Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

RandomNoob's quitting sale

This is a discussion on RandomNoob's quitting sale within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; well guys whats done is done, we cant do anything to change it besides argue which will make it worse. ...
Page: 2

tguedes

well guys whats done is done, we cant do anything to change it besides argue which will make it worse. Just let him sell his stuff and live his real life. Bump for you nik

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Wow you're such a faggot... It was a dick thing in the 1st place to give yourself a IB when a priest could have used it a lot more then yourself, then to sell it when you are quitting and not even giving it to the clan. If you want to go out with some decency you can at least give it back to the bank so someone who needs it can use it, or at least sell it to a clannie for a cheap price.[/b]
    I assume you haven't read our clan rules... go and read them and that is what I'm doing, selling it to a clannie probably. So next time I suggest go a bit easy on the language, I guess no matter how hard I worked out for the clan to be at it's best and to satisfy all people... they still won't respect you for it, on the contrary they turn against you and hate you.

ps. It's not like I scammed the clan of anything, I still had clan drops in my inn (not much), which I ofc gave to Sam even after the argument, cause it's not mine, it's the clans and Sam is in control of the clan now... the only thing that stays on my account that I deserved was the IB, that's all. You guys didn't have problems then, or the guts to stand up to me then, or didn't want to since I was the clan leader... and now you choose to when I'm not, kinda funny .

Hydr4

Do you expect people not to turn on you and hate you?
    Your behaviour towards people is worse than mine , you act like you're the best at everything , like you deserve everything , which is easily proven by you giving yourself an IB you do not deserve because you were simply not there for most of the things we've done.
    I'm glad you're quitting because the clan might be better now without you and your tyranny way of leadership.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

I assume you haven't read our clan rules... go and read them and that is what I'm doing, selling it to a clannie probably. So next time I suggest go a bit easy on the language, I guess no matter how hard I worked out for the clan to be at it's best and to satisfy all people... they still won't respect you for it, on the contrary they turn against you and hate you.

ps. It's not like I scammed the clan of anything, I still had clan drops in my inn (not much), which I ofc gave to Sam even after the argument, cause it's not mine, it's the clans and Sam is in control of the clan now... the only thing that stays on my account that I deserved was the IB, that's all. You guys didn't have problems then, or the guts to stand up to me then, or didn't want to since I was the clan leader... and now you choose to when I'm not, kinda funny .[/b]
    No offence but every1 i spoke to thought you didnt deserve the iron belt, i guess no1 spoke up about it.. anyways if you want respect giving it back would be right

Do you expect people not to turn on you and hate you?
    Your behaviour towards people is worse than mine , you act like you're the best at everything , like you deserve everything , which is easily proven by you giving yourself an IB you do not deserve because you were simply not there for most of the things we've done.
    I'm glad you're quitting because the clan might be better now without you and your tyranny way of leadership.[/b]
    Hoping for the best for you guys, hopefully the clan comes through again. Good luck.

No offence but every1 i spoke to thought you didnt deserve the iron belt, i guess no1 spoke up about it.. anyways if you want respect giving it back would be right[/b]
    That's cause everyone didn't do anything except show up to Isiloon and kill the rest of the bosses themselves. Put yourself in my position, that's if you were from the start before the server even started and during the server, I wasted an equal amount of time in organizing and doing clan staff as leveling and pking... I could have simply been selfish, and let Sam do it all. But no, Sam was smart enough to take advanatage at the beginning and gain his levels and his symbol. From the start I told him, take initiative as clan leader, and he decides to act now... as I recall during the first meeting more then half of you didn't even know who Sam was.

Bizzzy

Nik i told you to your fucking face u didnt deserve i told u to ask any clannie in our clan to see if u did.
    You thaught u deserve it NO ONE ELSE DID. You gave us a big speech in the beginning oh yah i dont take shit untill i see evryone geared and i will work my hardest for this and for that. You turned out to be a greedy little bitch you would be nothing right now without the main guys that stuck with this clan and u know who we are and we would have not stayed in this clan past 1st week if it wasent for sam. Back to topic you wanted to run this clan by who deserved it the most then have a clan vote what fucking idiot says he deserves it and fucking takes it after talking so much shit half the fuckign clan aint even have one unique and u said oh i want everyone fully geared first ur the biggest bullshit i seen and u have the decency to say the kind of shit like u deserve it? You took the drop to urself after being inactive for 2 weeks and dont try to bs me and say it was before that because everyone fucking knows it wasent u took it after being afk for 2 fucking weeks then come back and say oh i deserved it and this shit while half of us were just tryna keep the clan alive after ur fucking messes. And after all this even when u get the fucking iron belt u go inactive for another week what the fuck is the use of it being on that character now other to sell we all know in this clan u are now a greedy fuck enjoy the ib that u "deserved". Hey guys i join this clan yesterday i think i deserve ib so im right ahahaha
    Next time do a clan vote and see if u deserve jack shit you never started any parties u led hardly half the isiloons i been to and i seen u at like one or two eslant bosses i guess u think u deserved it cause all of that bullshit u were talking?
    Your fucking retarded dude peace. thanks for leaving us with an actual leader . oh and p.s just cause u made like 2 clan meetings thats hard? get the fuck outta here any dumb bitch can talk and make empty prmoises and bullshit as much as u did.

Nik i told you to your fucking face u didnt deserve i told u to ask any clannie in our clan to see if u did.
    You thaught u deserve it NO ONE ELSE DID. You gave us a big speech in the beginning oh yah i dont take shit untill i see evryone geared and i will work my hardest for this and for that. You turned out to be a greedy little bitch you would be nothing right now without the main guys that stuck with this clan and u know who we are and we would have not stayed in this clan past 1st week if it wasent for sam. Back to topic you wanted to run this clan by who deserved it the most then have a clan vote what fucking idiot says he deserves it and fucking takes it after talking so much shit half the fuckign clan aint even have one unique and u said oh i want everyone fully geared first ur the biggest bullshit i seen and u have the decency to say the kind of shit like u deserve it? You took the drop to urself after being inactive for 2 weeks and dont try to bs me and say it was before that because everyone fucking knows it wasent u took it after being afk for 2 fucking weeks then come back and say oh i deserved it and this shit while half of us were just tryna keep the clan alive after ur fucking messes. And after all this even when u get the fucking iron belt u go inactive for another week what the fuck is the use of it being on that character now other to sell we all know in this clan u are now a greedy fuck enjoy the ib that u "deserved". Hey guys i join this clan yesterday i think i deserve ib so im right ahahaha
    Next time do a clan vote and see if u deserve jack shit you never started any parties u led hardly half the isiloons i been to and i seen u at like one or two eslant bosses i guess u think u deserved it cause all of that bullshit u were talking?
    Your fucking retarded dude peace. thanks for leaving us with an actual leader . oh and p.s just cause u made like 2 clan meetings thats hard? get the fuck outta here any dumb bitch can talk and make empty prmoises and bullshit as much as u did.[/b]
    lol someone seems really pissed. Yes I did say that, I said before when I lead my clan, which was on a private server (LOL), even though it was the biggest private server, I geared everyone out with +1 unique set before having a +0 unique set myself, and sure I did say that I was probably not gonna take anything from the clan bank on the new server, EXCEPT MAYBE a belt. As for bosses, shows me really how much you've been to them, from what I've seen you have 51 points don't you? Sure it's the wrong digit, but it's what Sam has you down for... on the other hand I have the real list of the points, since I was the one doing all the boss drops and hands out from the start... and trust me, no you haven't been to more Isiloons then me, there were only a few people that have been and if you want, I'll gladly even name them for you. Now you ask yourself why does people that have been to more Isiloons then you have recieved the Iron Belt? Simply because 2 of them did, and the other few sure have shown that they are active at isiloons, but haven't show their part in the other stuff that I took consideration, which as I said why it was a partial point system. As for when I received it, I actually remember perfectly... it was 3 weeks ago, not 1 week ago... and back then I was still active, but then all of a sudden a big change of plans, well not for the first part, I mean I was inactive for 1 week due to my exams, and then for the past week I was inactive again cause as I said I'm working from morning to night at my neighbour's for a job that's so simply and yet it pays $5k for close to a 2 weeks work... now you are telling me that you wouldn't take that job? You probably wouldn't, since you are still a kid... and well you can't leave your house since you are under house arrest... but when you do grow up, you'll realize that there is much more important stuff then playing a video game. Sad to say, I've only recently realized it... and it was due the fact that I was so active for the first 1.5 months of the server, that it effected my grades at my university really badly, and it was kind of like a wake up call. Anyways, I was honestly happy to give Sam leadership, even though of our little arguments, he is a good clan leader, and as I said, good luck to you guys. Now back to my selling topic.

Banned

So you getting 5k$ for your 2 week job, how about you leave us that IB for us poor ex-clan members which are still using quest belt? O_o

TopCat

Rofl at this topic and rofl at how u managed to piss all your clan members lol. u were allways a looser bro and will allways be.. just a 10 year old with a mind like a 2 year old totally immatured and selfish.u were never a clan leader material.. u were only good at talking shit in forum.. well atleast u gonna do better things in life than play Ko.. so good luck with that.. laterz

Inactive Member

Its so sad and funny at the same time to see how can a person turn out a bitch so fast.

I was actually the one that've been defending you on the ventrilo when you piss ppl off even tho i know that u were wrong, and you are coming here typing shit about me. Thx a lot man seriously....

You accusing me with scamming that IB that got rolled back? Everybody got a rollback in that day that were there and dced. If there is even 1 person have doubts about me still having that iron belt, i will donate all my items to the clan right now and gtfo. You are full of shit man

You gave lectures to ppl about how pro you are with giving out items and how u will not get anything from clan until everybody gets at least 1 unique item. Then u took the 3rd iron belt GG. Yeh i didn't say anything when u took it for yourself but then u went fucking inactive and did nothing, why the fuck u took the iron belt from clan if u are gonna fucking quit. It is ntohing other than a scam. What a "pro" leader. U are in a job that will get u 5000$ in 15 days and u are crying like a 10 yr old girl when im asking u to give the iron belt which will barely worth 200$ to the person that has most points. PATHETIC...

Then when u went inactive u kept coming to ventrilo for 5 mins, and made ppl go mad. I was tired of logging vent everyday and trying to fix the troubles that u caused. Clan was about to fall apart!!! oh but hey u cannot know cuz u were inactive PRO leader that made the clan go down.

Yes you are right about people that didn't know me when we were starting to server since i don'T like to post and bs around forums unlike you. It was only the ppl that played with me before that knew me. But all the clannies know me now and guess what they are happy with u fucking quitting and having me as the only leader.

One More Thing...
    Stop acting like you have a cancer that playing this game with us caused that. Be a man and take responsibility of the results of the things that u do. U are not the first nor the last person that failed couple classes in the world. I've failed 2 of my classes classes and preparing for the summer school already. But you don't see me crying on the forums like you about how this clan and game caused that...

Im done with this topic, just wanted ppl to know couple stuff and i won't be posting again about this topic.i don't like to fight and flame ppl on forums. if u want to talk just msn me or get on vent...

So you getting 5k$ for your 2 week job, how about you leave us that IB for us poor ex-clan members which are still using quest belt? O_o[/b]
    Exactly...

This remembers of almost EVERY single big english clan for new server. They make 2-3 clans to exp and kill isi/felankor. Once they get some drops, they remake clan or NT reducing the ppl, cutting off the guys who cant afford / dont want to NT. The only one clan i remember stayed toguether untill some time after most of their players were geares was oblivion's clan in pathos, cant remember the name.

your IGN says it all

Its so sad and funny at the same time to see how can a person turn out a bitch so fast.

I was actually the one that've been defending you on the ventrilo when you piss ppl off even tho i know that u were wrong, and you are coming here typing shit about me. Thx a lot man seriously....

You accusing me with scamming that IB that got rolled back? Everybody got a rollback in that day that were there and dced. If there is even 1 person have doubts about me still having that iron belt, i will donate all my items to the clan right now and gtfo. You are full of shit man

You gave lectures to ppl about how pro you are with giving out items and how u will not get anything from clan until everybody gets at least 1 unique item. Then u took the 3rd iron belt GG. Yeh i didn't say anything when u took it for yourself but then u went fucking inactive and did nothing, why the fuck u took the iron belt from clan if u are gonna fucking quit. It is ntohing other than a scam. What a "pro" leader. U are in a job that will get u 5000$ in 15 days and u are crying like a 10 yr old girl when im asking u to give the iron belt which will barely worth 200$ to the person that has most points. PATHETIC...

Then when u went inactive u kept coming to ventrilo for 5 mins, and made ppl go mad. I was tired of logging vent everyday and trying to fix the troubles that u caused. Clan was about to fall apart!!! oh but hey u cannot know cuz u were inactive PRO leader that made the clan go down.

Yes you are right about people that didn't know me when we were starting to server since i don'T like to post and bs around forums unlike you. It was only the ppl that played with me before that knew me. But all the clannies know me now and guess what they are happy with u fucking quitting and having me as the only leader.

One More Thing...
    Stop acting like you have a cancer that playing this game with us caused that. Be a man and take responsibility of the results of the things that u do. U are not the first nor the last person that failed couple classes in the world. I've failed 2 of my classes classes and preparing for the summer school already. But you don't see me crying on the forums like you about how this clan and game caused that...

Im done with this topic, just wanted ppl to know couple stuff and i won't be posting again about this topic.i don't like to fight and flame ppl on forums. if u want to talk just msn me or get on vent...[/b]
    I didn't say you scammed that IB, I did believe you that it did get rolled back, but that's not what another about 10 people believed from the clan. I wasn't even going to be quitting, sure I did say I will be active again after the week of my exams, but I was wrong as this job came up, so therefore during that time I was happy to give leadership to you since you were more in game and seen the things that happen around in there. I guess both sides of argument see each other as greedy, you guys see me as a greedy clan leader that gave the IB to himself... I on the other hand see selfish clan members who only thing about items, and make a big deal about 1 IB, that they can easily get if they ACTUALLY did boss hunts. Anyways, I don't put my troubles out there for the clan to feel sorry for me, I just put it out there to see what I did for the clan, but from the looks of it, it just doesn't matter, it's all about the Iron Belt. Anyways I got so much that I can still write, but what's the point honestly, you guys can think of a worst case scenario and just simply put me in there to be the bad guy... so I guess that's what I will be, I'll be the bad clan leader.

hey whats going on in this threa....OMGIMONFIRE

I didn't say you scammed that IB, I did believe you that it did get rolled back, but that's not what another about 10 people believed from the clan. I wasn't even going to be quitting, sure I did say I will be active again after the week of my exams, but I was wrong as this job came up, so therefore during that time I was happy to give leadership to you since you were more in game and seen the things that happen around in there. I guess both sides of argument see each other as greedy, you guys see me as a greedy clan leader that gave the IB to himself... I on the other hand see selfish clan members who only thing about items, and make a big deal about 1 IB, that they can easily get if they ACTUALLY did boss hunts. Anyways, I don't put my troubles out there for the clan to feel sorry for me, I just put it out there to see what I did for the clan, but from the looks of it, it just doesn't matter, it's all about the Iron Belt. Anyways I got so much that I can still write, but what's the point honestly, you guys can think of a worst case scenario and just simply put me in there to be the bad guy... so I guess that's what I will be, I'll be the bad clan leader.[/b]
    You went wrong trying to flame Sam...ever since i joined the clan sam has been the leader doing everything, stopping the fights between you and people.. but yeh i don't think you will give iron belt back so.. gl with your job nd school

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast