Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

S> 75 mage & GBS

This is a discussion on S> 75 mage & GBS within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Im selling my mage lvl 75 15% Right now the stats and skills are 75 fire 15 master 42 ice ...
Page: 1

BobGreensley

Im selling my mage lvl 75 15% Right now the stats and skills are 75 fire 15 master 42 ice 221mp 51str
    Personal weapon is burnt
    LvL 72 skill is opened
    LvL 75 skill is opened
    I will take ingame item offers as well as usd for the mage.

Im selling gbs too right now I have 10

I'll take paypal if you are known or have good vouchers and shit you know the drill. Otherwise its wu.

I would like to say thx to everyone on the server it was fun, but I have some real life issues to take care of. I won't be coming new server either, Im just going to finally quit.

Selling for igc
    GE 7

uskoblows

Im selling my mage lvl 75 15% will only have around 50k nps, donated on 2 clans :S Right now the stats and skills are 75 fire 15 master 42 ice 221mp 51str
    Personal weapon is burnt
    LvL 72 skill is opened
    LvL 75 skill is opened
    I will take ingame item/coin offers as well as usd for the mage.

Im selling gbs too right now I have 10 and will have another 20-30.

I'll take paypal if you are known or have good vouchers and shit you know the drill. Otherwise its wu.
    I would like to say thx to everyone on the server it was fun, but I have some real life issues to take care of. I won't be coming new server either, Im just going to finally quit.[/b]

shouldnt you be told to wait . to see if you get banned for bugging/walhacking incident in CZ, before your allowed to sell

BobGreensley

Anyone with a brain knows I wasn't wallhacking...

If you have any questions use pms don't spam my topic.

uskoblows

anyone with a brain knows I wasn't wallhacking lawl.[/b]
    seen as theres multi KSC's been sent to K2 . and they make the decisions around here . i suggest that you be told to wait till the outcome of the submitted support tickets.

BobGreensley

seen as theres multi KSC's been sent to K2 . and they make the decisions around here . i suggest that you be told to wait till the outcome of the submitted support tickets.[/b]

Seeing as the tickets were sent in about a week ago and Tuesday maintanence already happened, and I have already talked to a few ppl myself about the inccident to be sure I wasn't banned. I suggest you go spam somewhere else

uskoblows

Seeing as the tickets were sent in about a week ago and Tuesday maintanence already happened, and I have already talked to a few ppl myself about the inccident to be sure I wasn't banned. I suggest you go spam somewhere else [/b]

im not spammign . im simply preventing a mis fortune for some unlucky buyer

Banned

mashed is a gg mage

"Im just going to finally quit" <- i tryed that once LOL

BobGreensley

mashed is a gg mage

"Im just going to finally quit" <- i tryed that once LOL[/b]
    I have tried too many times ;( This time Im going to do it xD.
    <3 palan S> Impact +1

dragunmaster

shouldnt you be told to wait . to see if you get banned for bugging/walhacking incident in CZ, before your allowed to sell[/b]

seen as theres multi KSC&#39;s been sent to K2 . and they make the decisions around here . i suggest that you be told to wait till the outcome of the submitted support tickets.[/b]

im not spammign . im simply preventing a mis fortune for some unlucky buyer [/b]
    WOW STFU WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU like seriously just stfu and go suck a dick or some shit mashed has never and will never hack so just stfu honestly if you would read he thoroughly explains what happened and everyone knows he didnt hack just some stubborn ass people out tehre

ON TOPIC mashed my man i love you my dude and gonna miss you dont worry ill text you every once in a while and if you wanna play my char you free to whenever man

BUMP for 100% trustable baba and a good friend GL MAN

uskoblows

WOW STFU WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU like seriously just stfu and go suck a dick or some shit mashed has never and will never hack so just stfu honestly if you would read he thoroughly explains what happened and everyone knows he didnt hack just some stubborn ass people out tehre
    ON TOPIC mashed my man i love you my dude and gonna miss you dont worry ill text you every once in a while and if you wanna play my char you free to whenever man

BUMP for 100% trustable baba and a good friend GL MAN[/b]

remove your mouth from his dick .. your a shit bp .just fuck off seriously you worthless peace of shit .. i read the whole topic post to post

ive warned people that there have been multiple KSC&#39;s sent into K2 regarding a wallhack/bug abuse in cz. if people want too buy from you and later on get banned, they cant complain as they were warned

dragunmaster

remove your mouth from his dick .. your a shit bp .just fuck off seriously you worthless peace of shit .. i read the whole topic post to post
    ive warned people that there have been multiple KSC&#39;s sent into K2 regarding a wallhack/bug abuse in cz. if people want too buy from you and later on get banned, they cant complain as they were warned[/b]
    LOL SHIT BP? WE HAVE JUDGEMENT LOL we dont even have helis yet and your calling us shit its so funny, how bout this you name your class and we will 1 v 1 on hellsgarem sees whos talking shit after

and I dont have my dick in his mouth its called were friends, you ever had one? guess not well whatever bitch your not even worth the air i breathe peace

uskoblows

LOL SHIT BP? WE HAVE JUDGEMENT LOL we dont even have helis yet and your calling us shit its so funny, how bout this you name your class and we will 1 v 1 on hellsgarem sees whos talking shit after

and I dont have my dick in his mouth its called were friends, you ever had one? guess not well whatever bitch your not even worth the air i breathe peace[/b]
    your a shit bp ive even herd it from tiba BB noob!

dragunmaster

lol come vs me then name your class cmon bud

id wait a few days b4 u decide to sell..

magnified

lol come vs me then name your class cmon bud[/b]
    you maliced me and still lost like 88% hp... and i quote from you "wow that was embaressing"

tiba = pro
    wanksta = nub

XD XD XD XD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast