Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S>3x Accs--S>ROL+1 etc buying raum+7

This is a discussion on S>3x Accs--S>ROL+1 etc buying raum+7 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally Posted by Killa_ dam retard You where still wrong, the title "Banned" was there even before he was banned ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Killa_ View Post
    dam retard
    You where still wrong, the title "Banned" was there even before he was banned again. So don't play it off like you where right, retard.

By the way... I see your still a little sour about the post in his original ban topic.

#post2653114

Get over it. Oh and defending your scamming little buddy even after his ban, that's cute.

you know kobi doesnt have paypal right, thats his friends paypal, so your still wrong about that lol., so way to be wrong twice

Banned

Proof please.

Domin333

Who gives a shit whose paypal it was.
    Hes a scammer, hes banned.

kobi used to share with me in ionia, and when he would want to buy kc or plat, we wud have to wait till his friend could send me money from his paypal lol, believe me or not idc.

Banned

He still had access to one. What kind of argument is "He doesn't even have a paypal" it only shows he didn't have any intentions in paying him from the start.

solpcv2008

Default I buy yous items

I need to know the prices of your items for ofertarte

My Name in Game

Successful trades with: TIFIWR

Scammers :

================================================== =========
    My Name Real : Peter
    Celular : 964390430

Quote Originally Posted by dondergek View Post
    You where still wrong, the title "Banned" was there even before he was banned again. So don't play it off like you where right, retard.

By the way... I see your still a little sour about the post in his original ban topic.

#post2653114

Get over it. Oh and defending your scamming little buddy even after his ban, that's cute.
    nah actually truthfully doesnt bother me but show were in this post do i support him

Quote Originally Posted by dondergek View Post

#post2653114

funny how I havent noticed anyone ask why he was able to post here on July 10th ...... when accordign to that thread Dondergek posted from Qubee... there at the end of it the KO4life mod Meee........said he banned him which was june 18th. what a week ban or seomthing not permanent?

so i guess he didnt really ban him then... I honestly would have to wonder if he's really banned. I can type up a ban list and make it look legit.........dont mean its legit. Lest you peeps are flaming the pisss out of this guy for the same thing.....

i think alot of people are being covered which is why there is lack of Mod response when needed.....

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    I can type up a ban list and make it look legit.........dont mean its legit. i think alot of people are being covered which is why there is lack of Mod response when needed.....
    The security software here makes finding scammers easy -- the hard part is finding the time to do the research and back-tracking through IPs, emails, names, paypal accounts, times and dates. Essentially becoming policeman, detective, attorney, judge, jury, and warden all at once. And all of this based on the assumption that the information you are getting is true and accurate.

I think we do a pretty decent job of responding to PMs and protecting and helping our members when we can. And you guys know this - you know which staff members get stuff done and which ones are inactive.

I almost always hear things like "lack of mod response" or "what took you so long to get back to me" or "you guys are faking ban lists" or "you guys are only banning scammers for 1 week" or "his user title is banned and he's not banned".

And even though I have gone above and beyond to help people like Draven when they needed it, they can still criticize me.

I knew this was a thankless job when I took it, and even though I don't play KO any more, being an admin here is still fun for me and I still love it.

Oh, and as far as this most recent scammer goes... I just banned his newest account Deanna<3. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post
    The security software here makes finding scammers easy -- the hard part is finding the time to do the research and back-tracking through IPs, emails, names, paypal accounts, times and dates. Essentially becoming policeman, detective, attorney, judge, jury, and warden all at once. And all of this based on the assumption that the information you are getting is true and accurate.

I think we do a pretty decent job of responding to PMs and protecting and helping our members when we can. And you guys know this - you know which staff members get stuff done and which ones are inactive.

I almost always hear things like "lack of mod response" or "what took you so long to get back to me" or "you guys are faking ban lists" or "you guys are only banning scammers for 1 week" or "his user title is banned and he's not banned".

And even though I have gone above and beyond to help people like Draven when they needed it, they can still criticize me.

I knew this was a thankless job when I took it, and even though I don't play KO any more, being an admin here is still fun for me and I still love it.

Oh, and as far as this most recent scammer goes... I just banned his newest account Deanna<3. Really.
    no offense, it still doesnt answer why the guy can get banned for scamming on 6/18 but able to make a post on 7/10 in the merchant section. I can totally understand the fact that it takes time, but one doesnt have to ride the high horse when approached. I'll leave it at that.... its all nice and relative, but still doesnt answer how this scammer can get banned by a Mod publicly and still come back to post a merchant reply a couple weeks later. Unless it was a week ban or something then I would have to wonder why he was only banned for a week after scamming items from the merchant section. I would think thats permanent. So dont take my criticism personal, i understand you have a job and its obligations to it. You also just need to stop and understand OUR end of this job and why its easy to get "enthused" when trying to get Mod help with really no hopes of recovery but full intentions on preventing the next victim for the scammer. I havent been scammed so I do appreciate the job you guys do and yep, sometimes i get "enthused". sorry... i can man up anytime <3

did u say u banned the Deanna. account?

Looking to share..

same one that posted there at the end of that thread just this morning? is it the same Deanna?

just curious becuz if it is the same one, then there's twice that a mod said he banned someone publicly only to see them post again shortly after. Whats up?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Whats up?
    I have banned all of his other accounts and he keeps creating new ones which I will continue to ban.

And yes I just banned the Deanna. account, but I never said I had banned it.

I sent you a PM Draven.

I'm closing this topic to avoid more unfounded accusations like faking ban lists, etc. because this stuff is not for the market section.

If anyone else notices any suspicious accounts regarding this scammer, jut let me know and I will continue to ban him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12