Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> 68 Warrior USD

This is a discussion on S> 68 Warrior USD within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; U are gaywrait ... now when I get Windy back u left me :-( </3...
Page: 2

SirKaoS

U are gaywrait ... now when I get Windy back u left me :-(
    </3

Banned

Grim get your facts straight....

i lvled with RW from 0, so eh, faiiiil! leave him alone, and stop being a kid here, he knows what hes talkin about.

Bump

U are gaywrait ... now when I get Windy back u left me :-(
    </3[/b]
    Cwest is too dead..... No action in cz.. only 5 ppl from AFK clan who wont leave town except when they got a duffer for each person in their party, then they die once and leave cz....

SirKaoS

Cwest is too dead..... No action in cz.. only 5 ppl from AFK clan who wont leave town except when they got a duffer for each person in their party, then they die once and leave cz....[/b]
    U shouldnt buy so overpowered acc :P ppl scare u now ... And I think u leavign anyway just because u didnt get ur +8 giga :P

Look there isnt so many hilvl account now and if they are they mostly lvling to 80 ... there is many people around 70

Banned

Rw you should consider waiting, Moradon was full of turks yesterday, and i saw on official forum that some people said they allowed turkey on the server :S no clue if its true thou

SirKaoS

Rw you should consider waiting, Moradon was full of turks yesterday, and i saw on official forum that some people said they allowed turkey on the server :S no clue if its true thou[/b]
    Yesterday I got 30 pms when merchanting so yes, there are turks :-D ... I agree with windy ... you shouldnt be so emo and stay :P

Banned

its worth waiting a bit and see what happends, theyre been here for 2-3 days now :P so yea

U shouldnt buy so overpowered acc :P ppl scare u now ... And I think u leavign anyway just because u didnt get ur +8 giga :P

Look there isnt so many hilvl account now and if they are they mostly lvling to 80 ... there is many people around 70[/b]
    yes they xp and xp to 80 then quit, cause they blow in CZ... just like DRT did in old days on ares... Can only xp not pk ;<

And no im quitting cause its boring as hell... even with all those "lvling" in cz it would still be empty and boring.

If turks are back u shudnt sell Could be fun again in ko, i miss slm pms, i prefer thoose over the "HI DUDE CAN I BUY YOUR ITEMS FOR USD PLZ DUDE I GOT MOMYS CREDITCARD HERE PLZZZZ?"

Hey cutie Senior Member

If turks are back u shudnt sell Could be fun again in ko, i miss slm pms, i prefer thoose over the "HI DUDE CAN I BUY YOUR ITEMS FOR USD PLZ DUDE I GOT MOMYS CREDITCARD HERE PLZZZZ?"[/b]
    YEAH DOOOOOOOOD

ACC sold. close topic plx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12