Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

[ S E L L I N G ] Warrior Krowaz SET +5REVERSE!!!!

This is a discussion on [ S E L L I N G ] Warrior Krowaz SET +5REVERSE!!!! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally Posted by ™Infected™ Actually, a clannie of me was shouting in moradon for a pads8 for like 2months and ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Actually, a clannie of me was shouting in moradon for a pads8 for like 2months and didn't find anything..until other clannie sold him this piece.

Doesn't matter, if its attack build or tank build.
    I've checked it out, lets say a shell set 9 vs krowaz set 8..
    It has just 4str bonus(IF NOT LESS) more than krowaz set 8, and krowaz set 8 has way more defense.
    So which one is better?
    Or..if you had 3pieces of shell 9 and 2 pieces of dragon flight 9(pads and boots?or what ever is out there..) there is only 6str difference and once again way more defense difference.

Price?I don't agree aswell , I want more =o..again, that's just a C/O.
    I'm pretty sure I can get more for this
    ofc, it matters.
    I've also tried both and checked what goes better these days. Don't tell me im talking bs here, when i've been playing warrior class longer than u've ever been playing KO.
    And dont even try to find a excuse ur better than me in warrior class, we both know who rulezz
    back on ur comparison, who said that we are comparing shell set 9 vs krowaz set 8.

its obvious that shell helm 9, excep dragon flight pauldron 10, excep dragon flight gaunts 9, and dragon flight pads+boots 9 is way better than a krowaz set 8.
    Tell me what ever u want. Be it in pk or vs.

ps: dont take it as a flame/fight or whatever... just wanted to point out, its not the best set. but still its good for some reason.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

uppppppppppp

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

upppppppppppppppppp

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iNuke View Post
    ofc, it matters.
    I've also tried both and checked what goes better these days. Don't tell me im talking bs here, when i've been playing warrior class longer than u've ever been playing KO.
    And dont even try to find a excuse ur better than me in warrior class, we both know who rulezz
    back on ur comparison, who said that we are comparing shell set 9 vs krowaz set 8.

its obvious that shell helm 9, excep dragon flight pauldron 10, excep dragon flight gaunts 9, and dragon flight pads+boots 9 is way better than a krowaz set 8.
    Tell me what ever u want. Be it in pk or vs.

ps: dont take it as a flame/fight or whatever... just wanted to point out, its not the best set. but still its good for some reason.
    1.eo, I'm playing ko since 2004. you basically quitting every two weeks..so you played in total..how much?2?3years ^^.
    2.me ofcurse lol.
    3.It is the best set u can find out there nowadays, and I told you..compare 3part of shell9 and 2x part df9, it has just 6str more and way less defense.
    4.you didn't check it, my set is the only set in cwest nablord lier

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

uppppppppppp

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

upppppppppp

shut up please ..

even if you get +9 i still beat you kkthxbb

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    shut up please ..

even if you get +9 i still beat you kkthxbb
    ws bro????gel gel mi ws

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

upppppppppppp

1.eo, I'm playing ko since 2004. you basically quitting every two weeks..so you played in total..how much?2?3years ^^.
    2.me ofcurse lol.
    3.It is the best set u can find out there nowadays, and I told you..compare 3part of shell9 and 2x part df9, it has just 6str more and way less defense.
    4.you didn't check it, my set is the only set in cwest nablord lier
    1. I started in beta phase, since 2008 im just playing with some friends to have fun. I got a life and not playing as some of you.
    2. I proofed it many times, since u came to cwest.
    3. read my post carefully again
    4. Oh, really? and cwest is the only server out there? /WhyYouMadBro

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1. I started in beta phase, since 2008 im just playing with some friends to have fun. I got a life and not playing as some of you.
    2. I proofed it many times, since u came to cwest.
    3. read my post carefully again
    4. Oh, really? and cwest is the only server out there? /WhyYouMadBro
    1.don't lie ^^
    2.Don't need to prove anything, I always knew I'm better..
    3.since I came cwest?I'm here since the 1st day ^^.
    4.I did, you probably didn't read mine properly then
    5.Its not the only server, but it is the only server you actually played since the krowaz armor came out to usko.
    6.Not mad at all, just funny to see someone who hasn't krowaz set 8 telling someone who had a set9 and krowaz set8 which one is better.

PS, got 740$ offer for 4pieces just now from clannie of yours
    so back to the arguement about the C/O, I can get another 160-200$ for the one piece he isn't interested in..

1.don't lie ^^
    2.Don't need to prove anything, I always knew I'm better..
    3.since I came cwest?I'm here since the 1st day ^^.
    4.I did, you probably didn't read mine properly then
    5.Its not the only server, but it is the only server you actually played since the krowaz armor came out to usko.
    6.Not mad at all, just funny to see someone who hasn't krowaz set 8 telling someone who had a set9 and krowaz set8 which one is better.

PS, got 740$ offer for 4pieces just now from clannie of yours
    so back to the arguement about the C/O, I can get another 160-200$ for the one piece he isn't interested in..
    1. I dont have to, especially not for a game! /im not taking it too serious, like you do
    2. ye, maybe by typing on the keyboard but not playing the game
    3. that was my point
    4. seems like u didnt get the point of it
    5. I still got access on chars to play in xigenon/chyper, other than that there are many private servers to go on and try stuff out. (I did it when it was needed to see the stats, since kingofknight was bugged at that time...so, please stfu and dont let u look like a nab kid.
    6. even if u had a set 9, u didnt have +10/+9's that i had, funny to see how u trying to boost the price of ur crap krowaz set, jew mode on?

oh, finally u can get some ice cream and be happy about it and not just troll behind the computer and boost ur ego

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1. I dont have to, especially not for a game! /im not taking it too serious, like you do
    2. ye, maybe by typing on the keyboard but not playing the game
    3. that was my point
    4. seems like u didnt get the point of it
    5. I still got access on chars to play in xigenon/chyper, other than that there are many private servers to go on and try stuff out. (I did it when it was needed to see the stats, since kingofknight was bugged at that time...so, please stfu and dont let u look like a nab kid.
    6. even if u had a set 9, u didnt have +10/+9's that i had, funny to see how u trying to boost the price of ur crap krowaz set, jew mode on?

oh, finally u can get some ice cream and be happy about it and not just troll behind the computer and boost ur ego
    1. I'm not taking this game that serious as you picture it, just playing with clannies . That's one of the reason I didn't waste even 1$ on this game..
    2.I'm not going to argue on this but when there's a warrior that doing better than you when he's not fully scrolled like you always does..then think twice.
    3.eee?
    4.I think I did..
    5.chars in xigenon and chyper with krowaz set 8?what they r nubs or what XD
    6.I'm not trying to take the price up, everyone basically know that its the best set you can find out there. You're the only one I saw that disagrees on it

About my c/o for 4pieces, I can get this guy to pm you in-game and tell you that he really offered 740 if you don't belive. And as you see..
    I'm not really in rush to sell this set since I can't find anything better for now, I'm not shouting about it in-game or something like that.
    Just bumping this topic.

1. I'm not taking this game that serious as you picture it, just playing with clannies . That's one of the reason I didn't waste even 1$ on this game..
    2.I'm not going to argue on this but when there's a warrior that doing better than you when he's not fully scrolled like you always does..then think twice.
    3.eee?
    4.I think I did..
    5.chars in xigenon and chyper with krowaz set 8?what they r nubs or what XD
    6.I'm not trying to take the price up, everyone basically know that its the best set you can find out there. You're the only one I saw that disagrees on it

About my c/o for 4pieces, I can get this guy to pm you in-game and tell you that he really offered 740 if you don't belive. And as you see..
    I'm not really in rush to sell this set since I can't find anything better for now, I'm not shouting about it in-game or something like that.
    Just bumping this topic.
    1. Ur activity shows something different, and u r not the only one that didnt spent money on this game
    2. I killed u almost naked, while u was on undying + getting restore
    I killed u with +2's +7's while u was on +3's +8 set
    I killed u in a fair vs naked vs naked
    I killed u in a fair vs with SD vs SD
    I killed u unbuffed vs buffed
    so what do you want?
    3. Let me refresh ur mind, back in the days i was 75 and beat u on 80. Enough warrior skills for ya? Or still not enough? ( still claiming im scrolled )
    4. ok
    5. ye, kinda. Especially when we compare it to cwest its like having +6's
    6. Proofs me that the server is either populated by noobs or its twice harder to get the set i'm talking about

U dont have to since, he told me about it, its not my money, so i dont care... point is that "I personally believe that its not likely having 870$ as a c/o when u put it on sale for few days"

And yeah, im pretty curious who offered that. (probably ur own clannie)
    Last edited by iNuke; 06-30-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1. Ur activity shows something different, and u r not the only one that didnt spent money on this game
    2. I killed u almost naked, while u was on undying + getting restore
    I killed u with +2's +7's while u was on +3's +8 set
    I killed u in a fair vs naked vs naked
    I killed u in a fair vs with SD vs SD
    I killed u unbuffed vs buffed
    so what do you want?
    3. Let me refresh ur mind, back in the days i was 75 and beat u on 80. Enough warrior skills for ya? Or still not enough? ( still claiming im scrolled )
    4. ok
    5. ye, kinda. Especially when we compare it to cwest its like having +6's
    6. Proofs me that the server is either populated by noobs or its twice harder to get the set i'm talking about

U dont have to since, he told me about it, its not my money, so i dont care... point is that "I personally believe that its not likely having 870$ as a c/o when u put it on sale for few days"

And yeah, im pretty curious who offered that. (probably ur own clannie)
    1.My activity?if you play one hour a week and someone else play more, it doesn't means he care more than you.
    2-3 , that's a lie lol..when did I vs you when I was on restore/undy and u was almost naked?
    I never actually vsed you , I vsed sash and I won him 99% of the times..maybe my brother vsed u but again, there is no way he lost to u.

if I got 740$ for 4pieces, why wouldn't I get 870$ then?its just 130$ diff and a piece of krowaz8 for warrior worth about 200$.
    And yea, it was my own clannie. So what?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast