Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

price check on paper dd cap 6 priest.

This is a discussion on price check on paper dd cap 6 priest. within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Its worth alot for new server, and depend on if paper bp want to buy it or not. I recommend ...
Page: 2

paperownz

Its worth alot for new server, and depend on if paper bp want to buy it or not. I recommend if u r paper bp keep it.

Banned

im going to merchant for like 10gbs and lower the price untill some fuker buys it.

i rly dont want to sell but i really want a hb +7!!

eh i just keep loookin for one in merch at a lower+ and upgrade it for whenever i wanna switch to bp
    hope u get ur hb7 so we can rock ardream some more

dizz123

damn some ppl are just dumb when most bp get 66+ they go FP build so helmet is worthless srry bb, and no one stay paper build unless u have some +2 roc +2 we and more, helmet might bring in 300-400m if lucky and if some one is stupid enough to buy it for some over priced helmet, and only is good for noob adream bp's that are paper

Banned

damn some ppl are just dumb when most bp get 66+ they go FP build so helmet is worthless srry bb, and no one stay paper build unless u have some +2 roc +2 we and more, helmet might bring in 300-400m if lucky and if some one is stupid enough to buy it for some over priced helmet, and only is good for noob adream bp's that are paper[/b]
    if i say ure wrong i cant arguing whit me couse im palan.. ty bb.

3-4gbs its to low,i payed almost so much just for the trinas :P

Banned

sold this shit 9,35gb´s....

topic closed/

dragunmaster

damn some ppl are just dumb when most bp get 66+ they go FP build so helmet is worthless srry bb, and no one stay paper build unless u have some +2 roc +2 we and more, helmet might bring in 300-400m if lucky and if some one is stupid enough to buy it for some over priced helmet, and only is good for noob adream bp's that are paper[/b]
    Really? Look below

sold this shit 9,35gb´s....

topic closed/[/b]
    Pwnt? stop flaming topics you dont know shit about

Hey cutie Senior Member

holy shit u sold for 9.3gb? fuckz that alot of money lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12