Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

RandomNoob's quitting sale

This is a discussion on RandomNoob's quitting sale within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; whats done is done. let the guy sell his stuff. its a market section not an argument section :P[/b] Naw ...
Page: 6

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

whats done is done. let the guy sell his stuff. its a market section not an argument section :P[/b]
    Naw that's ok, I'm actually happy people are finally speaking their minds... everyone was so backed up while I was clan leader that no one had to guts to say anything they are saying here... so keep the discussion coming, and well keep the offers going.

wait wait wait, i dont get something....

the WHOLE drop system is based SOLEy on going to isiloon?

i mean, being active whether it is exp or pk wise, killing other bosses, doesnt matter at all? [/b]
    Nope, that's why when people asked me what do you base drops on... I told them it's a partial point system, where Isiloon is the biggest pointer, and well the only one that was being looked upon the most, and I took into consideration the people that were active on vent, were active in game in the terms of levels and NP, and many other little things I took into account. But yes, a huge part of the drops that were handed out were based on mostly on Isiloon... cause as you saw, up to the point of when the clan drop system changed, our Eslant/CZ section had like less then 5 drops, but even that was taken into account. So to your question akutee, the whole drop system wasn't based soley on isiloon, but it was based mostly on Isiloon with taking into account some other things... as to why I said it was a partial point system.

I deserved it more then you nik! Gyft.

Naw that's ok, I'm actually happy people are finally speaking their minds... everyone was so backed up while I was clan leader that no one had to guts to say anything they are saying here... so keep the discussion coming, and well keep the offers going.
    Nope, that's why when people asked me what do you base drops on... I told them it's a partial point system, where Isiloon is the biggest pointer, and well the only one that was being looked upon the most, and I took into consideration the people that were active on vent, were active in game in the terms of levels and NP, and many other little things I took into account. But yes, a huge part of the drops that were handed out were based on mostly on Isiloon... cause as you saw, up to the point of when the clan drop system changed, our Eslant/CZ section had like less then 5 drops, but even that was taken into account. So to your question akutee, the whole drop system wasn't based soley on isiloon, but it was based mostly on Isiloon with taking into account some other things... as to why I said it was a partial point system.[/b]
    hmm icic tnx

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

no i deserve it!

no i deserve it!

[/b]
    way to KS that... tsk tsk

Hydr4

Haha , no one had the guts to stand up to him.
    Finally he said something that isn't a complete lie , but you forgot one exception , me.
    I never liked you , I always talked shit about you even in your face , and I never gave a fuck about you so fuck off and bb hope you fail uni.

natural cycle of every servers.[/b]
    i agree with you there seems like every server has a good english clan that all of a sudden decides to make a new clan from fresh or change nations and just take all the drops with them and then the people who dont want or cant afford to NT get screwed over. anyway gl selling and gl to the clan hope they survive always good to see good english clans.

Dont make drama here and dont act like kids,although there r some here.Nik deserved that IB as much as every1 else thinks that he(himself) deserved.This clan wont exsist if there were no Sam and Nik,they spent alot of time calling ppl,made alot effort to to turn back ppl who already quit KO and they done it.They r both good guys,know them from pervious servers,so i am sad coz this shit happaned and all i can say they didnt not deserve that.
    I cant believe ppl whine about 1 IB!We should regroup forces and keep killing isi,in 1 month there would be like 2xIBs for sure and i guess main whiners would be happy.My tip is dont make enemy from ur friend,ppl who can forgive and forget r the most great ppl
    Btw,we already lost some gg coz of some fights like redrum and his friends,also Carlos quitted coz some1 was unfair to his sharer,if u keep acting like that it wont bring us any good

im not in the clan
    i have never been in the clan, so this is a complete outsider unbias view

surely you would realise that maybe a priest or a warrior could use the IB and need it a lot more than you do?
    and also, if your getting such MAD pay for your 2 week job, why do you need to sell the IB??

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Dont make drama here and dont act like kids,although there r some here.Nik deserved that IB as much as every1 else thinks that he(himself) deserved.This clan wont exsist if there were no Sam and Nik,they spent alot of time calling ppl,made alot effort to to turn back ppl who already quit KO and they done it.They r both good guys,know them from pervious servers,so i am sad coz this shit happaned and all i can say they didnt not deserve that.
    I cant believe ppl whine about 1 IB!We should regroup forces and keep killing isi,in 1 month there would be like 2xIBs for sure and i guess main whiners would be happy.My tip is dont make enemy from ur friend,ppl who can forgive and forget r the most great ppl
    Btw,we already lost some gg coz of some fights like redrum and his friends,also Carlos quitted coz some1 was unfair to his sharer,if u keep acting like that it wont bring us any good [/b]
    Clan is stronger and more active in the last couple days than ever, we are doing clan activites... we are even eslant boss runinng and killing isiloon along with getting a long awaited ally... things are great

Clan is stronger and more active in the last couple days than ever, we are doing clan activites... we are even eslant boss runinng and killing isiloon along with getting a long awaited ally... things are great [/b]
    In my country ppl say from ur mouth in God's ear

getting a long awaited ally... things are great [/b]

we??

so we dont have to leave your dk party xd

Haha , no one had the guts to stand up to him.
    Finally he said something that isn't a complete lie , but you forgot one exception , me.
    I never liked you , I always talked shit about you even in your face , and I never gave a fuck about you so fuck off and bb hope you fail uni.[/b]
    True you are the only exception... and yes we have hated each other even before this server. And since you were the only one that did have the guts to stand up to me... in stupidity of course, you got kicked out of the clan didn't you?

im not in the clan
    i have never been in the clan, so this is a complete outsider unbias view

surely you would realise that maybe a priest or a warrior could use the IB and need it a lot more than you do?
    and also, if your getting such MAD pay for your 2 week job, why do you need to sell the IB??[/b]
    One thing you gotta learn about the pk is that the mage is the one that can keep the fighting going on. If the mage dies the party is done... if the priest dies, they are easily tped back. I mean I can go into detail if you want into the whole pk thing, but I think you get the point.

This situation is not whether I took the IB cause I deserved it... it's selfish people fighting and wanting 1 item that they think they deserve more then me (and as u can see, many of them think they deserve it) and are so greedy over getting. It's pretty funny, because if Sam was in my situation, so if he was the one quitting now, you guys would be flaming him... it's just a natural cycle of jealousy and greed. And don't... don't even tell me you guys aren't greedy, as I recall when talking about donating on the orc side, you guys know that half or maybe even more then half of the clan was too selfish to want to donate NPs, the reason why we were still Knights Grade 1 on orc side.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

zzzz - you guys know better than to post this shit in the market section..

take it to clan forums or clan section or msn or pm's

but you can't post this stuff here..

be glad I didn't suspend the lot of you

:angry:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456