Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S> gbs cheap!!!

This is a discussion on S> gbs cheap!!! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; well he said he had arround 60gbs..i bought 48 and the same day JR bought 12 more.....1 day after Elect ...
Page: 3

OattilasO

well he said he had arround 60gbs..i bought 48 and the same day JR bought 12 more.....1 day after Elect was talking to him and he said he was selling more gbs to the price that Elect wanted+the seller was on msn since i didnt see him on -.- SO w.t.f is going on dude ?? i'll wait 1 more day to get my gbs

::JR::

Omg I dont have enough posts to make thread about this guy in Hall of Shame ... Ownt

Trashst3r

tbh i would say scammed sorry to hear

unless he proves other wise

OattilasO

zzzzzzzzz -.-" someone should give a hand here....

OattilasO

bump -.- dasdadasdasd

Quote Originally Posted by OattilasO View Post
    zzzzzzzzz -.-" someone should give a hand here....
    ok im his sharer, he changed the infos on the account supposelly he was merchanting, other wise i had all the infos to the char, i personally changed the infos whe he bought the char, thats how much trust we had between us, i had every detail, so he comes up with this story that we have to sell our gear cause his truck broke down, so im like ok np, i put in 350 usd into that account our other sharer put in around 200 and he put in the rest, he was gonna sell the items which included a raum 8 and chd8 dual lbs1 and HRS Shells and chits 8, and the rogue was 80 with 240k nps and 50k donated to apero, he sold most of the stuff for gbs, but i was never informed that he sold the irons and the daggers, never bothered to ask him, ive been calling and texting him since friday, i havent seen him online on msn since thursday midnight which is the last time he logged onto ko4life, idk whats going on in his personal life to tell u the truth but i believe everyone here got scammed including my 350 and the share thats due to my other sharer, hopefully thats no the case but will see.

umn go ahead and post him as a scammer hes a piss poor scamming peice of shit. sorry for my language but a dirt bag that scams his own sharer then lies about shit deserves no less. yes us scammed u all.

Whats his nick in game?

OattilasO

omf.g ......!!>!>!>!>!>!>>!>! so i lost my $???? great 88gbs loss in a week by that guy and from xavia and joemonster in game those guys scammed my char+items dont trust them

thats why u gotta buy from trusties like me ^^
    sorry for ur loss

lol will somebody ban this thief?

OattilasO

bump someone ban him -.-

luckily i dont buy from him .. made a deal for his 60gbs

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I am looking into this.

Don't buy anything from this person for the time being.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123