Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Plz delete..

This is a discussion on Plz delete.. within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; rofl u dissed me ooooo big deal kid,grats but now get the fuk of my selling topic and make another ...
Page: 3

Motnahp

rofl

u dissed me ooooo
    big deal kid,grats
    but now
    get the fuk of my selling topic and make another topic about the admins here and how they are right and ur wrong.. big fuking deal
    OR
    ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC SO I CAN MAKE A NEW ONE
    CAUSE THESE IDIOTS ARE COMING HERE LIKE ITS A FLAME TOPIC OR SOMETHING..
    something happen it got taken care of , big fuking deal owa did whats right, get the fuk over it kiddo[/b]
    Wow that was actually me giving you a chance to say "lol" and act like this shlt didn't happen... but just like you made a big deal out of Bknights post.... you once again reacted like a dumass and made yourself once again look dumb with my post...

God you are dumb... do you understand jokes?
    Wtf... Clearly you are on your period or something, can't think straight

And you are the one that made this a flame topic you dumass.... fuking started flaming in your own topic Zzzzzz

damn good deal [/b]
    I Miss UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ!!!! T_T[/b]
    i sell SH +7 449m on other side of anvil

[/b]
    free bumps.

ban?
    if u dont wanna buy
    then dont fuking come on my topic cunt[/b]
    first flame.

Tiba

my careface aint moving..
    please admin or mod delete the topic plz

my careface aint moving..
    please admin or mod delete the topic plz[/b]
    no need for a new topic.. if they really want to buy your smite hammer. they will pm you in game, buy it off your merchant. or click this topic and pm you. not that big a deal that a sellign tpic has posts in it. not going to affect anything.just letting you know there isnt any falme in this post. so yours shouldnt have one either.

J, you don't have to explain yourself to this dumass mod and these morons sucking up to his market powers

Hey Owa... instead of being a cocky ass prick why don't you accept the fact that you are wrong and back the fuk up from abusing your powers.... someone questions your sorry ass and (omgs I must ban I am fag) wtf is with you... fuking turk >.>?

You want to enforce rules champ... Then fuking post them in your market section okay?
    Please refer to the comment i left to owa above thanks...
    You are a faggot
    Umm, unlike the morons above that I have quoted... J has more then a reason to ban Tiba if he feels he wants to
    because unlike Bknight, Tiba has broken a rule about flaming members

So because of this post I know I can be banned... But you better take tibas ass with me if you do
    Oh and by the way... since dragunmaster is talking about power abuse...

Tiba did your warn level go up too? Or did Owa just abuse his power on me yesterday just like on Bknight...

BECAUSE APPARENTLY THIS IS A REASON FOR INFRACTION UPON MY ACCOUNT NOW

Thanks for the power abuse owa
    I didn't know telling him what to do is against the rules now... or is that just more uposted rules in his head?
    So in conclusion thanks Tiba for being an extreme bich and making me hate you when all Bknight was doing was being friendly and making some fun (aka a free bump you dumass).... sorry Bknight we have a mentally disturbed section mod aswell, I guess....[/b]
    Why don't you jump off bknights dick so you can finally use your brain? That market announcement was made by LUTZ not the market moderators. It is a rule for all sections, the only reason it's fucking not on this section or any other market server from Girakon is because when it was made the only fucking servers out were Ares - Logos, meaning, No girakon - carnac market place for it to be put on.
    J can't do shit about tiba, why? ERR HELLO => Its owa's decision what happens in this market section, so looking at the stuff you have been saying, say hello to a well deserved 7 day ban. Fucking retards, will you shut the fuck up and get off tiba's post now ?

Motnahp

Why don't you jump off bknights dick so you can finally use your brain?[/b]
    Lets see... being that it is in defense of Bknight it only makes sense that i bring his name into my posts? duh dumass

That market announcement was made by LUTZ not the market moderators. It is a rule for all sections, the only reason it's fucking not on this section or any other market server from Girakon is because when it was made the only fucking servers out were Ares - Logos, meaning, No girakon - carnac market place for it to be put on.[/b]
    In case you thought you were acting smart for half of a second... I was merely pointing out the negligence of this forum and section
    Also dumass... if it was for all the sections it would make sense to have a post containing all the overall market rules seperated but including all sections.... But being that they placed the post in each individual section that nullifies the rule from section it is not in.... Although it is surely meant to be on all of them. I am just pointing out the fact that it isn't... Meaning that anyone that only looked in this section would not know ares forum rules for example, and if you ask me he should not be expected to since that is not the individual section he is posting in.

