Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

close.

This is a discussion on close. within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; all done, either that or hes given up because of people posting names of people who arnt cheating -.-...
Page: 1

sexy Owa

all done, either that or hes given up because of people posting names of people who arnt cheating -.-

Unr4ted

This server is full of cheaters, whether they are human or orc please help in protecting your own server by submitting the names of hackers/cheaters to linus on this knight online forum topic

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1000868

he wants names, and please only post a name if you are SURE this person is cheating. dont ruin what hes trying to do for us thanks

Owa[/b]
    lol dont u know tht k2 looses money if they get rid of cheaters?

Karpsu

Well here's your chance to get cheaters banned and make K2 lose money then. Two stones with one bird.

sexy Owa

lol dont u know tht k2 looses money if they get rid of cheaters?[/b]
    yes i know tht k2 looses money if they get rid of cheaters, fortunately they not only have a tiny bit of care for customers but also for their reputation as an online gaming provider. you think a business known for having poor security and support will run well in future business? Linus was hired to help the community's thoughts and problems reach the GM's and higher up k2 staff. hes doing his job. but yeh as i said they have more to gain than to lose when banning cheating trash like the ones being listed.

Banned

hola sie senior como estas?

sexy Owa

hola sie senior como estas?[/b]
    i am very happy to see your so inspired to help your server survive ^^ keep up the good work!

hola, muy bien y tu?

We will just have to wait for k2 to make another '' cheat-free '' patch, and then wait for few months till server is full of cheaters again, then wait for new patch , and so on. always been like that, and it always will be, i don't really think this topic will help but ok it's worth a shot

sexy Owa

We will just have to wait for k2 to make another '' cheat-free '' patch, and then wait for few months till server is full of cheaters again, then wait for new patch , and so on. always been like that, and it always will be, i don't really think this topic will help but ok it's worth a shot [/b]
    it helps yes the cheats will be back im sure its just a matter of cracking some kind of code. but the fact is the longer they are left untouched the more damage they do to our server. doing things like this will improve the community as well as the economy. and its always worth trying if your at least asked to try and help protect the server you play in all hes asking for is names ^^

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

linus is gay though h34r:

Tiba

This server is full of cheaters, whether they are human or orc please help in protecting your own server by submitting the names of hackers/cheaters to linus on this knight online forum topic

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1000868

he wants names, and please only post a name if you are SURE this person is cheating. dont ruin what hes trying to do for us thanks

Owa[/b]

+1
    hopefully i dont see mages and priests runnin faster then rogues light feet

Banned

one person already is lieing when they posted..2 mages at werewolfs..there legit ..they just need to far them

Unr4ted

thing is lets say im koxping i char and the char is lvl 60 and i wanna buy plat premiun on it to lvl faster and get more money ect... well wen i do put plat premiun and i hit 66 or wat ever and i get banned there is a good posiblity that i will go back to knight online and start koxping a char to the lvl i want cause of the fact tht i felt it was so easy to reach the lvl i wanted by koxping so i will continue koxping to re obtain what i wanted and the same thing is gonna happen wen i buy premiun or wat ever, u see k2 gets money out of koxpers cause they are buying premiun, koxp is never gonna end.

im not supporting koxpers just saying the truth

sexy Owa

thing is lets say im koxping i char and the char is lvl 60 and i wanna buy plat premiun on it to lvl faster and get more money ect... well wen i do put plat premiun and i hit 66 or wat ever and i get banned there is a good posiblity that i will go back to knight online and start koxping a char to the lvl i want cause of the fact tht i felt it was so easy to reach the lvl i wanted by koxping so i will continue koxping to re obtain what i wanted and the same thing is gonna happen wen i buy premiun or wat ever, u see k2 gets money out of koxpers cause they are buying premiun, koxp is never gonna end.

im not supporting koxpers just saying the truth[/b]
    i know thats true there is NO stoping koxpers with xtrap ^^ but, removing the ones who have made themself a high level and a lot of money on the server in no way will harm anything its helping the server but not perminantly. its still way better then nothing your support would be appreciated not only by me but from the rest of us trying to keep our server safe from people like those being listed.

I wonder if he'll actually ban people based on this topic

i vote stickey

Unr4ted

I wonder if he'll actually ban people based on this topic

i vote stickey[/b]
    unless u post ss of ur char with ur char name showing i think u wont have a problem

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast