Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S>HB +8 for usd

This is a discussion on S>HB +8 for usd within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; this is just became flame topic for no reason , will reopen this thread once plodez or any other mod ...
Page: 1

stifler

Default close this , ty.

this is just became flame topic for no reason , will reopen this thread once plodez or any other mod will clear this thing out with my proofs of usd deals that i already did , close this thread for now.
    Last edited by stifler; 08-11-2009 at 08:11 PM.

stifler

bump...................

stifler

up....................

Banned

u wont accept paypal? =)

stifler

Quote Originally Posted by WindWaker View Post
    u wont accept paypal? =)
    no sry , only wu.

stifler

bumppppppppppppppppp

GUYS BE CAREFUL. I ran a search on this person's msn and found this thread:

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...a-liorz-50516/

It seems like he is a scammer and has been banned from the forums on the account named "Liorz"

Just incase he edits his original post, here you go:

stifler

lol? u call me a scammer?
    i didnt scammed anything from anyone never.
    i already did few usd deals when i quitted edana back then(2 years ago?)
    here is the posts of me selling the stuff , keep up to the replys , especially for plodez one..i did deals also with him , chekc the posts :

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...wp-1-a-134564/
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...-items-122687/
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...st-usd-119225/

and why u think i will edit my post? i didnt do anything...just speak with plodez and check the posts lol.
    i am just trying to sell my hb for usd and u come here with this bs , so ridiculous.

Why is your msn linked to a scammer's msn then? All i did was run your msn [email protected] through a search and found that link where schrotti is accusing you of scamming.

stifler

i pmed plodez on forum , he will see my pm soon i hope and clear this thing out..its ridiculous to accuse me for scamming when i never scammed anyone and after i did like 5-6 usd trades.

i dont know what happened in edana, but i can honestly tell you, lior (stifler) is an honest guy, and you will have no problem at all dealing with him. 100% trustable.

All I did was run his msn [email protected] through the search option. I saw that he was labeled as a scammer and has been banned as a scammer.

After that I pmed schrotti and asked if everything was settled with that deal and he said that it wasn't and he is still a scammer.

I am just warning people of what I found. I have no ill feelings towards you. But, as a person who has been scammed as well, I can't stand by and see you profit when you were banned for scamming before. Sorry

Codex, if you run the search yourself, you will find the same thread.

stifler

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    All I did was run his msn [email protected] through the search option. I saw that he was labeled as a scammer and has been banned as a scammer.

After that I pmed schrotti and asked if everything was settled with that deal and he said that it wasn't and he is still a scammer.

I am just warning people of what I found. I have no ill feelings towards you. But, as a person who has been scammed as well, I can't stand by and see you profit when you were banned for scamming before. Sorry

Codex, if you run the search yourself, you will find the same thread.
    the deal wasnt settled? i never recharged him , so wtf is that suppose to mean?
    this is my last reply to this bullshit , i hope plodez will see my pm soon and reply.
    and btw , the reason my paypal acc was blocked is because some 1 recharged on me after i used his money and i got -$ on the acc , thats the real reason why that paypal acc was blocked...i got scammed 2 times for usd back then.
    Last edited by stifler; 08-11-2009 at 08:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast