of ure mouth cuz none of it is true.

If you wan't drama so much go turn on the TV and watch a drama series, otherwise shut up play the game, stop self-promoting and take some lessons from Heartless on how to be a decent person. Lates.[/b]
    At the end are the keywords here, exactly, at the beginning we fucking rolled you, sure you may say we had a big advantage, but you guys could even kill a party of us. After an hour and a half of failed raids from you guys, either coming down at the same time, sending partys up 1 by 1, or just sending duffers and vokers up to annoy us you were still getting raped. As you said, at the end, after two hours many of ours gave up, maybe you guys have better patience then us? Maybe we had better things to do with our time? Maybe we understood we could not kill it so we actually gave up? You guys were not outnumbered, you had 3-4 partys at first, so did we, besides, you got over 8 people mastered, good geared people and 2+ duffers when we dont have shit, and you still lost.
    We have already established WHY we could not take isiloon, heres a challenge, if you let us a kill a isiloon and we don't kill it faster then you did it, we'll give you the drop.

And i laugh at you, BDW? Mmm... OKEY. How many have we won? Well i have won any one i have been in from the 2nd day of BW's of the server. I'll take a few examples, me and another sin were the only undesz, we had no buffer, and there were at least 4 fierce, 2 ice mages, we won. Another example, it was 7 undesz n 1 random, against 6 fierce, 1 work and 1 random, we won in 6 minutes and i only used 5 souls and 3 hp pots. Another example, it was you and a few members of your clan against 6 undesz, you got pounded.

You complain at outnumbering.. are you stupid? You say later on in your post that we do shit in war? Err, hello? In BW it's 40-60 to 80-100 to you.. You have clans like Fierce, Fear, Work, Elitegroup, etc etc, yes you guys fucking own us in wars, but only when you have the whole human nation following behind you. Cummon Elektrik, you shouldn't be stupid enough to bring up wars knowing the outnumbered side always wins... remember Girakon? It was exactly the same there.

Edit: SixthSense, i love the faith you have in your clannies.
    Pancho is caught just fucking admit it , pathetic[/b]

yup and electrik will be rich all others will be fucked over[/b]
    if anyone replyed to this retaded post nvm, if not:
    kk tnx bb rofl noob...
    cya in cz, and fierce has been a clan for a long time now and EVERYONE knows ash is fair when giving clan drops.
    oký?

kratos

....owned

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Icy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jbw3vGvjDwU

just chill and listen to this music maybe it can help relax you niggas
    it speaks to me

BURN DOWN THE SYSTEM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jbw3vGvjDwU

just chill and listen to this music maybe it can help relax you niggas
    it speaks to me

BURN DOWN THE SYSTEM[/b]
    cool music :]

Hydr4

1st of all im not mastered , 2nd of all im pretty sure u have more then 2 mastered in ur clan , By the way kenshin isnt also and dualt isnt aswell.

Boyce

Ash just owned all of u rofl[/b]
    Wow. I feel owned.
    /endsarcasm

1st of all im not mastered , 2nd of all im pretty sure u have more then 2 mastered in ur clan , By the way kenshin isnt also and dualt isnt aswell.[/b]
    Yesterday at Isi mastered people : WiggaOnATrigga, IceColdKillah. Today mastered : Kewlo, Meow, Disturbed and the other two.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast