Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S > elf belt +100 m = 60 $

This is a discussion on S > elf belt +100 m = 60 $ within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; hmm i just created one....will i get the item the same day i send the money?...
Page: 2

hmm i just created one....will i get the item the same day i send the money?

hmm i just created one....will i get the item the same day i send the money?[/b]
    You will get the item when ill be back from bank with money ^^

edit. yeah i will go check same say u send it.

bump4friend

bump4friend[/b]
    ty

go go i will get vouchers if needed !

t3rror

WU costs loads.. ill see how much it is.. if its cheap ill buy.. maybe

to send £30 = $60 it costs £12 = $24.. eww so its actually $84 for the belt and coins

sexy Owa

wu is pricey and there is 0 security for the buyer sell it via paypal and i know it will be sold within a day

wu is pricey and there is 0 security for the buyer sell it via paypal and i know it will be sold within a day[/b]
    You have 100 % securite if u trade with right person and all i know about pp is that buyer can charge back .. :P

ye wu is expenisive that why i dont want much for items. once i sold items for 35 $ and buyer hadnt any problems with high fees :P

sexy Owa

You have 100 % securite if u trade with right person and all i know about pp is that buyer can charge back .. :P
    ye wu is expenisive that why i dont want much for items. once i sold items for 35 $ and buyer hadnt any problems with high fees :P[/b]
    yes the buyer can charge back with paypal and im not saying your a scammer but if you were that would be their only chance to reverse it.

yes the buyer can charge back with paypal and im not saying your a scammer but if you were that would be their only chance to reverse it.[/b]

pp = seller can be scammed wu = buyer can be scammed xD

AND You fuking pissed me off why the fuk u post usless shit in my topic ??

UPUP

sexy Owa

pp = seller can be scammed wu = buyer can be scammed xD

AND You fuking pissed me off why the fuk u post usless shit in my topic ??[/b]
    sell it to greygoose via paypal -.- you have my word he wont scam you. tbh i wouldnt trust you with wu + money and items after payment too scammable.

sell it to greygoose via paypal -.- you have my word he wont scam you. tbh i wouldnt trust you with wu + money and items after payment too scammable.[/b]

I wont sell it to greygoose or any of your friends. You dont need trust me and post shit here fuk off ok ? I sold 4 accounts
    And sold items for USD 3 times to diffrent persons so dont tell me its too scammable. I can get these people any time.

"money and items after payment" this is how it goes u fuking sherlock.

sexy Owa

I wont sell it to greygoose or any of your friends. You dont need trust me and post shit here fuk off ok ? I sold 4 accounts
    And sold items for USD 3 times to diffrent persons so dont tell me its too scammable. I can get these people any time.
    "money and items after payment" this is how it goes u fuking sherlock.[/b]
    good luck to you >.< and please calm down thats not a great way to get any sucessfull sales -.-

good luck to you >.< and please calm down thats not a great way to get any sucessfull sales -.-[/b]

no shit i know enough about trading and i know retards in topic doesnt help.

Added paypal option

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast