Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

RandomNoob's quitting sale

This is a discussion on RandomNoob's quitting sale within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; The whole clan shoulda listened when people said we should of left first week because you were the worse clan ...
Page: 5

Bizzzy

The whole clan shoulda listened when people said we should of left first week because you were the worse clan leader but no and now here we are. 4kartus deserved that ib more then u i deserved that ib more then u thefailure deserved that ib more then u stylo deserved that ib more then u.
    bump for useless waste of life.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It was actually my name but this noob stole it <_<
    I know u are a retard since u didnt even NCS MY CHAR. WANTED TO BE In INSANITY RIGHT? fucking noob
    U are such a fucker >< I bet u dont have any new job u want just some profit ... fuck it as a leader i used to give best items to my clannies so they feel better in the clan as take everything for myself ...
    U are Gollum from lord of the rings . \_/ fucker[/b]
    lol ok thank you for jumping out of no where... and going on a whole different discussion. Unlike you, Via knows me for what kind of mage I was, and well how to prove it? Well since I was like the first one to be asked to go to the new server with him back in January, but then after some time as seeing no server is coming out he gave up... and until I started playing the mage, your name wasn&#39;t recognized anywhere. If people really cared about their name so much, they should have asked for an extra $20 while selling the account, so that the owner selling it could name change it before it gets in the hands of the new owner... but now all of a sudden you care? And don&#39;t worry, at least you&#39;ll have some people thinking that you were playing on the account, when I was actually on it and making it recognizable.

New server, but old stories, I have seen many clans disbanded by a drop, and the old story as long as the leader and 3 or 4 friends always take the best items. peace :P

Banned

The whole clan shoulda listened when people said we should of left first week because you were the worse clan leader but no and now here we are. 4kartus deserved that ib more then u i deserved that ib more then u thefailure deserved that ib more then u stylo deserved that ib more then u.
    bump for useless waste of life.[/b]
    lol.

bump for useless waste of life.[/b]
    Remember, I&#39;m not the one one wasting my life... I&#39;m not the one that&#39;s under house arrest and has nothing to do except play KO for 18 hours a day. Here we go. Stylo, who fell off the face of the planet hasn&#39;t been active for quite some time now, but during the time that he was active as I was active he did show up to alot of Isiloons, except not more then me/sam/jaspreet... so therefore, I am fair and I know who to give what, he received a ROC during the first drop handout. Next... TheFailure, who did show up to alot of Isiloons... but trust me on this, isn&#39;t even in top 10 to show up to it often, BUT since he is a priest he was top 3 priests to be there for isiloons... my desicion with him was to give him a ROL when we got one as I told him that I&#39;m sorry, but a ROL is what you deserve, not an IB yet. Next, u (idontgiveabuff), have been the most active priest in the clan to go to isiloons, and that&#39;s why I said to Sam, the next IB that we get will probably go to you, which he agreed with me upon, but you did not deserve it more then me as you haven&#39;t showed up to anywhere close to the amount of times my char has been to Isiloon. And finally 4kartus, I love the guy and I did make him a big promise... I was actually going to give him one of the ROLs that we had, but since the guy has been top 5 overall for showing up to isiloon, I wanted to ask him to see if he wanted it... or, I told him, that the first skelly belt that we get, that is going for you, and he said first that he doesn&#39;t even want any clan drops, but i told him no, the amount u help the clan is the amount that will be repayed, so he decided to wait longer for the Skelly belt... but unfourtanetly, this is one of the reasons I hate why I&#39;m quiting, I made people promises for further in to the future of the server, but can&#39;t hold them.

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

What are you talking about the points aren&#39;t correct? I am able to see all Isiloon screenshots from the first isiloon you did.

pimp101

lol ok thank you for jumping out of no where... and going on a whole different discussion. Unlike you, Via knows me for what kind of mage I was, and well how to prove it? Well since I was like the first one to be asked to go to the new server with him back in January, but then after some time as seeing no server is coming out he gave up... and until I started playing the mage, your name wasn&#39;t recognized anywhere. If people really cared about their name so much, they should have asked for an extra $20 while selling the account, so that the owner selling it could name change it before it gets in the hands of the new owner... but now all of a sudden you care? And don&#39;t worry, at least you&#39;ll have some people thinking that you were playing on the account, when I was actually on it and making it recognizable.[/b]

every post u make is like reading a book

i lol everytime

p.s. stop thinking your the best mage in KO because your not, the only reason u made a name for yourself is because you think your god and tell every1 that you are ( oh and your a big flapping douchebag)

What are you talking about the points aren&#39;t correct? I am able to see all Isiloon screenshots from the first isiloon you did.[/b]
    It was a problem yesterday and earlier on today, but I still can&#39;t see the Isiloons from #1 to #19, so who knows if they are counted, I know for a fact that they weren&#39;t before earlier today as people came complaining to me about it while I was still in the clan... but told them it&#39;s not my point system, it&#39;s Sam&#39;s.

every post u make is like reading a book

i lol everytime
    p.s. stop thinking your the best mage in KO because your not, the only reason u made a name for yourself is because you think your god and tell every1 that you are ( oh and your a big flapping douchebag)[/b]
    Someone is hurt because I told them in there face that you weren&#39;t welcome to NT with us to join our clan? As I said, there were only a few people that I didn&#39;t want when we NTed... and just because I told you that you are one of them... now you feeling hurt and you feel better that you need to write this? LOL

pimp101

It was a problem yesterday and earlier on today, but I still can&#39;t see the Isiloons from #1 to #19, so who knows if they are counted, I know for a fact that they weren&#39;t before earlier today as people came complaining to me about it while I was still in the clan... but told them it&#39;s not my point system, it&#39;s Sam&#39;s.
    Someone is hurt because I told them in there face that you weren&#39;t welcome to NT with us to join our clan? As I said, there were only a few people that I didn&#39;t want when we NTed... and just because I told you that you are one of them... now you feeling hurt and you feel better that you need to write this? LOL[/b]

wow i&#39;d never thought u were a liar too

btw after brutality disbanded on human side i never talked to u again

lol

so how did u tell me this again ? im curious cuz to this day my post goes un answered , maybe if u lied less u would have more friends and more people would think u deseved that IB

GG on the 4 page selling topic that not 1 person has postesd about buying anything lol

wow i&#39;d never thought u were a liar too

btw after brutality disbanded on human side i never talked to u again

lol

so how did u tell me this again ? im curious cuz to this day my post goes un answered , maybe if u lied less u would have more friends and more people would think u deseved that IB

GG on the 4 page selling topic that not 1 person has postesd about buying anything lol[/b]
    Did you have an amnesia or something? Don&#39;t you remember clearly like 2-3 days ago on the clan topic that I told you I simply stopped replying to the recruitment topics on our forums and stopped closing them in order not to hurt anymore people that would get rejected, and those that I took into consideration, I pmed them in game and talked through all the requirements. It just so happened that I did not reply to your topic and for the apparent reason that you were horrible while you were with us on human side, and that&#39;s why I didn&#39;t want to break it down to you the hard way to tell you straight up that you suck, which I did like 2-3 days ago.

edit: I&#39;ve already got many offers... many clannies pmed me but I told them they are all getting judged the same since they were all my clannies so the best bet wins, and so far the current offer is $400 for everything.

donique

i know this is non of my business because i am not even from the server and i do not know anyone here personaly but in my opinion once he has worked for the drop he should be able to do what he wants with it and from what i understand he had enough points to quilify him to get the IB and he was the leader of the clan and it wasnt even the 1st IB its the 3rd one that he took. Btw If you quit a job you do not give back all the money you have made ^^ and i think its the same concept. He put in work so he gets rewarded.

all this over an IRON BELT
    I ROFL big time
    BB noob nik[/b]
    It&#39;s not about the IB, it is about the action itself. You know the saying, "It is not about the gift, but the thought that counts," same exact thing here except in a different aspect.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

whats done is done. let the guy sell his stuff. its a market section not an argument section :P

wait wait wait, i dont get something....

the WHOLE drop system is based SOLEy on going to isiloon?

i mean, being active whether it is exp or pk wise, killing other bosses, doesnt matter at all?

people seem to have gotten their bums hurt... s> monster amounts of lube so you can stop bitching itll ease the pain i promise! 5$/1 gallon

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast