Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quitting KO

This is a discussion on Quitting KO within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; It's time to quit. Hackers are getting away with way too much. Somehow they get 3 day bans for hacking ...
Page: 1

puta

It's time to quit. Hackers are getting away with way too much. Somehow they get 3 day bans for hacking in PK Zones. Anyways, selling level 77 34% human rogue. My friend gave me this account. I was working on getting items so i could pk but never made much. Character has around 2k np. Personal dagger/bow quest undone. Level 70 and 75 skills unlocked. A lot of exp quests not done yet. Character will be sold in CR; either you provide or I will.

Please offer rogue items, priest items, and gbs for this character as I will be gifting them to my friends. PM me or leave here. Thanks!

NOW ACCEPTING USD ~~

Seems like another koxped char lmao. Nice try pal. What is your ingame name?

It's time to quit. Hackers are getting away with way too much. Somehow they get 3 day bans for hacking in PK Zones. Anyways, selling level 77 human rogue. My friend gave me this account. I was working on getting items so i could pk but never made much. Character has around 2k np. Personal dagger/bow quest undone. Level 70 and 75 skills unlocked. A lot of exp quests not done yet. Character will be sold in CR; either you provide or I will.

Please offer rogue items, priest items, and gbs for this character as I will be gifting them to my friends. PM me or leave here. Thanks![/b]

how much gbs u want for it?

puta

Seems like another koxped char lmao. Nice try pal. What is your ingame name?[/b]
    I actually didn't even level on this account. I did exp but not enough to level. And p.s. I don't think my friend has ever koxped, unless he's changed. But he hates hackers just as much as the next person.

how much gbs u want for it?[/b]
    Offer. PM or leave here. And when you give the offer tell me if you're going to provide the CR or if I should. Thanks.

puta

~ 4 days of plat prem left on the account, so I'll sell the character when the premium ends. Otherwise it's kind of a waste. I want to get the most out of K2! I will continue leveling/pking until then. Character is lvl 77 40ish% at the moment. Hopefully I reach 78 within 4 days!

4gb xD

puta

4gb xD[/b]
    rogue is on hold atm. otherwise very tempting. :P

feel free to keep offering however in case deal falls through. up!

Just a remark , i&#39;ve always had prem so never had any chance to test it out myself , but several of my friends have told me that you need prem [ gold prem / plat prem] to Seal / Unseal a character , so dont wait to long><

R3birth

Just a remark , i&#39;ve always had prem so never had any chance to test it out myself , but several of my friends have told me that you need prem [ gold prem / plat prem] to Seal / Unseal a character , so dont wait to long><[/b]
    i was able to seal with out premm.. but tht was a while ago so i dunno if K2 F&#39;d it up lol

100 % koexp account .... and by the way is forum name = hooker

puta

you must be mistaken. i have no idea who hooker is. also rogue is for sale again. the last deal fell through. bump!

Little archer Senior Member

is it that hard to post ur ign?

puta

is it that hard to post ur ign?[/b]
    people say KO sometimes checks these sites and bans ppl for selling accounts b/c it&#39;s against their rules.

Little archer Senior Member

well u are not selling for usd so..

if he is considering 4gb for a 77 almost 78 rogue , has to be either scam or k0xp or scam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast