Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PC> Secret-Silver Earring

This is a discussion on PC> Secret-Silver Earring within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; lol? why does it matter ..? offer him ur price i will offer him mine in game simple as that. ...
Page: 2

Tiba

lol?
    why does it matter ..? offer him ur price i will offer him mine in game simple as that.

i dont like drama kid if ur trying to make one

I_JuST_OwNed_U

lol ofc im trying, ur trying to call me a kid when you dont know me, im offering as the bid goes higher, how does that make me a kid? Thats what this post is for, so he can get the most out of his item.

sexy Owa

Tiba, aside from owned you being a friend of mine he is right, you have no right to call him a kid for doing what this market is made for, bidding. Now if you two cant bid in a mature manner i recommend you stop posting at all, PM if you need to but dont make any more senseless arguments.

Tiba

lol ofc im trying, ur trying to call me a kid when you dont know me, im offering as the bid goes higher, how does that make me a kid? Thats what this post is for, so he can get the most out of his item.[/b]
    and i said no problem offer him.
    and ill offer him in game simple enough aint it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12