Its owa's decision what happens in this market section, so looking at the stuff you have been saying, say hello to a well deserved 7 day ban. Fucking retards, will you shut the fuck up and get off tiba's post now ?[/b]
    Okay and for this one... You clearly have joined the Tiba/Classy/Josh flame club now, so now all three of us can take a nice three day ban for flaming good job.
    But in reality the only reason I took it this far is because someone began to speak about abusing powers... and as far as I see it... If we (refering to Bknight) are banned for rules not posted in the section then that is one fuked up mod... Such as my warning for pointing out Owas flawed bann, thanks

Oh and to tell me to use my brain is purely foolish after placing it in your string of words that hardly make any sense
    As far as i see it... I am simply defending a member from an unfair ban since our market mod seems to think other server rules are instantly imprinted in our mind when we post, which doesn't even make sense not only because it is not posted here, but the fact that his post was just trying to help Tiba out with a free BUMP... until Tiba decided to be a prick

But in reality.... as Bknight posted before, all we really are doing is bumping this thread up for him since it has a set price and location... Which means the only option is to PM him, post you are buying for the set price, or move to his merchant and purchase.

Tiba

Why don't you jump off bknights dick so you can finally use your brain? That market announcement was made by LUTZ not the market moderators. It is a rule for all sections, the only reason it's fucking not on this section or any other market server from Girakon is because when it was made the only fucking servers out were Ares - Logos, meaning, No girakon - carnac market place for it to be put on.
    J can't do shit about tiba, why? ERR HELLO => Its owa's decision what happens in this market section, so looking at the stuff you have been saying, say hello to a well deserved 7 day ban. Fucking retards, will you shut the fuck up and get off tiba's post now ?[/b]
    <3
    ty
    and u crandy or w/e ur name is.. ur making a fool out of ur self
    just get off my topic and make ur own then spam it ?
    thankss go outside bud and stop spamming bb

no need for a new topic.. if they really want to buy your smite hammer. they will pm you in game, buy it off your merchant. or click this topic and pm you. not that big a deal that a sellign tpic has posts in it. not going to affect anything.just letting you know there isnt any falme in this post. so yours shouldnt have one either.[/b]
    +1
    u can tell that to ur freind thats starting the drama (classy)
    plz

Banned

Sorry "J" but you are not a great mode ... first of all you are fighting with mode

and your wrong and he is right

for me ... most loved mode owaand who need to get suspend and banned and shoot in the head is Classy

up <3

Tiba

Sorry "J" but you are not a great mode ... first of all you are fighting with mode

and your wrong and he is right
    for me ... most loved mode owaand who need to get suspend and banned and shoot in the head is Classy
    up <3[/b]
    +6

Banned

I&#39;ll be the first to NOT post something to do with arguing/flaming people after all this drama started by simply saying...

bump

dragunmaster

first off classy why the fuk are you even in here? who are you and what do you have to do with any of this?

Go do something else with your life, your unliked, unwanted just do us all a favor and leave

LEAVE TIBA ALONE
    <3

classy has been defending me this entire time, with 100% logical answers.. dont flame him jsut because hes making it out that your "clan member" is wrong. sure you want to stick up for your clan member. i get that. but so is classy, hes my clan mate. so he has jsut as much right to be in this flame war as you anon. i could also simply just say, your not buying his sh7 so why are you in his topic, as much as you can say that about classy. as goes for everyone else in here, since no posts have been about sh7..not that it rly matters. so lets all just stop posting and talking trash.. put the flames in pm&#39;s.

also, tiba i will tell classy to stop posting, but you gotta tell your 5 clannies to stop posting aswell, especially salmin..comes into the topic 2 days late for no reason stirring up more flame, which is rly un needed. if your guys are talking trash about classy, why isnt he suppose to post in his defence.

-thanks

Banned

Stop the violence!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneone1eleventyone111111 !!!!!111

Motnahp

Sorry if i am trying to teach common sense to the ignorant

My fault for even attempting to speak with realistic points to little kids...

You guys need to open your eyes a little past sucking up to whoever has the most power or the most gear
    But then again all that matters is you all think each other are ohh soo GG, meaning that no matter what... your numbers make you right no matter what... maybe I should take my real world concepts out of your Pr0h4xg4MerZ4lyfe shlt

Or whatever else you like to call it?
    (Ashame you guys can&#39;t put all these numbers into taking a fuking monument huh?)

Banned

OMGZ0RZ TEH BUNNEHZ! DEY AR TEH MULTIPLYING! OH NOEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WE AR ALL D00M3D!11111111111

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast