Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

RandomNoob's quitting sale

This is a discussion on RandomNoob's quitting sale within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; well i think this is the iron belt that i take me and Mr(dont rememper name at all) well randomnoob ...
Page: 3

well i think this is the iron belt that i take me and Mr(dont rememper name at all)
    well randomnoob is leader so he keep it for his self but he make lot of jobs for clan thats why he take iron belt..
    he give lot of items to mempers..btw if he give to clanie..how he know that the memper who take it will not sell when he quit?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Always thought of nik being a backstabbing/scamming noob. Haha now even your clanniss dont like you

Banned

well i think this is the iron belt that i take me and Mr(dont rememper name at all)
    well randomnoob is leader so he keep it for his self but he make lot of jobs for clan thats why he take iron belt..
    he give lot of items to mempers..btw if he give to clanie..how he know that the memper who take it will not sell when he quit?[/b]
    Thank you, finally one person that understands. <3 Cassiba.

Always thought of nik being a backstabbing/scamming noob. Haha now even your clanniss dont like you [/b]
    Actually I was the one that was back stabbed lol. I gave Sam leadership since I was inactive and I was cool with that, but then it sounded that he even wanted to kick me from clan since he felt mighty with the green line now... so he simply told me, in different words ofc, "people don&#39;t want you in the clan, so just leave"... so whatever makes the clan happy, that&#39;s what I did. I gave him the rest of the clan drops that were in my inventory, quit clan, and quitting game now.

Inactive Member

Actually I was the one that was back stabbed lol. I gave Sam leadership since I was inactive and I was cool with that, but then it sounded that he even wanted to kick me from clan since he felt mighty with the green line now... so he simply told me, in different words ofc, "people don&#39;t want you in the clan, so just leave"... so whatever makes the clan happy, that&#39;s what I did. I gave him the rest of the clan drops that were in my inventory, quit clan, and quitting game now.[/b]
    Oh lol man come on....

In the beginning of the server i was gonna be leader of the clan then we switch to 2 mian clans and u took the leadership of one of the main clans.( I still have the topc that u posted "it was a misunderstanding, its sam that is gonna be leading clan and i will be helping with csw pk and stuff." on clan forum ) When we decided to go orc side and go with 1 main clan u came on vent. asked me if im cool with switching the leadership once in 7 days. I said OK... I would have been say NO to you and cud had the leadership forever but i was nice enough to you. Then u start as the first leader and didn&#39;t give it back for the 2 weeks i didn&#39;t even say a word.... then u started to piss ppl off and made clan go down. i was the one that stopped clan falling apart at that point. You can ask that whoever you want that was in ventrilo that night. Then since u been gone inactive and only thing that u were doing was getting ppl pissed off and going emo about the game with ur talking style to the people with ur fucking "its not ure business, who the fuck do u think u are, im the leader OK ?" Then i simply asked you to get out of the clan in a nice way. If u wudn&#39;t quit clan i wud quit and made another clan and everybody would follow me im pretty sure. So nothing would be different.

Stop bringing me into your fucking lies and BS with me "felt might with green line"... I don&#39;t understand what the fuck is really wrong with you. Why do you keep telling shit about me when every other clannie is backing me up. Telling you again stop posting useless shit about me on the forum...

i know it is not my business
    but get over it all of you
    just a lovers fight :lol: this kind of shit happen always
    chill out have fun and let exp / pk / uniques and iron belts go to hell

Banned

Oh lol man come on....

In the beginning of the server i was gonna be leader of the clan then we switch to 2 mian clans and u took the leadership of one of the main clans.( I still have the topc that u posted "it was a misunderstanding, its sam that is gonna be leading clan and i will be helping with csw pk and stuff." on clan forum ) When we decided to go orc side and go with 1 main clan u came on vent. asked me if im cool with switching the leadership once in 7 days. I said OK... I would have been say NO to you and cud had the leadership forever but i was nice enough to you. Then u start as the first leader and didn&#39;t give it back for the 2 weeks i didn&#39;t even say a word.... then u started to piss ppl off and made clan go down. i was the one that stopped clan falling apart at that point. You can ask that whoever you want that was in ventrilo that night. Then since u been gone inactive and only thing that u were doing was getting ppl pissed off and going emo about the game with ur talking style to the people with ur fucking "its not ure business, who the fuck do u think u are, im the leader OK ?" Then i simply asked you to get out of the clan in a nice way. If u wudn&#39;t quit clan i wud quit and made another clan and everybody would follow me im pretty sure. So nothing would be different.

