Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DO NOT trade for Rogue named White lvl 80

This is a discussion on DO NOT trade for Rogue named White lvl 80 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; I know this isnt the section for it, but I am posting this here temporarily for the lazy folks who ...
Page: 1

Exclamation DO NOT trade for Rogue named White lvl 80

I know this isnt the section for it, but I am posting this here temporarily for the lazy folks who dont want to view the scammers/cheaters section.

DO NOT BUY A LVL 80 ROGUE NAMED WHITE !!!

if you are going to purchase a lvl 80 rogue, before you hand over your side of the trade, get confirmation on the character name and pray he doesnt namechange.

THIS ACCOUNT ISNT SAFE. It has been traded at least twice and scammed right back.

Gonna bump this thread for probably a day then I will delete it. Please heed my warning.

bump this post with any good info of the character and the account owner please.

he was in clan before i heard there was a possible scam that he playing silversword that was sold to him by clannie and his going around trying to scam clans just what i heard dont know if its the cold hard truth tho

jon702boyz

he pmed me yesterday and is also selling a lvl 77 priests... he wanted to trade for my neby/hanguk i was like no ty...

Banned Senior Member

He wanted to share my char aswell... Luckely someone from clan told me not to trust him.

Jandro, the leader of Ascension is doing the same thing.. Saying he's selling a lvl 80 warr, and then scams ppl.

He scammed the lvl 77 priest named PerFection.

i'd say that account isnt safe now either

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

lol that guy tried to scam me, kinda long story, were selling my IN and fov+1 at mora, some guy wanted to give me ee+8 for it, so i shouted selling ee+8 to see if i'd get offers, white pmed me offering high price, then i were about to do the trade, and i told white that he'd have to gimme 21gbs in the 1st trade, then more 21 for the ee in the 2nd one, he accepted it but wanted to see the ee+8 first ( not sure if that would happen but i thought that they could be together, like i'd buy the ee and when i show it he wouldnt want it anymore ) so i canceled it, and like 5 mins after it he offered his 80 sin for it, always been looking that guy, and thought that they were scamming ppl long ago, doing alot of nation transfer, and being in so many clans.

anyways thx for warning ppl draven , laf ya.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

+++++++++++++

does he scam it after he gives the secret password out and eveything?

imo . recent / new scams should be posted in market section and pinned . and after 1 or 2 weaks move it to cheaters section so people could see since many people only enters ko4life and fly to market section
    just an opinion

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Add SilverSword to the list Draven

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Add SilverSword to the list Draven
    thats the guy who wanted to give ee+8 for my IN/fov ( SilverSword from Valiance ), so i was right, he told white to offer me high, and asked to see the ee first, so after i bought it, white would cancel the offer, lucky i didnt accepted it.

SilverSword(orc) owns White( lvl 80human rogue), scammed the priest PerFection(lvl 77 human priest).

Becareful trading with any of those 3 characters in game....

ty guys

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    imo . recent / new scams should be posted in market section and pinned . and after 1 or 2 weaks move it to cheaters section so people could see since many people only enters ko4life and fly to market section
    just an opinion
    that is a great idea i completely agree with. People shouldnt be banned for posting it here. especially when it is high end trades involving mass gb's

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast