Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Price of Aztec Fulitol +8

This is a discussion on Price of Aztec Fulitol +8 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; People don't realize that an aztec gold fulitol +8 is the best possible staff for a fire mage unless you ...
Page: 2

Belize

People don't realize that an aztec gold fulitol +8 is the best possible staff for a fire mage unless you can get one +9 ;p. I've been offered a raptor +9 and ds +8 for mine on girakon and i still said no. As long as i play mage i don't think i'd ever sell it unless someone gave me a crazy ass offer of some stuff i could actually use. His isn't that bad i think.

what do you expect.. its the baba family

he and his brother love to spend $$$ on ko[/b]
    r you kidding me?

we are even buying prems for in game coins dude

make another topic who sold us anything for usd RETARD !

KingRasta

People don't realize that an aztec gold fulitol +8 is the best possible staff for a fire mage unless you can get one +9 ;p. I've been offered a raptor +9 and ds +8 for mine on girakon and i still said no. As long as i play mage i don't think i'd ever sell it unless someone gave me a crazy ass offer of some stuff i could actually use. His isn't that bad i think.[/b]
    that's where i am at ^^

not sure i would sell it, thinking about it

People don't realize that an aztec gold fulitol +8 is the best possible staff for a fire mage unless you can get one +9 ;p. I've been offered a raptor +9 and ds +8 for mine on girakon and i still said no. As long as i play mage i don't think i'd ever sell it unless someone gave me a crazy ass offer of some stuff i could actually use. His isn't that bad i think.[/b]
    its not girakon xD

with all those items i think u could just buy a bunch of +7's and make more than 1 +8 0.o. Way too much to pay imo

and i can get 10 x+7 and burn all like usuall..

i think at this time +8 cursed weapons are priceless especially when talking about the best curse (chaos/lousy/aztec)... pretty good offer for the best staff on cwest

close topic plx

not buying it

Gl selling it someday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12