Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S>> 80.14 rogue with items (paypal or wu)

This is a discussion on S>> 80.14 rogue with items (paypal or wu) within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; hellbreaker b/o = 300usd char b/o = 120 usd wp+1 b/o= 55 usd 6gb b/o = 21usd total= b/o 500 ...
Page: 2

diablo

hellbreaker b/o = 300usd
    char b/o = 120 usd
    wp+1 b/o= 55 usd
    6gb b/o = 21usd

total= b/o 500 usd (including chitin helmet +8)

Diablo.. why are you selling all the items kaoz let u hold, if u also got a charge back keep the items he owes u and not everything, and What did u sell to kaoz? cleaver +9 shard +8 and chitin helmet +6 rebirth ??? or what

Omfg r u serious.....Kaoz checked his paypal and owes u 35 $ only...
    mehmet mandalı

Chargeback
    -$35.00 USD 11/27/2009 Being Reviewed By PayPal

And yet you chose to sell items worth 200 $ that he has to re pay back to the owners? Give t the shit back to the rightful owners, its clearly not u

gascot

i dont think he is a scammer think all payments on his card have been hold in the last couple of months maybe hold off a bit diab see what happens as he is speaking to me on msn he said monday for him to pay me back so see what happens

diablo

akio9 i trusted him as equal as he did to me. I didnt even seal the items or change password till i ask "gascot" if he was sure about he was a scammer etc. Coz kaos already told me tht he lost his wallet and i just said "sorry for you". But he also told me he blocked his credit cards and no cashback will show for me. but after i ve read forum and asked gascot about it, i ve decided to change password and keep items. but than i get cashback. If credit card was stolen, how can it possible also to loose paypal account? ( you cant cashback with only credit card infos) so thats enough time for me to sell items at least but anyway iam not a scammer or sth, using this forum since 2006, if he pays the others people money and mines as well, i would apologise about selling his items (sadly i ve traded all already, just have wp+1) and i would get his items back at least i give him what i have got instead of his items and i can share my char and items again. (i also shared my raum and password which is also big deal compared to rols wp) so until everything gets clear, i will keep selling. but as ive mentioned, if it gets clear to kaos's favor which ihope to become, its not a problem to have his items back for me. cheers.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    akio9 i trusted him as equal as he did to me. I didnt even seal the items or change password till i ask "gascot" if he was sure about he was a scammer etc. Coz kaos already told me tht he lost his wallet and i just said "sorry for you". But he also told me he blocked his credit cards and no cashback will show for me. but after i ve read forum and asked gascot about it, i ve decided to change password and keep items. but than i get cashback. If credit card was stolen, how can it possible also to loose paypal account? ( you cant cashback with only credit card infos) so thats enough time for me to sell items at least but anyway iam not a scammer or sth, using this forum since 2006, if he pays the others people money and mines as well, i would apologise about selling his items (sadly i ve traded all already, just have wp+1) and i would get his items back at least i give him what i have got instead of his items and i can share my char and items again. (i also shared my raum and password which is also big deal compared to rols wp) so until everything gets clear, i will keep selling. but as ive mentioned, if it gets clear to kaos's favor which ihope to become, its not a problem to have his items back for me. cheers.
    I guess your ignorant for the fact that you dont realize that any payments you make on a CC regardless of paypal or not get frozen. When you pay with Paypal your CC is linked to the account. So maybe you can put 2 and 2 together. I still dont understand why your selling his items for your own profit instead of giving them back to the people that sold them to him and ended up getting "scammed"

Banned

"I still dont understand why your selling his items for your own profit instead of giving them back to the people that sold them to him and ended up getting "scammed"[/QUOTE]

Doesn't this make him a scammer? he knew that these items were from other people but yet he wanted his own profit? kaoz owed him 35 $ but yet he took 200 $ +? is this fair? If i had power i would ban this guy until he returned the items not to kaoz but to who it belongs to unt il kaoz actualy pays them. he got his 35 $ but he wanted more and sold more items, so far what i can say is that Kaoz fucked up and is now known as a scammer, and this diablo guy is a next scammer, He scammed
    a person who might have scammed and kept everything for himself instead of returning it, if this was real life and had to deal with real shit this guy would get arrested also

Quote Originally Posted by intel19 View Post
    "i still dont understand why your selling his items for your own profit instead of giving them back to the people that sold them to him and ended up getting "scammed"

+ 1111111111

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12