Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Price cHECK: a lvl 1 Kaul

This is a discussion on Price cHECK: a lvl 1 Kaul within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; NOT SELLING, only curious about how much it would be worth if account selling was allowed! Nps: 1k Stats: 1/1, ...
Page: 1

NOT SELLING, only curious about how much it would be worth if account selling was allowed!

Nps: 1k
    Stats: 1/1, 55 in mp, 55 in hp.
    Undone Quests: Fallen Angel - Cursed mobs - Staff of Player

Items:
    Paper set +7/12 HP
    Wood staff +8

Aquarius

wow your such a fag .... they could of given the account to alot of people, yet they chose you and you have decided to sell it? thats a bit fucked up if you ask me even if your only PC it....

wow your such a fag .... they could of given the account to alot of people, yet they chose you and you have decided to sell it? thats a bit fucked up if you ask me even if your only PC it....[/b]
    Im not selling it, end of story. And as far as your concerned, its totally my own business what i do with the account, im sure if i was selected out of 250 people there is a good reason why i got it. Calling me a fag for no apparent reason (it does state im not selling it) only shows your ability to mind your own business, i wish you luck, you will need it.

Aquarius

technically when you are searching for a price for somthing you have it in your mind to sell or else there would be no reason for u to check the price of it right now, and by calling you a fag just means that they chose you out of 250 people for a reason obviously that reason shoud from this point on not count... im just stating for example your friend gave you a car for free to use that you wouldnt sell it the next day ... just to make a little cash here or there ... gl anyway as usual your the same old meep from UK

technically when you are searching for a price for somthing you have it in your mind to sell or else there would be no reason for u to check the price of it right now, and by calling you a fag just means that they chose you out of 250 people for a reason obviously that reason shoud from this point on not count... im just stating for example your friend gave you a car for free to use that you wouldnt sell it the next day ... just to make a little cash here or there ... gl anyway as usual your the same old meep from UK [/b]
    1) No, i have a good reason.

2) No, im not from the UK, in matter of fact, im not even from an english speaking country.

Now, make yourself useful and give me a value :P

Well if you have a problem,I think you should stay out of here.
    Anyways,he just said a price check.Also he won the contest,the character is now HIS.He can do anything he want with it,gift to someone else,sell it or keep playing it.That's all

Lame, i knew jona should have given it to one of his friends instead of a random

Lame, i knew jona should have given it to one of his friends instead of a random[/b]
    Thanks a lot.

why do you wanna know a value when your not selling it?

PriestOfShadows

so he can sell it...

so he can sell it...[/b]
    Fail.

Someone wanted to buy it, i said No, was curious how much people value a mage on a fairly new server. Now, please, go back under that rock you guys came from.

Aquarius

i said same old meep from UK as in Utopian Knights not the same country as me, i would be ashamed to have you in my country lol

i said same old meep from UK as in Utopian Knights not the same country as me, i would be ashamed to have you in my country lol[/b]
    Im not "the same old meepS fro Utopian Knights" either, your obviously talking about Grant?

Seriously, your a retard, an obvious FAIL at life. Let me guess, your ugly as fuck, your parents hate you and you have no friends? Do everybody a favor - suicide, out of the 700,000,000,000 people on the world, your death will mean nothing but positive emotions, instead of flaming in a forum, way to live out your anger, indeed.

Or

get some new clothes, get a haircut, go to partys, work out, youŽll do it if you believe in yourself!

Your call.

Im not "the same old meepS fro Utopian Knights" either, your obviously talking about Grant?

Seriously, your a retard, an obvious FAIL at life. Let me guess, your ugly as fuck, your parents hate you and you have no friends? Do everybody a favor - suicide, out of the 700,000,000,000 people on the world, your death will mean nothing but positive emotions, instead of flaming in a forum, way to live out your anger, indeed.

Or

get some new clothes, get a haircut, go to partys, work out, youŽll do it if you believe in yourself!

Your call.[/b]
    lol this shit is so fucken random.. and what the fuck is this contest your all talking about?

lol this shit is so fucken random.. and what the fuck is this contest your all talking about?[/b]
    Jona and Fishy made a contest, the prize was a lvl 70 mage, which i won. Now iŽve made it 71 ^^ , anyways, people are jealous, as you can see. Probably i will give the account away IF i stop playing it, i dont really see myself selling it, but no matter what i say the jealousy will stay. Okay, that rhymed unpurposely :P

And a slap to anyone who thinks i was being serious before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast