Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Plz delete..

This is a discussion on Plz delete.. within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; he broke a rule, plain and simple. and for having done so he was temporarily suspended to rethink what he ...
Page: 2

Tiba

he broke a rule, plain and simple. and for having done so he was temporarily suspended to rethink what he posts. if you have a problem with what ive done you are going to have to deal with it, last i checked your not the market moderator of carnac west.[/b]
    atleast someone is smart around here
    <3

he broke a rule, plain and simple. and for having done so he was temporarily suspended to rethink what he posts. if you have a problem with what ive done you are going to have to deal with it, last i checked your not the market moderator of carnac west.[/b]
    go update your rules please. this way people arent getting banned for invisible rules. thanks. i would put this in a pm, but your to cocky to reply when you know your wrong.

Tiba

go update your rules please. this way people arent getting banned for invisible rules. thanks. i would put this in a pm, but your to cocky to reply when you know your wrong.[/b]
    hows he cocky?
    not cocky.. just right

sexy Owa

go update your rules please. this way people arent getting banned for invisible rules. thanks. i would put this in a pm, but your to cocky to reply when you know your wrong.[/b]
    -.- i told you not to bother replying for a reason. if you keep making a problem out of this i dont see a problem in extending your suspension from this market. accept responsability for your actions instead of talking bullshit. do not spam the market with things the topic creater does not want you posting in it.

Tiba

thank you
    .. anyways back on topic
    still selling smite 7 !!!!! =]

Banned

Owa did what was right. I do not see why people are questioning his authority. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...p;f=2&id=13

J

Yeah I&#39;m not. But someone came to me with a problem and I tried to resolve it. You may have made a rule on the Cwest server, but you also have to follow the general Ko4life guidelines.

u have a problem with the way i talk.. but its to bad cuase u cant do anything..
    ummm
    did i go into his topic or he came into mine?
    therefor
    get off the topic or delete this one so i can make a new one cuase u all posting shit on my topic.
    aight?
    thanks bb[/b]
    Oh really? Keep it up and see what happens.

Yeah I&#39;m not. But someone came to me with a problem and I tried to resolve it. You may have made a rule on the Cwest server, but you also have to follow the general Ko4life guidelines.

Owa did what was right. I do not see why people are questioning his authority. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...p;f=2&id=13[/b]
    Yeah but he did it in a jokingly matter. It&#39;s not like he was being serious about it, nontheless it shouldn&#39;t have been done. But no need to get all huffy and puffy about it.

Tiba

Yeah but he did it in a jokingly matter. It&#39;s not like he was being serious about it, nontheless it shouldn&#39;t have been done. But no need to get all huffy and puffy about it.[/b]
    i know my limits ^^

dragunmaster

Oh really? Keep it up and see what happens.[/b]

I just had to stop and have a good LOL at that

so all your saying is if someone makes you mad your gonna abuse admin rights and ban them?

GG ADMIN GG

magnified

Yeah but he did it in a jokingly matter. It&#39;s not like he was being serious about it, nontheless it shouldn&#39;t have been done. But no need to get all huffy and puffy about it.[/b]
    mhmm,, shut ya mouth

me want smite hammer for free

TIBA I MISS YOU BABA

Motnahp

Yeah I&#39;m not. But someone came to me with a problem and I tried to resolve it. You may have made a rule on the Cwest server, but you also have to follow the general Ko4life guidelines.[/b]
    J, you don&#39;t have to explain yourself to this dumass mod and these morons sucking up to his market powers

-.- i told you not to bother replying for a reason. if you keep making a problem out of this i dont see a problem in extending your suspension from this market. accept responsability for your actions instead of talking bullshit. do not spam the market with things the topic creater does not want you posting in it.[/b]
    Hey Owa... instead of being a cocky ass prick why don&#39;t you accept the fact that you are wrong and back the fuk up from abusing your powers.... someone questions your sorry ass and (omgs I must ban I am fag) wtf is with you... fuking turk >.>?

You want to enforce rules champ... Then fuking post them in your market section okay?

Owa did what was right. I do not see why people are questioning his authority. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...p;f=2&id=13[/b]
    Please refer to the comment i left to owa above thanks...

i know my limits ^^[/b]
    You are a faggot

I just had to stop and have a good LOL at that

so all your saying is if someone makes you mad your gonna abuse admin rights and ban them?

GG ADMIN GG[/b]
    Umm, unlike the morons above that I have quoted... J has more then a reason to ban Tiba if he feels he wants to
    because unlike Bknight, Tiba has broken a rule about flaming members

So because of this post I know I can be banned... But you better take tibas ass with me if you do

Oh and by the way... since dragunmaster is talking about power abuse...

Tiba did your warn level go up too? Or did Owa just abuse his power on me yesterday just like on Bknight...

BECAUSE APPARENTLY THIS IS A REASON FOR INFRACTION UPON MY ACCOUNT NOW
    Originally posted by Owa Fag
    I hope im being clear when i say you dont tell me what to do in my market, he broke a rule and hes paying the price. keep your insults to a minimum if you&#39;d like to continue posting in carnac west.
    Thanks for the power abuse owa
    I didn&#39;t know telling him what to do is against the rules now... or is that just more uposted rules in his head?

So in conclusion thanks Tiba for being an extreme bich and making me hate you when all Bknight was doing was being friendly and making some fun (aka a free bump you dumass).... sorry Bknight we have a mentally disturbed section mod aswell, I guess....

Tiba

J, you don&#39;t have to explain yourself to this dumass mod and these morons sucking up to his market powers

Hey Owa... instead of being a cocky ass prick why don&#39;t you accept the fact that you are wrong and back the fuk up from abusing your powers.... someone questions your sorry ass and (omgs I must ban I am fag) wtf is with you... fuking turk >.>?

You want to enforce rules champ... Then fuking post them in your market section okay?
    Please refer to the comment i left to owa above thanks...
    You are a faggot
    Umm, unlike the morons above that I have quoted... J has more then a reason to ban Tiba if he feels he wants to
    because unlike Bknight, Tiba has broken a rule about flaming members

So because of this post I know I can be banned... But you better take tibas ass with me if you do
    So in conclusion thanks Tiba for being an extreme bich and making me hate you when all Bknight was doing was being friendly and making some fun (aka a free bump you dumass).... sorry Bknight we have a mentally disturbed section mod aswell, I guess....[/b]
    they dont call me extreme for nothin

Motnahp

they dont call me extreme for nothin[/b]
    Aside from the fact that I dislike you now for not liking Bknight

That was actually a pun on your name and I am glad you caught it lmao xD

Tiba

Aside from the fact that I dislike you now for not liking Bknight

That was actually a pun on your name and I am glad you caught it lmao xD[/b]
    rofl

u dissed me ooooo
    big deal kid,grats
    but now
    get the fuk of my selling topic and make another topic about the admins here and how they are right and ur wrong.. big fuking deal
    OR
    ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC SO I CAN MAKE A NEW ONE
    CAUSE THESE IDIOTS ARE COMING HERE LIKE ITS A FLAME TOPIC OR SOMETHING..
    something happen it got taken care of , big fuking deal owa did whats right, get the fuk over it kiddo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast