P/C - lvl 73.89 with PS +6

This is a discussion on P/C - lvl 73.89 with PS +6 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Today I burned a lotta stuff ... just wanted to see what I could get for this with the PS ...
Page: 1

Default P/C - lvl 73.89 with PS +6

Today I burned a lotta stuff ... just wanted to see what I could get for this with the PS +6. It's a human priest.
    Last edited by wotsinmepantsnow; 09-25-2009 at 04:48 AM.

Really561

Quote Originally Posted by wotsinmepantsnow View Post
    Today I burned a lotta stuff ... just wanted to see what I could get for this with the PS +6.
    73 what class is it

CanadianChief

how many np's it got?

Wow ... after burning all that shit last night, I got so confused that I didn't mention it's class. It's a priest with around 9k np's (came from 100k but got pulled out of 2 clans ... both of'm disbanded >.<).

Btw, no stupid offers like "I'll give you 60 bucks for it". Do I have stupid written over my forehead? If I would be selling this char, it's gonna be at least 100 bucks or 18 gb.

Sponge

no offer is a stupid offer because an item is only WORTH what the purchaser pays for it

Wow ... you failed. Ok, moving on. Ty for the free bump.

Ps: you failed because the price of an item is set to what it's worth on the market, with a bit of haggling. So in other terms, your offer was just stupid. ($60)

Sponge is giving weird offers everywhere so just dont bother .
    By Sponge in my profile : "ll give you a k-esn platinum premium numi3er for that i3omastic giant i3aal".
    Funny that is writting simple B as i3 .
    Free bump for you,

Sponge

b has to be copied and pasted because my b key is gone, i dont do it to try to look cool for gods sake <_<

and im just trying to make my post go up so I can post my buying topic on cwest market. people who are this into forums and actually get mad over it have a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge View Post
    b has to be copied and pasted because my b key is gone, i dont do it to try to look cool for gods sake <_<

and im just trying to make my post go up so I can post my buying topic on cwest market. people who are this into forums and actually get mad over it have a problem
    Let me guess. You like to smash and do some crazy stuff with your keyboard when u are pissed off .
    Sorry for offtopic.
    Ontopic : bump for the guy.

Ty for the bumps, lol. ^^

Imo, it's great to get a current offer going ... but it's stupid cause it makes the buyout look bad.

So what's the going price on a lvl 73 human priest with a PS +6 and 8k np's?