Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

PANCHO BETRAYAL

This is a discussion on PANCHO BETRAYAL within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; close topic please , or make a new section the "Petty Section" and move too there...
Page: 9

Banned

close topic please , or make a new section the "Petty Section" and move too there

And sorry, having satted and noob as the two most words in your vocabulary doesn't make you a big boy. Act like this in the real world and see how many people think you're a big boy. This is harassment, whether you want to paint it as what you are or not.[/b]
    HUH? REAL WORLD? WHAT?

Hey cutie Senior Member

eVe got booted by Mario and then u take him into ure clan like nothing and he obviously tells you stuff, so if you want to believe that me and Mario get paid 1m a day to gear ourselves you can believe it. I hope you do actually, cuz my cleaver 7s cost me a fortune, so did his chitins 6. There is a reason we do things, but you guys just love to assume stuff.[/b]
    HMMMMMMMMMMMM I DONT THINK WE HAVE eVe IN OUR CLAN RETARD
    I SAW HIM IN BDW TODAY AND HE WAS CLANLESS
    please GET YOUR facts straight cunt

Hydr4

HMMMMMMMMMMMM I DONT THINK WE HAVE eVe IN OUR CLAN RETARD
    I SAW HIM IN BDW TODAY AND HE WAS CLANLESS
    please GET YOUR facts straight cunt[/b]
    Made 2 mins ago 'cunt'

Jason269

/pwned

gmbannedpls

Royalassassin

Lets all have a tea party at my house, and we can sort this out man to man! oh in your case child to man!

wow this section desperately needs a mod.............

Emporio

handbags at dawn :P

EEEEEEEEEEEEE-FFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT TT!

E-Fight! E-Fight! E-Fight!

Wow - no one seems to be actually winning this e-fight . . . . imagine that . . .

Royalassassin

What happend to the Mods on this section?

To fierce, maybe we babashop our gems, but at least we dont do this....

No this pic is not me, a friend sent me it as he found it on a turkish site.

And then this...

Can you say... pwned?

Emporio

good money maker, cant see the problem if he isnt koxping

Royalassassin

That does not prove anything you squeeky retard

Kreeden

First of all, you guys got rolled. Half of you idiots scrolled up for that, and guess what? You still got rocked. As gogo said in-game, plan A failed, plan B failed, so what was plan C? Do everything in your right mind to stop us from taking it.
    Anyone who laughs because we couldn't kill it is fucking stupid, the only reason you guys killed it is because we weren't there raiding when you had it at 20%, you didn't have to constantly watch over your backs to see if we would send a duffer town to torment your tankers, you didn't have to be reminded that some clan is NEVER gonna let you kill it. You even said that you did not have the numbers to kill it? So why still raid? Because Ash wet his little panties knowing that we owned him, lots of people already said he is a bad clan leader, shouting at players on vent and making them pay 1m everyday to be in clan? Lol.
    I can't believe the numbers came into this, we had more then you? We had a mage party, full, a tank party, full, a drain party with 4 rogues in it and a left over party with 3 priests.
    To another comment? Babashop? Okey. We have 2 mastered in the clan, only two.. but how many can i name from fierce? Elektrik ( 1m everyday pls i need master ) kenshin, duality, dualty, steven, pancho, hydr4 and others i can't remember. Riiiiiiight, so if two of us babashopped our gems how many babashopers in your clan? Oh wait, i guess the EH01 EH02 at werewolfs aren't really Chinese bot farmers.[/b]
    You don't even know what the 1 mil is for. It's not for "being in clan", I thought you were a little more chilled then that man. I know first hand Pancho wouldn't betray Fierce just like that. I don't understand why you guys need to cause such drama, you've been doing it in Cypher - Ronark - Girakon and now here. Why not play the game and stop bitching like kids on a forum?

Yes, we've had a couple people buy gbs. No doubt, it's true. I know alot of our masters came from their spent time at werewolfs. You guys going to be okay with that? You all alright or should we make another forum topic. Might as well sticky one in General Chat.

Why don't I see Heartless talking any shit? The only respectable person I've met in Undestructables. Please, show them some maturity for us. There's no need for this topic.

ArtOfFighters

Lets all have a tea party at my house, and we can sort this out man to man! oh in your case child to man![/b]

dude.... h34r:

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast