Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Plz delete..

This is a discussion on Plz delete.. within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; OMGZ0RZ TEH BUNNEHZ! DEY AR TEH MULTIPLYING! OH NOEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WE AR ALL D00M3D!11111111111[/b]...
Page: 4

OMGZ0RZ TEH BUNNEHZ! DEY AR TEH MULTIPLYING! OH NOEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WE AR ALL D00M3D!11111111111[/b]

J

I just had to stop and have a good LOL at that

so all your saying is if someone makes you mad your gonna abuse admin rights and ban them?

GG ADMIN GG[/b]
    Um I don't believe I got mad at him anywhere. He broke a rule, so he should be banned right?

Why don't you jump off bknights dick so you can finally use your brain? That market announcement was made by LUTZ not the market moderators. It is a rule for all sections, the only reason it's fucking not on this section or any other market server from Girakon is because when it was made the only fucking servers out were Ares - Logos, meaning, No girakon - carnac market place for it to be put on.
    J can't do shit about tiba, why? ERR HELLO => Its owa's decision what happens in this market section, so looking at the stuff you have been saying, say hello to a well deserved 7 day ban. Fucking retards, will you shut the fuck up and get off tiba's post now ?[/b]
    I never knew I didn't have enough power to msn a global moderator. Wow.

Banned

I AR OF TEH MAK1N TEH 1337Z0R KOXP PR0GGY SO TURK3Y C4N MAKE THE M1N0R H34L C0MB0 WITHOUT TEH BUYING OF TEH P3D4L. LALALALALALALALAALALALALALA

BAM!

u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar

Lets see... being that it is in defense of Bknight it only makes sense that i bring his name into my posts? duh dumass
    In case you thought you were acting smart for half of a second... I was merely pointing out the negligence of this forum and section
    Also dumass... if it was for all the sections it would make sense to have a post containing all the overall market rules seperated but including all sections.... But being that they placed the post in each individual section that nullifies the rule from section it is not in.... Although it is surely meant to be on all of them. I am just pointing out the fact that it isn't... Meaning that anyone that only looked in this section would not know ares forum rules for example, and if you ask me he should not be expected to since that is not the individual section he is posting in.
    Okay and for this one... You clearly have joined the Tiba/Classy/Josh flame club now, so now all three of us can take a nice three day ban for flaming good job.
    But in reality the only reason I took it this far is because someone began to speak about abusing powers... and as far as I see it... If we (refering to Bknight) are banned for rules not posted in the section then that is one fuked up mod... Such as my warning for pointing out Owas flawed bann, thanks
    Oh and to tell me to use my brain is purely foolish after placing it in your string of words that hardly make any sense
    As far as i see it... I am simply defending a member from an unfair ban since our market mod seems to think other server rules are instantly imprinted in our mind when we post, which doesn't even make sense not only because it is not posted here, but the fact that his post was just trying to help Tiba out with a free BUMP... until Tiba decided to be a prick

But in reality.... as Bknight posted before, all we really are doing is bumping this thread up for him since it has a set price and location... Which means the only option is to PM him, post you are buying for the set price, or move to his merchant and purchase.[/b]
    Well, now, you are questioning the way this forum works. If you have any problems with it, you can simple do us all a favour and fucking leave it. Flaming does not give you a automatic three day ban. It gives you a warn percentage of how much you flamed. Who said OWA hasn't warned us? You can't see it, so half your comments could be a void because you don't know whether or not we have in fact been punished for flaming. My warn percent, I'm not going to say.
    Unfair ban, don't make me laugh. If you guys weren't totally retarded, you would of checked the ko4life rules -> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9343 and seen that in fact, topic hijacking IS in the main rules of the forum therefore bknight should know it and therefore bknight should and has been punished fairly. Even if he meant it as a joke or not, they don't know him and all he ever does is flame them, so /give a fuck and let him get muted.

Tiba

Well, now, you are questioning the way this forum works. If you have any problems with it, you can simple do us all a favour and fucking leave it. Flaming does not give you a automatic three day ban. It gives you a warn percentage of how much you flamed. Who said OWA hasn't warned us? You can't see it, so half your comments could be a void because you don't know whether or not we have in fact been punished for flaming. My warn percent, I'm not going to say.
    Unfair ban, don't make me laugh. If you guys weren't totally retarded, you would of checked the ko4life rules -> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9343 and seen that in fact, topic hijacking IS in the main rules of the forum therefore bknight should know it and therefore bknight should and has been punished fairly. Even if he meant it as a joke or not, they don't know him and all he ever does is flame them, so /give a fuck and let him get muted.[/b]
    wow
    i was wondering how to summon all the shit that i wanted to say.
    and bam u posted it!
    :lol:

Well, like was stated before, topic hijacking is against the rules. Even if you do it in a joking matter, not everyone will realize it. In regards to the flame war that has been going on, I passed out a few warns of my own along with a 7 day mute for flaming after being warned about flaming. Just so that nobody can claim "I didn't know about that rule, it's not posted in here" I went and updated the forum to include the topic hijacking announcement to the 4 newer market sections that didn't have it.

Now to put it simply, if you go into somebody's market topic and start flaming that person or other users who have posted in that topic, then you will be warned. If I check your warn history and see that you've been warned about it before it will be a 7 day mute.

Topic closed, feel free to make a new selling topic which will hopefully stay flame free.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234