Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

[ S E L L I N G ] Warrior Krowaz SET +5REVERSE!!!!

This is a discussion on [ S E L L I N G ] Warrior Krowaz SET +5REVERSE!!!! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally Posted by iNuke 1. Ur activity shows something different, and u r not the only one that didnt spent ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by iNuke View Post
    1. Ur activity shows something different, and u r not the only one that didnt spent money on this game
    2. I killed u almost naked, while u was on undying + getting restore
    I killed u with +2's +7's while u was on +3's +8 set
    I killed u in a fair vs naked vs naked
    I killed u in a fair vs with SD vs SD
    I killed u unbuffed vs buffed
    so what do you want?
    3. Let me refresh ur mind, back in the days i was 75 and beat u on 80. Enough warrior skills for ya? Or still not enough? ( still claiming im scrolled )
    4. ok
    5. ye, kinda. Especially when we compare it to cwest its like having +6's
    6. Proofs me that the server is either populated by noobs or its twice harder to get the set i'm talking about

U dont have to since, he told me about it, its not my money, so i dont care... point is that "I personally believe that its not likely having 870$ as a c/o when u put it on sale for few days"

And yeah, im pretty curious who offered that. (probably ur own clannie)
    If that's not the best set as you claiming why do you even bother to get one? go and get the +9 set you mentioned above. Not defending degano neither offending nuke.

Oh and btw, Nice fake clan nuke. You guys never gonna be like old jackpot. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBlueEyezz View Post
    If that's not the best set as you claiming why do you even bother to get one? go and get the +9 set you mentioned above. Not defending degano neither offending nuke.

Oh and btw, Nice fake clan nuke. You guys never gonna be like old jackpot. Cheers
    thomas, i dont bother because im not playing warrior anymore, i sold the half set to ur lovely clan mate dasoulslayer.
    3 oldies are in it and even one guy who have been also used to lead it, few of us also participate in the former jackpot.
    so whats ur problem here, tell me

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

thomas, i dont bother because im not playing warrior anymore, i sold the half set to ur lovely clan mate dasoulslayer.
    3 oldies are in it and even one guy who have been also used to lead it, few of us also participate in the former jackpot.
    you do bother, else you wouldn't comment on this topic at all.
    maybe you don't want to buy it for yourself, but you trying to get something by posting this senseless comments.

and jackpot..between us..buraq was who led jackpot.
    tbh I don't think anyone really cares but if you went that low so you took someone's clan name, then..good luck.

anyways once again for everyone here, unless you wanna give free bumps and helpout with bumping this topic.
    don't bother commenting, it doesn't help anyone this kind of stories you telling people.
    I've been in cwest since the 1st day, I know pretty much everything so if you trying to make someone belive in this stories..I'm not the one.
    and this is my topic so do me a favor and stop posting here useless stuff.

Not a problem. Still, most of them don't even know jackpot. It's not my clan either so you can name it the way you want to. Anyway I didn't wanna start a flame war or anything. Just said what i was thinking. Just hoping to pk abit more when I don't work. Call 'EMMMMMM humans! Laters
    iNuke likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    you do bother, else you wouldn't comment on this topic at all.
    maybe you don't want to buy it for yourself, but you trying to get something by posting this senseless comments.

and jackpot..between us..buraq was who led jackpot.
    tbh I don't think anyone really cares but if you went that low so you took someone's clan name, then..good luck.
    nope, im not bothering, I just wanted to point out the truth.
    Oh, really... and who was his lovely sharer, u may tell me?
    Tell me, who had the lead for 50% of the time on JackTerror, attending all wars, csw.
    Tell me, who got JackZilla from buraq.

I got the rights, so stop telling me about the stuff im doing. If u think its low, np I can gather my mates and leave the server.
    no time for this nursery tbh.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I got the rights, so stop telling me about the stuff im doing. If u think its low, np I can gather my mates and leave the server.
    Just don't do it to us..especially before cwest gets merged.

PS: Being a sharer or a "friend" doesn't make you leader.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBlueEyezz View Post
    Not a problem. Still, most of them don't even know jackpot. It's not my clan either so you can name it the way you want to. Anyway I didn't wanna start a flame war or anything. Just said what i was thinking. Just hoping to pk abit more when I don't work. Call 'EMMMMMM humans! Laters
    ye, some dont know it, if you see it from that aspect. It's made basically to play with friends, but apparently we got a few newcomers who support us for some active pk in cz.

1.My activity?if you play one hour a week and someone else play more, it doesn't means he care more than you.
    2-3 , that's a lie lol..when did I vs you when I was on restore/undy and u was almost naked?
    I never actually vsed you , I vsed sash and I won him 99% of the times..maybe my brother vsed u but again, there is no way he lost to u.

if I got 740$ for 4pieces, why wouldn't I get 870$ then?its just 130$ diff and a piece of krowaz8 for warrior worth about 200$.
    And yea, it was my own clannie. So what?
    ye, I had pauldron/pads off, ThanatasoR was the only one who killed me like 2 times, but i still won the vs match
    i've beat u everytime I played warrior class, I vsed u and chen tons of times in the past few years. I even got old fraps when I was playing terror.
    and we vsed in cz, middle in the bowl while everyone was watching it (ur whole clannies). Lots of vs.
    In front of towns. You think i forgot all that or what,, cmon

PS: Being a sharer or a "friend" doesn't make you leader.

Good statement, unfortunately I had it on my own warrior for 50% of the time.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

ye, I had pauldron/pads off, ThanatasoR was the only one who killed me like 2 times, but i still won the vs match
    i've beat u everytime I played warrior class, I vsed u and chen tons of times in the past few years. I even got old fraps when I was playing terror.
    and we vsed in cz, middle in the bowl while everyone was watching it (ur whole clannies). Lots of vs.
    In front of towns. You think i forgot all that or what,, cmon
    against me?LOL
    only one who actually won me in vs back then when thanatosr was playing was sash and when his chaos effect worked and mine didn't.
    and once again, I've explained it in 30different topics. vs doesn't means anything..if I would win every single guy in USKO. It means I'm the best?no it doesn't.
    Your skills in pk proves if you are GG or not. and about this subject..and we both know

and last time I say that, get out of this topic if you continue with this arguements. You can move it to PM in-game or in pm in this forums
    stay away with this senseless comments..and things that never happened from this topic.

Good statement, unfortunately I had it on my own warrior for 50% of the time.
    again, I DO NOT CARE.
    and having green line under your name doesn't make you leader of the clan.

but last time, I DO NOT CARE. you wanna have clan called jackpot?have fun. IDC.

Cheers,

gift me the gauntlets pads and helmet so I have +8 set for ALG

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    gift me the gauntlets pads and helmet so I have +8 set for ALG
    gel nia mi trade okz?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

upppppppppppp

oh, just want to mention, who ever wants to buy this krowaz set, should know that servers going to merge,
    so get ready for +10 krowaz sets

and adi, pls dont be mad, okeý ?

kkthxbb

against me?LOL
    only one who actually won me in vs back then when thanatosr was playing was sash and when his chaos effect worked and mine didn't.
    and once again, I've explained it in 30different topics. vs doesn't means anything..if I would win every single guy in USKO. It means I'm the best?no it doesn't.
    Your skills in pk proves if you are GG or not. and about this subject..and we both know

and last time I say that, get out of this topic if you continue with this arguements. You can move it to PM in-game or in pm in this forums
    stay away with this senseless comments..and things that never happened from this topic.

again, I DO NOT CARE.
    and having green line under your name doesn't make you leader of the clan.

but last time, I DO NOT CARE. you wanna have clan called jackpot?have fun. IDC.

Cheers,
    I didnt know that hb +9 has chaos effect good to know

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast