Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

RandomNoob's quitting sale

This is a discussion on RandomNoob's quitting sale within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Everybody think Nik is being a greedy bastard because he is taking the IN. Nobody thinks they are not being ...
Page: 4

Everybody think Nik is being a greedy bastard because he is taking the IN. Nobody thinks they are not being greedy by requesting the IB from him. Dont you guys think yall are being greedy when you say that you dont deserve the IB ? He was one of the fucking creator of the fucking clan for fuck sake. Didnt he attempt clan events ? Didnt he earn clan points? How then it is greedy for him to take the IB but not greedy for you to say you dont deserve it and give it to me.

Even if he gives to Sam, he will give it to somebody in the clan and I am sure as hell somebody will say Sam he did not deserve it so give it to me.

This is a selling topic. If you are not buying it then please dont post. If you have scamming issues with Nik there is a section for that in the forum.

BUMP !

P.S. Topcat your post is a pure irony. Description of the personality you talk about is absolutely you aq !!!

pimp101

Everybody think Nik is being a greedy bastard because he is taking the IN. Nobody thinks they are not being greedy by requesting the IN from him. Dont you guys think yall are being greedy when you say that you dont deserve the IN ? He was one of the fucking creator of the fucking clan for fuck sake. Didnt he attempt clan events ? Didnt he earn clan points? How then it is greedy for him to take the IN but not greedy for you to say you dont deserve it and give it to me.

Even if he gives to Sam, he will give it to somebody in the clan and I am sure as hell somebody will say Sam he did not deserve it so give it to me.

This is a selling topic. If you are not buying it then please dont post. If you have scamming issues with Nik there is a section for that in the forum.
    BUMP !
    P.S. Topcat your post is a pure irony. Description of the personality you talk about is absolutely you aq !!![/b]

what IN ?

are u sure ur in the right topic?

i havent been in this clan for that long (only started when dupewar was lvl 73) but at first, i thought randomnoob deserved his IB (i was there taht day when he was handing out drops) because he was quite active for the first 2-3 days when i started playing. However, the day after he got the iron belt, i must say he just died off. After that day i think i saw him online (for more than 1 hr) less than 5 times. I dont know how he organized the clan previously, but i must say that he wanted to be in absolute control of both the clan and the subclan, EVEN after he was super inactive.

Why i say that? well because i had a few friends that wanted to join the subclan (gg friends of mine from pathos) and then i asked epic to add them. He was very reluctant about it because he said that even though he was the clan leader, he was NOT allowed to add anyone at all, without the persmission of nik. So basically hes only a normal clan member except he has a green line under his name. A few days later, a clannie told me that epic was goign to be removed as the sub clan's leader, because he added a few people to clan without nik's permission....... What i dont get is why nik even assigned someone as the sub clan's leader? If he wants total control, why not just use an alt char on his account, and assign him as the sub clan's leader?....

As i said previously, these opinions of mine are only based on the time that i spent playing this server, which is about 3 weeks id say.

ANYWAYS, good luck selling, and good luck irl ^^

Banned

shundt u also not post than cuz u arent buying ^^

shundt u also not post than cuz u arent buying ^^[/b]
    As you can see I bumped the topic also. IT SAYS BUMP in the middle. BB

BUMP !!!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Look guys enough about it, what happened happened. The final results are I started the clan rules... Sam simply copied and pasted Fierce's clan rules which I had to change up to my own and he certainly agreed with it, and if you were there for the 4 meetings before the server started, I clearly said on every single one of them, once I give someone a drop I think you deserve it and it's yours to do anything with it, meaning sell it, use it or even delete... simply not my business what you do with it. There is reasons why I did that cause I know if people were to return items after quitting the server or the clan... that would turn into me posting many cheater topics on these forums.

I would just like someone to mention to me, who do you think deserved the IB more then me? I would love to hear a name. Cause currently as you see, the point chart doesn't have the correct number of points for each person. You ask yourself why? Because simply cause the first 20 or so isiloon topics have been deleted (automatically since after a topic isn't replied in 1 month it does that) and so the first 20 isiloons or so that you guys have attended to, they have not been counted. Well actually sorry, let me fix that phrase... they have been counted, but on my chart, not on Sam's chart... as I was the one doing the clan drop hand outs. I can't imagine if I gave myself the first IB... that would have been hectic, even though when the first set of drops were handed out, me, Forsaken and Impulsive were tied in the point system... but additional to that, I have been the one doing pretty much everything for the clan. Later on the next few drops that were handed out, Impulsive reduced his occurance abit but was still really active at Isiloon.. Forsaken still showed up alot, and I ofc showed up tons to. So up to the point where I still had sharers, because of all the Isiloons that we killed I had my sharers kill about 5-10 for me, I was the top on the point system right beside Sam... and this is only counting the points of the people showing up for Isiloon.

I knew things were gonna go down the slope once we NTed, I warned Sam about it... I knew that either way people will NT and we will lose members, but it's nothing that we can't replace, until he started begging me countless times to NT just like many others were, which made me change my decision immediately. After that NT, many people were left behind, some people to be honest were the ones that I didn't want to come and put them down easily, but there were many others that couldn't come cause of not being able to afford it, or just not liking the orc side. Either way I knew this was an end to XP parties, and Isiloons. It was, for some time, but not until we started the 2nd clan as well on orc side. About me, while I was still active I was strict enough to tell everyone to get to Isiloon right away, and not go to CZ or eslant, so they did listen... but 1 night I find to login 5 minutes late (studying for my exams) and the "clan leader", seeing that there is pretty much 3-4 good parties that were available for Isiloon, decides to go with the clan to CZ to get quest items (which remember, only 1 or 2 people can get out of those 25-30 people), and then you guys complain how come everyone hasn't received a drop by now? Simple as that... if you are selfish, you will have personal gain but that gain will be on the account of someone elses' loss in the clan. So back to the story, I was there for a few minutes after the login... quitely logged vent into the big channel to actually see what the other clan leader will do (as I was inactive for that time due to my exams, I wanted to see what things have turned into). Not 1, I REPEAT, NOT 1 PERSON went to isiloon that restart, not even to check it as I was waiting right there, on the isiloon floor to see whether the clan would smarten up and thing what the important thing is to do in the game. You might thing now that I'm being dramatic, but it would hurt any clan leader seeing that the clan is falling apart, and the funny part is even though I asked Sam before my exams started "please be in control of the clan for the next 1-2 weeks since I have exams coming", he just made it collapse. Now you could go blame it all on me, as it was my fault to believe that Sam would be in control of the whole situation during my inactiveness... but what can I do now about it, what happened happened. I already dealt with the fact that once we decided to NT that there is no way going to level 80, and it honestly doesn't mean much to me going to it.... I dealt with the fact that many people would hate me for leaving them behind on the human side just because I was pretty much talked into NTing our clan over, and talked into by Sam and a few others mostly... especially Sam the guy that the first time we had a vote on it, most of the people were against it. I just couldn't deal with the fact that I knew we wouldn't be doing Isiloons and we wouldn't be as big of a clan as we were on the human side.

I tried my best as a clan leader for the first 1.5 months of the server as I said, but was immediately hurt that Sam couldn't keep the clan under control for the time that I was inactive and saw that every few minutes that I logged in to take a break from the studying, that it was hectic even though he was on. So what was I suppose to do, fail my exams and continue on being in charge like I was for the first 1.5 months? I felt stupid enough that I spend more then 12 hours in game for that time being active... but I'm not stupid enough to end my educational career. Remember, it's not cause of me that the clan went down the slope, it's cause of Sam. If you recall, it all started with Blacki leaving the clan with other 3-4 members... and you wanna know why? Because the clan did take a bit to far with some of the things with vent, when I'm not on especially (which is somewhat not their fault as I wasn't there to tell them to stop)... and when the few people that are getting picked on go to their clan leader (Sam in this case) and the clan leader just blows them off by saying that's nothing just get over it... that really pisses the shit out of people, and they leave. After they left the clan they told me what happened as I was shocked, but it was already too late to change their decision in joining back... they've seen enough of how helpful one of their clan leaders is. There is many of you that were in the clan that have asked me for helped, and I have given you the best help I can, at least I tried... even if had to do with me stopping my game play and talking to you for 30 minutes or so, and most of you know that... but specific people in the clan don't know what I've done for each and one of the members in the terms of helping, therefore thinking of me as a worthless clan leader.

PS. As for the 2nd clan, at that moment Icy got pissed off and disbanded it... not rightful on his part, but things like that happened. So at that point the one that I found most trustworthy was EpicFailedKid... if you guys recall when this happened there were only like 10 people online from the 2nd clan... so I gave him the clan leadership. After 2-3 days was when I went inactive, but up to that point I've seen him do just fine with it... but once I went inactive it was all up to Sam to see if he was doing fine or not, and if not to change him with someone else or if he should stay as the leader of the 2nd clan.

Gl irl.

Bump.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

nik you didn't have to right all that honestly. It's your drop, you should do what you want with it. He's trying to quit and doesn't want all the drama you guys are making for him. Just continue with the selling topic and stop posting.

auditurbo4

Peace...go get laid

but I'm not stupid enough to end my educational career. Remember, it's not cause of me that the clan went down the slope, it's cause of Sam. If you recall, it all started with Blacki leaving the clan with other 3-4 members... and you wanna know why? Because the clan did take a bit to far with some of the things with vent, when I'm not on especially (which is somewhat not their fault as I wasn't there to tell them to stop)... and when the few people that are getting picked on go to their clan leader (Sam in this case) and the clan leader just blows them off by saying that's nothing just get over it... that really pisses the shit out of people, and they leave. After they left the clan they told me what happened as I was shocked, but it was already too late to change their decision in joining back... they've seen enough of how helpful one of their clan leaders is. There is many of you that were in the clan that have asked me for helped, and I have given you the best help I can, at least I tried... even if had to do with me stopping my game play and talking to you for 30 minutes or so, and most of you know that... but specific people in the clan don't know what I've done for each and one of the members in the terms of helping, therefore thinking of me as a worthless clan leader.[/b]
    I honestly could not agree with u more here.

TOYSOLDIER_

natural cycle of every servers.

Bizzzy

How dare you say i wasent even active as half the clan you urself know i was at almost every single isiloon BY MYSELF i play 18 hours a day and attend every single isiloon i was their when you fucking werent and even took the initiative with jaspreet and holy half the time to kill the isiloon when you were fucking gone. Everybody in this clan knows ive killed way more isiloons then u and more bosses anywhere started more exp and so on. But as u all know i am a fucking duffer so im always by myself never in a party and i dont take sses but how fucking dare u say i did shit to help this clan your personal life affected u so the fuck what everyones life does just dont award urself for it and be a little bitch about u and ur "job" and sellout and act like u were the fucking mastermind behind this clan. People joined beccause they knew other people if u havent noticed all of us knew each other in this clan from other servers. You talked a bunch of bullshit in clan meetings which was highly irrelevent to anythign we did anyways

your IGN says it all[/b]
    It was actually my name but this noob stole it <_<
    I know u are a retard since u didnt even NCS MY CHAR. WANTED TO BE In INSANITY RIGHT? fucking noob
    U are such a fucker >< I bet u dont have any new job u want just some profit ... fuck it as a leader i used to give best items to my clannies so they feel better in the clan as take everything for myself ...
    U are Gollum from lord of the rings . \_/ fucker

Banned

Look guys enough about it, what happened happened. The final results are I started the clan rules... Sam simply copied and pasted Fierce&#39;s clan rules which I had to change up to my own and he certainly agreed with it, and if you were there for the 4 meetings before the server started, I clearly said on every single one of them, once I give someone a drop I think you deserve it and it&#39;s yours to do anything with it, meaning sell it, use it or even delete... simply not my business what you do with it. There is reasons why I did that cause I know if people were to return items after quitting the server or the clan... that would turn into me posting many cheater topics on these forums.

I would just like someone to mention to me, who do you think deserved the IB more then me? I would love to hear a name. Cause currently as you see, the point chart doesn&#39;t have the correct number of points for each person. You ask yourself why? Because simply cause the first 20 or so isiloon topics have been deleted (automatically since after a topic isn&#39;t replied in 1 month it does that) and so the first 20 isiloons or so that you guys have attended to, they have not been counted. Well actually sorry, let me fix that phrase... they have been counted, but on my chart, not on Sam&#39;s chart... as I was the one doing the clan drop hand outs. I can&#39;t imagine if I gave myself the first IB... that would have been hectic, even though when the first set of drops were handed out, me, Forsaken and Impulsive were tied in the point system... but additional to that, I have been the one doing pretty much everything for the clan. Later on the next few drops that were handed out, Impulsive reduced his occurance abit but was still really active at Isiloon.. Forsaken still showed up alot, and I ofc showed up tons to. So up to the point where I still had sharers, because of all the Isiloons that we killed I had my sharers kill about 5-10 for me, I was the top on the point system right beside Sam... and this is only counting the points of the people showing up for Isiloon.

I knew things were gonna go down the slope once we NTed, I warned Sam about it... I knew that either way people will NT and we will lose members, but it&#39;s nothing that we can&#39;t replace, until he started begging me countless times to NT just like many others were, which made me change my decision immediately. After that NT, many people were left behind, some people to be honest were the ones that I didn&#39;t want to come and put them down easily, but there were many others that couldn&#39;t come cause of not being able to afford it, or just not liking the orc side. Either way I knew this was an end to XP parties, and Isiloons. It was, for some time, but not until we started the 2nd clan as well on orc side. About me, while I was still active I was strict enough to tell everyone to get to Isiloon right away, and not go to CZ or eslant, so they did listen... but 1 night I find to login 5 minutes late (studying for my exams) and the "clan leader", seeing that there is pretty much 3-4 good parties that were available for Isiloon, decides to go with the clan to CZ to get quest items (which remember, only 1 or 2 people can get out of those 25-30 people), and then you guys complain how come everyone hasn&#39;t received a drop by now? Simple as that... if you are selfish, you will have personal gain but that gain will be on the account of someone elses&#39; loss in the clan. So back to the story, I was there for a few minutes after the login... quitely logged vent into the big channel to actually see what the other clan leader will do (as I was inactive for that time due to my exams, I wanted to see what things have turned into). Not 1, I REPEAT, NOT 1 PERSON went to isiloon that restart, not even to check it as I was waiting right there, on the isiloon floor to see whether the clan would smarten up and thing what the important thing is to do in the game. You might thing now that I&#39;m being dramatic, but it would hurt any clan leader seeing that the clan is falling apart, and the funny part is even though I asked Sam before my exams started "please be in control of the clan for the next 1-2 weeks since I have exams coming", he just made it collapse. Now you could go blame it all on me, as it was my fault to believe that Sam would be in control of the whole situation during my inactiveness... but what can I do now about it, what happened happened. I already dealt with the fact that once we decided to NT that there is no way going to level 80, and it honestly doesn&#39;t mean much to me going to it.... I dealt with the fact that many people would hate me for leaving them behind on the human side just because I was pretty much talked into NTing our clan over, and talked into by Sam and a few others mostly... especially Sam the guy that the first time we had a vote on it, most of the people were against it. I just couldn&#39;t deal with the fact that I knew we wouldn&#39;t be doing Isiloons and we wouldn&#39;t be as big of a clan as we were on the human side.

I tried my best as a clan leader for the first 1.5 months of the server as I said, but was immediately hurt that Sam couldn&#39;t keep the clan under control for the time that I was inactive and saw that every few minutes that I logged in to take a break from the studying, that it was hectic even though he was on. So what was I suppose to do, fail my exams and continue on being in charge like I was for the first 1.5 months? I felt stupid enough that I spend more then 12 hours in game for that time being active... but I&#39;m not stupid enough to end my educational career. Remember, it&#39;s not cause of me that the clan went down the slope, it&#39;s cause of Sam. If you recall, it all started with Blacki leaving the clan with other 3-4 members... and you wanna know why? Because the clan did take a bit to far with some of the things with vent, when I&#39;m not on especially (which is somewhat not their fault as I wasn&#39;t there to tell them to stop)... and when the few people that are getting picked on go to their clan leader (Sam in this case) and the clan leader just blows them off by saying that&#39;s nothing just get over it... that really pisses the shit out of people, and they leave. After they left the clan they told me what happened as I was shocked, but it was already too late to change their decision in joining back... they&#39;ve seen enough of how helpful one of their clan leaders is. There is many of you that were in the clan that have asked me for helped, and I have given you the best help I can, at least I tried... even if had to do with me stopping my game play and talking to you for 30 minutes or so, and most of you know that... but specific people in the clan don&#39;t know what I&#39;ve done for each and one of the members in the terms of helping, therefore thinking of me as a worthless clan leader.

PS. As for the 2nd clan, at that moment Icy got pissed off and disbanded it... not rightful on his part, but things like that happened. So at that point the one that I found most trustworthy was EpicFailedKid... if you guys recall when this happened there were only like 10 people online from the 2nd clan... so I gave him the clan leadership. After 2-3 days was when I went inactive, but up to that point I&#39;ve seen him do just fine with it... but once I went inactive it was all up to Sam to see if he was doing fine or not, and if not to change him with someone else or if he should stay as the leader of the 2nd clan.[/b]
    definetely tl;dr

god...

o/t: gl Nik, I&#39;m not mad or anything, i honestly think you aren&#39;t doing anything completely wrong , a part of me thinks you deserve it and other says maybe someone who is still playing could give it a better use, but in the end, i dont really care. I didnt join this clan for drops and you know that. Gl irl, peace serbian.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

How dare you say i wasent even active as half the clan you urself know i was at almost every single isiloon BY MYSELF i play 18 hours a day and attend every single isiloon i was their when you fucking werent and even took the initiative with jaspreet and holy half the time to kill the isiloon when you were fucking gone. Everybody in this clan knows ive killed way more isiloons then u and more bosses anywhere started more exp and so on. But as u all know i am a fucking duffer so im always by myself never in a party and i dont take sses but how fucking dare u say i did shit to help this clan your personal life affected u so the fuck what everyones life does just dont award urself for it and be a little bitch about u and ur "job" and sellout and act like u were the fucking mastermind behind this clan. People joined beccause they knew other people if u havent noticed all of us knew each other in this clan from other servers. You talked a bunch of bullshit in clan meetings which was highly irrelevent to anythign we did anyways[/b]
    If every sentence didn&#39;t consist of "fuck" and stuff, then I would be able to understand what you are saying. But in general I think I get what you are bumbling on about. Did I not say, that without screenshots it simply won&#39;t count? So I don&#39;t care if you were on even on all of them... from the amount that I have counted, by looking at the screenshots that were posted on the forums, you didn&#39;t even fall in top 10 most active people at Isiloon at the first drop hand out (and I&#39;m being honest here, you weren&#39;t even top 10)... sure I was surprised by how much I&#39;ve counted you for, but hey... is it my fault that you don&#39;t post screenshots? You hurt yourself buddy... you simply couldn&#39;t follow simple instructions as to posting a screenshot of your party or yourself in this case after every Isiloon killed... Just like you couldn&#39;t follow law, and the reason why you are under house arrest now. You got a big mouth that&#39;s all, no one can stop you with that... well at least I did while I was still leader, but now since I&#39;m not, the heck... i can&#39;t do anything right? True that I can&#39;t. Anyways from the start, Ash tried to give me some advice just when we talked, but I guess my ego took over thinking I had it it under control and I should give a chance to people like you... should have listened to him and done what he suggested me to do, kick you, but it&#39;s too late to change anything now.

So come on... is there no one out there to tell me who deserved the IB more then me... I really wanna know.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast