Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> EME+2, Iron belt, IB+7reb

This is a discussion on S> EME+2, Iron belt, IB+7reb within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; close pls, all sold !!!...
Page: 1

Default S> EME+2, Iron belt, IB+7reb

close pls, all sold !!!
    Last edited by OnlyGods; 04-19-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Backs out on set deals... watch out

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Its business bro got offered 15gb over ur offer 20minute after, tryed to contact you the most as I can, but u went offline.

guess your on RESERVED sign doesnt mean shit anymore

To the ones that bitch me, I would like to see you selling one of the best dagger of the server. Its not an easy thing to deal, everyone bitching against each others offers though pms and msn, trying to say their offer is the best.

Yeah I told ya you got it, then 20minute after I got offered 15gb more and he can trade me right away, since u needed more time. Opportunity was there, and I took it. Its business and im sure you would have done the same.

anyway, tx for the free bump!

actually no, if i told someone its reserved i wouldnt be a little bitch for a few gbs. But hey, thats how you role, gonna stop flamming so you can sell your items, if u dont back out

Anyway, I wish people can understand how hard it is to sell such item when you dont know well the market. Some people told me to be carefull when dealing with Vicarous clan trying to buy stuff with pressure.

However it was not the way it was, Happynoob didn't put pressure on me, it was nice trying to deal with him, but I got an opportunity and got it. Wouldn't accept if it was hours ago, but it was 20minutes, and do the impossible to contact him without result.

If I make this new +11reb dagger to +13reb, i'll sell him with a discount for whats happened.

Bump as the same time

Bumpppzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    actually no, if i told someone its reserved i wouldnt be a little bitch for a few gbs. But hey, thats how you role, gonna stop flamming so you can sell your items, if u dont back out
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    You guys mad bruhs?

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGods View Post
    If I make this new +11reb dagger to +13reb, i'll sell him with a discount for whats happened.
    You don't owe anyone a discount. If it was "reserved" all it means is that you should probably contact the other buyer and tell him someone outbid him. But overall your item, best offer takes it.

Stop qqing guys.

To whoever called him a "little bitch" for backing out.

If you're low balled, or someone offered you 15 GB more for an item, unless money is already sent, he DOES NOT have to sell you the item. Yes, giving someone your word is holy but this is capitalism. If you play nice for everyone, you'll soon be a bum on the street. I'm not saying scam, not at all, but he has the right to cancel deals at anytime until money is sent, even then he can refund the money and cancel the deal, HE'S THE SELLER!

Go cry about eBay also.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshka View Post
    To whoever called him a "little bitch" for backing out.

If you're low balled, or someone offered you 15 GB more for an item, unless money is already sent, he DOES NOT have to sell you the item. Yes, giving someone your word is holy but this is capitalism. If you play nice for everyone, you'll soon be a bum on the street. I'm not saying scam, not at all, but he has the right to cancel deals at anytime until money is sent, even then he can refund the money and cancel the deal, HE'S THE SELLER!

Go cry about eBay also.
    Ty guys to understand.

BUMP that, EME+2 still to sell.

BUmped up !!!!

lol damn.. eme2 ib and iron bow +7 rb was the highest offer for shard+13 rev? pleease tell me there was something else that went along with this deal O_O. your nuts btw XD, not only for making it to +13 rev but for actually selling it. i wouldnt sell that thing even if the rest of my gear was olds and +7 XD.

anyways gg upgrade on your party free bump for you! and quit qq'ing in this guys post you damn noobs.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    lol damn.. eme2 ib and iron bow +7 rb was the highest offer for shard+13 rev? pleease tell me there was something else that went along with this deal O_O. your nuts btw XD, not only for making it to +13 rev but for actually selling it. i wouldnt sell that thing even if the rest of my gear was olds and +7 XD.

anyways gg upgrade on your party free bump for you! and quit qq'ing in this guys post you damn noobs.
    No bro haha, there was a shard+9, and an iron set too with thoses items for the shard. And nha im not nuts ;P With selling it, my ap, def and hp/mp increased.

yea i know your overall stats will go up alot by selling it, but i just never would so i could be "that guy" with the best dagger

anyway bump again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast