Price Check on +8/+9 weapons

This is a discussion on Price Check on +8/+9 weapons within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Hey guys I'm doing this off my iPhone so I'm not gonna write much, but can someone give me a ...
Page: 1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Default Price Check on +8/+9 weapons

Hey guys I'm doing this off my iPhone so I'm not gonna write much, but can someone give me a p/c on a bombastic nebiros +8 and a deep scar +9? it would be greatly appreciated in advance, thanks

Take it back up man

Someone shall give me an answer

those duals + some gear was traded for chaos baal 8. Chaos baal 8 worth like 450 gb

TheMascot

Actual trade was scorching+8, 40gb, gabs adamant+6 and the duals.

Think we agreed the duals were worth around 260gb, scorching 27, gabs 30. So puts the baal in the 350 range. think he is asking around 300 for them, but having used both now, the health bonus extra is nice on the neb but the difference between baal+8 and the duals is immense.

Personally I wouldn't ever go back to them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMascot View Post
    Actual trade was scorching+8, 40gb, gabs adamant+6 and the duals.

Think we agreed the duals were worth around 260gb, scorching 27, gabs 30. So puts the baal in the 350 range. think he is asking around 300 for them, but having used both now, the health bonus extra is nice on the neb but the difference between baal+8 and the duals is immense.

Personally I wouldn't ever go back to them.
    So which one is worth more? the Nebiros or the DS? Also who would be willing to buy it?.....I dont like dual wields but G4ru is being gay and wont sell me uniques unless i buy this garbage

He's saying he'd never go back to the duals, because they SUCK. I don't think many people would want :P

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    So which one is worth more? the Nebiros or the DS? Also who would be willing to buy it?.....I dont like dual wields but G4ru is being gay and wont sell me uniques unless i buy this garbage

up to the top

up for nooby duals

up for some uniques

up for something

TheMascot

They dont suck, they are really really good and most people would give their right arm to use them. Just in pk ( which is what I presume your mainly coming back for ), when chasing people you swing at fresh air alot. Think thats down to the range of the weapons. Sold sepatately they prolly both around 130-140gb. Legcut and scream fail a shitload,hardly ever works even with the 90 + 90 glacier and huge dex bonus.

Dont wanna blow my own trumpet but without doubt its the best trade I ever made in this game. Period. But you also have to remember how long Puffy used them for, and he was pretty damn good. So the question is really, why did Puffy stick with them when he had the finances to buy pretty much anything he wanted. You will get stacks of kills with them. Weigh all that up.

Tried to give you the +'s and the -'s. I only sold them coz i'd had them for over a year and wanted to try something different. They are nice, just having used the baal now I wouldn't pay more than 250gb for the duals. And I believe there are better duals out there also.