Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S>>big selling list priest - warrior

This is a discussion on S>>big selling list priest - warrior within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; ok u want proof u fag whore fancy, here it is...
Page: 2

KnightMike

ok u want proof u fag whore fancy, here it is

KnightMike

ban pls

fancyboy

prooves nothing..i say i gave you the item by letter..why dont you take a screenshot from the letter you received from me????????

wow..nice try to chargeback and screw over my name..

get real proove or just stop ruining my name

KnightMike

wow u dumb faggot, i didnt buy item from u, i bought gbs, ahahah caught u in ur lie u stupid faggot, someone fuking ban this guy omg dude, rick, i gave u evidence dnt let this fukin scammer stay on these forums dude omg man, why wud i even lie about this, i gave proof, and it shows that u signed offline, and the bar is scrolled tot eh bottom so u ddint say anything u fuking liar, after i sent u the money u accepted and just signed offline stupid fag , dnt say u said check letter, cuz u said u were loaidng ur char fag.

waton

i bought from him without complains..he sended item to me by letter and didnt chargeback to me

and about sending item fancyboy is correct i think by saying sending the item.. because a letter is used to be an incoming item, in case u didnt know that

peace

KnightMike

i bought from him without complains..he sended item to me by letter and didnt chargeback to me

and about sending item fancyboy is correct i think by saying sending the item.. because a letter is used to be an incoming item, in case u didnt know that

peace[/b]
    cud u but out of this pls, i bought gbs he wud have to send 9 letters ( not worth it if we both are loggign as stated in chat thanks)

waton

ił only talking about my experience with this guy and i can say in this caht w/e i want u morehon, ur noob cuz u got scammed, pay attention while trading for money..at least im not as dumb as u are so good luck getting ur money back..

if i have to keep my ass out of this..than u keep ur ass out of this forum stupid fag..what u think u are

KnightMike

ił only talking about my experience with this guy and i can say in this caht w/e i want u morehon, ur noob cuz u got scammed, pay attention while trading for money..at least im not as dumb as u are so good luck getting ur money back..

if i have to keep my ass out of this..than u keep ur ass out of this forum stupid fag..what u think u are[/b]

wtf u talking about, u fuking pussy ass bitch u want some of this nigga??!??!! meet me somewhere ill beat the shit out of u u non english speaking mother fucker, dnt fuking take up for someone u dnt even know!!! u stupid fag bitch!!!!, wud u go to jail defending him i think not u fuk face shut the fuk up and get of these forums untill u learn fuking english

waton

fuck this fuck that fuck blablablablablablabla..kid aint even smart enough to get a nice trade...lol go ahead and work it out on someone else who was smart enough that fancy couldnt scam me..if he even scammed u cuz he says he didnt...

this is fun topic LOL

wtf u talking about, u fuking pussy ass bitch u want some of this nigga??!??!! meet me somewhere ill beat the shit out of u u non english speaking mother fucker, dnt fuking take up for someone u dnt even know!!! u stupid fag bitch!!!!, wud u go to jail defending him i think not u fuk face shut the fuk up and get of these forums untill u learn fuking english[/b]
    looks like someone has been making bogie missiles during english class

wtf u talking about, u fuking pussy ass bitch u want some of this nigga??!??!! meet me somewhere ill beat the shit out of u u non english speaking mother fucker, dnt fuking take up for someone u dnt even know!!! u stupid fag bitch!!!!, wud u go to jail defending him i think not u fuk face shut the fuk up and get of these forums untill u learn fuking english[/b]
    30 ban for flaming, enjoy.

also banned fancyboy for scamming.

waton

well can anyone close this topic than?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12