Stop bringing me into your fucking lies and BS with me "felt might with green line"... I don&#39;t understand what the fuck is really wrong with you. Why do you keep telling shit about me when every other clannie is backing me up. Telling you again stop posting useless shit about me on the forum...[/b]
    From the moment you have decided to go orc, is the moment I told you this clan would start falling apart. Don&#39;t get me wrong, I was the one that kept on rejecting the idea even though you were so eager to go orc. At the end though, most of the people from the best clan have decided they really wanted to go orc, and you kept pushing towards my decision... and knowing that sooner or later, many of the people that were in the clan, will NT eventually, I said what ta heck, why not, Sam wants to, many others want to, so let&#39;s do it. Don&#39;t tell me I didn&#39;t warn you about it, I told you if we went orc there is no more 3 clans... there is no more isiloon... you will see people pking the whole and not giving a damn about anything else. And was I right? Yes I was. On top of that, I went inactive, so the clan went down even further... the thing I don&#39;t understand though is if you are another clan leader, then why during the time of my inactiveness did you not take initiative instead of watching the clan fall down. Why? Because you were too busy pking it up to get your boarded H... I know many people want their symbols, I would too try to go for the top, but a clan leader has other things to worry about, like his clan mostly, and xp/pk eventually. If you actually did your job in the first 1.5 months of the server, it would be me in your spot now with at least level 77 and at least a boarded nazi... but no, I was the one doing most of the stuff, even though I knew that would make me fall behind alot.

Yes that topic that I made before server started, you even know that was out of pity, cause once again I was the one organizing the clan meetings, I was the one recruiting the people and playing with them to see how good they are on the private server... after 3 weeks of doing that, you decide to ask "Did you think you were gonna have the green line under your name". I wasn&#39;t gonna start shit, cause if I did that would have made people leave right away, as you saw in the topic many people were against the fact of you being leader... back then yeah, now who knows.... since once I quit clan yesturday I already had about 5-10 people asking me on msn that they are there to support me and that I should make another clan and stay, but I&#39;m not a jackass, I don&#39;t want to break up some of Fatality, so that&#39;s why I decided to quit overall.

This is the reason why from the start I didn&#39;t want to share leadership with you, cause I know things go messy through the way... from the start I was looking at you as just Ash&#39;s assitant, not a very knowledge clan leader to be... and you were and are, but let&#39;s see if you&#39;ll turn into a true leader finally. Good luck.

paperownz

we all knew, once the clan go orc. It will fall apart. Now enuf said.

pimp101

all this over an IRON BELT

I ROFL big time

BB noob nik

I am Timmeh Senior Member

all this over an IRON BELT
    I ROFL big time
    BB noob nik[/b]
    your gay who are you?

pimp101

your gay who are you?[/b]

u dont even know who i am and ur talking shit ? lol you sir are a moron

Rofl, funny how everyone thinks they deserve the Iron Belt, I&#39;m pretty sure all the randoms thats added to the clan (like 80% of the clan), wouldnt give the clan items back to the clan if they quitted, everyones greedy. Thats a fact when it comes to Knight Online, theres just a few who still remain oldschool.

Let Nik sell his character, and move on ffs.

I stil dont see why more people are not sticking up for Sam here... Was only in the sub clan for a few days but my god what drama...
    And i must say... I have myself been clan leader of many top clans on several servers and i think Sam did an awesome job calming things down and trying to keep everyone doing stuff... The 2 times i noticed you online Nik it turned into pure chaos after only a few min and you logged off.. Leaving all the problems for Sam to handle...

You&#39;ve always been full of yourself and this to me just shows me that my general idea of you was correct.

Sell your account, leave this game and give Sam the creds he deserves (i know you prolly wont but i hope the rest of Fatality will)...

lol nothing bad about Sam, Sams awesome lol <3

Laggy

Think this, that mage was a clanie get IB and sell ? bah just a item. <_<

All this drama for a few pixels. O.o

Well good luck noob, knew the clan wouldnt last forever. To be honest, it would be best if you did your items back into the clan, but I guess its your problem not mine. You all go on like he&#39;s some bad guy for taking an IB and selling it, but he was your leader, none of you had any problems with that. Him and Sam kept it organised while I was there atleast. He may not have been the BEST clan leader ever, but he had to deal with some of the stress.

Im not defending nik, but just a thought, if it were Sam who was in the situation, how many of you would be bitching?

Good luck selling. o.O

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast