Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

PC> 2hnd Giga Ax +6, Raptor +7, War chitin Set

This is a discussion on PC> 2hnd Giga Ax +6, Raptor +7, War chitin Set within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; well, i just want to know the price of tthese...
Page: 1

TjabbaHO

well, i just want to know the price of tthese

TjabbaHO

up

Aquarius

your buying or selling?

can i have my giga back

Sky_Dragon

stolen

TjabbaHO

LOL, im just currious of the price since i've heard some1 had it on the server

stop accusing me of shit since i dont even play on that server, i play on Xigenon, 4Rizzy is my ingame name

if u want to, i can log my account that has prem and show u that i've havent even made a char on that server

You play on xigenon but ur price checking it on here? Fuck you kid You just joined our fucking clan and you fucking scam us? Fuck you kid You'll be fucking banned from ko4life soon so no worries you took our Giga +6 We'll take your fucking reputation wonder how fast your fucking faggot swedish ass is gonna NCS in game cunt -.- Tormentor let this guy burrow his Giga +6 ( JUST MADE TODAY WITH HIM! ) and he ran off with it and quit our clan hes swedish, his in game name is Nestle k thx fucking scrub Fuck you.

P.S If this isn't nestle your prolly 1 of his faggot swedish friends price checking it for him to sell ya fucking cunt Helping a scammer? You're just as good as a scammer BB k thx. Your Gone.

Limited Edition! Senior Member

stole giga, quit clan, quit vent.

dont trust this faggot, in game name: Nestle

TjabbaHO

WTF?!?!? who do u think i am?!
    i am not some "Nestle" in game, i've never even played on Carnac, i've just heard that some of these items excists on that server...

Sky_Dragon

yeah its just a weird thing that once nestle leaves clan 5 seconds later there is a post about a 2h giga kk w/e

TjabbaHO

u can think of what ever u want

You'll Be Banned Soon kid no worries

TjabbaHO

Thanks, i care so much...!
    banned from a forum just cuz i posted 1 topic on a server which i dont even played on anything at all

You cause your Price Checking an item that was scammed from my clannie JUST fucking Now and you try to bull shit out of it? Kid your a fuckign swedish cunt of a scammer and I hope you get hit by a bus k thx count of you scammed over pixels and you left the best clan on this server in terms of people friends and just overall people k thx. Your over with.

Banned

Thanks, i care so much...!
    banned from a forum just cuz i posted 1 topic on a server which i dont even played on anything at all[/b]

well give back the clann drop , i highly doubt that youd of been able to take, either give back the giga as uve quit clan, or get banned for ko4life

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast