Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

S> Full Rogue Account 83/67/59 & great gear!

This is a discussion on S> Full Rogue Account 83/67/59 & great gear! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Bumping Up My Topic...
Page: 4

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Bumping
    Up
    My
    Topic

Bumping
    Up
    My
    Topic

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    It takes one to know one... Wouldn't you say, Boss of the Shemales?

I know haha, I hate it when people BUY their shit to use ingame.. I don't mind them selling it (I know the irony of that).
    hehe yeah i know exactly what you mean. i used to think like you... until i started working which led to me having money but not enough time.

free bump!

Bumping...
    Up...
    My...
    Topic...

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Well I'm tired of this game, decided its finally time to concentrate on the things that really matter in life.... A girl. I've had a great time playing this game, meet A LOT of great people and it's mainly been an honor getting to know so many great people.

This character has only had 1 owner, me. I've made this entire character from level 1 to 83, there has been NO occurence of babashopping so therefor I will not be showing up on peoples "trusty" list, but I have enough vouchers to last me from here to China.

Onto the account:
    Its a FULL rogue account, so I will not be CRing any of the chars separatly, you can do that yourself but you'll need to buy the entire account.

It's got a level 83 Rogue assassin, one of the most well-known sins in this entire server, my only regret is that I was never able to make any PK videos.
    This character comes with a FULL krowaz set +7, was amongst the first 3 on the entire server to get a full set +7. It has 2.5m+ in NPs, so its probably the highest NP holding rogue on the entire server. It comes with a PD +7, the 2nd quest was finished but never turned in and then K2 scruwed the quests up, but this basically means that whenever they get around to fixing that quest.. You will be able to choose between another Personal Dagger or Personal Bow, up to the new owners preference. This character has already passed a big % of EXP without actually exping, thank Bi-Frost and daily quests + chaos. It has EXP gems and NP gems, not to mention around 25k meat dumps lying around on the char/account.
    REQUIRMENTS: You WILL have to supply your own NCS and hand it to me, I will be using it to NC the character so that there are no ways for either the owner or the players in this game to get fucked by eachother. What you want the char to be namned will be up to you, but it WILL be name changed before the account is handed.

The level 67 was something I just never could bother going to 69 with, mainly because I hated EXPing after everything I had to do to go 83 so yeah... But its got a ton of EXP gems, for anyone that feels like EXPing the char to 69.

The level 59... Pretty much the same story here, I only really cared for CZ so this character was mainly only used to store items or such on.

The gear I'm currently selling are:
    Judicious Belt +3
    Iron Belt +0
    Iron Necklace +0
    Elf Metal Earring +2
    Howling Rooster +2 (vis)
    Ring Of Life +1
    Legionnaire Band +1
    Shard +9 (NON REVERSE, only a real GG will know why non rev > rev'd shit)
    Full Rogue Chitin Weapon Defence Set +7 (Yes, that includes a DD helmet +7)
    Scorpion Shield +0
    Gold Bars, I can probably scratch up a few since I have a lot of KC on the account which I wont be using.

All of the characters come with billion of Voucher of Oracle/chaos vouchers, I used to rock that badboy so there are enough chaos wings for you to choke on them xD

Hmm... This is everything for now I belive.

PS. I have every kind of information about the account that could EVER be needed, so all of this will be given to you aswell.

As people say, Trusties by PP and the rest through WU, buyer pays all fees & there will be NO EXCEPTIONS!

Offers can be sent to my PM, I will not even be bothering to answer stupid PMs with "how much" or just lame offers, pay up or get the fuck out.

Let the sexy BUMPS begin!
    hahaha ted yeah sure you got "tired" of this game coincidentally at the same time of euko release.

ip ban ftl =D

Yeah Razor, because I'd like nothing more than to start over again and waste another 3 years of my time doing everything ALL OVER AGAIN -.-" Use 1% of your brain, I honestly can't ask you for more.

I'd rather kill myself than even think about going 1 - 83 again, that shit is just pure grinding.

At the very best, I'll be sharing with someone on CW, but nothing more than that.

vicky.....your char isn't special lol now katyperrygetsmehard on the other hand EVERYONE wants.......oh and i made 2 shard 9's non rev in the past two days so how much for the account?

pic of you and girl or i call bullshit!

hahahahahahaha <3

Bumping the fact that european players aren't going to be blocked off USKO = win

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    vicky.....your char isn't special lol now katyperrygetsmehard on the other hand EVERYONE wants.......oh and i made 2 shard 9's non rev in the past two days so how much for the account?

pic of you and girl or i call bullshit!

hahahahahahaha <3
    Your char = my ass.

Offers baba, offers. I've got like 10 offers so far, but only 2 were actually worth it... What kind of person in hell thinks he's getting a full rogue account, a char level 83 with 2.5m+ in NPs for offers like 400-500 USD? That was 6 of the PMs xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Bumping the fact that european players aren't going to be blocked off USKO = win
    Perhaps, but my decision has nothing to do with EUKO. If I was going to continue playing and europeans were to be banned, I'd just proxy or VPN in, not a big deal really.

500 sounds about right....maybe less lololololololol

Yeeeaaah, riiiiiggghhtt...... Cool story bro.

Bumping...
    Up...
    My...
    Topic...

Bumping...
    Up...
    My...
    Topic...

Bumping...