SELLING 18 GBS $5.00 EACH!

This is a discussion on SELLING 18 GBS $5.00 EACH! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; 18 gbs on C-East for $5! WU only!...
Page: 1

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

18 gbs on C-East for $5! WU only!

gotbluntzz

ill take em all got day off tommorow will do it wu hopeflly u can do wu add my msn [email protected] if u log on msn and im nmot on leave ur info in a email and ill send the money tommorow hwen i wake up bro kk and tell me the currency us.. cnd...

ill take em all got day off tommorow will do it wu hopeflly u can do wu add my msn [email protected] if u log on msn and im nmot on leave ur info in a email and ill send the money tommorow hwen i wake up bro kk and tell me the currency us.. cnd...[/b]
    So you tell me your going to buy off me then ask for 1 more day, then another day, then u erase me from msn w/o saying anything and now going for another seller... way to do bussiness...

gotbluntzz

yah sorry working 40 hours a week takes up my time and if u lok at ur deal its not a deal ur stuff is less then 18gb and im paying more for it then this guy is less and his is us currency not euro and im canadian soo its alot cheaper to buy from us player then peruvian sorry

yah sorry working 40 hours a week takes up my time and if u lok at ur deal its not a deal ur stuff is less then 18gb and im paying more for it then this guy is less and his is us currency not euro and im canadian soo its alot cheaper to buy from us player then peruvian sorry[/b]
    I dont care how much you work, you said u were going to buy off me and got me waiting 2 days like an idiot. If you wasnt going to buy it or just didnt want to, you could at least tell me so, and not just delete me from msn, wich is retarded. And ffs where the hell do you came to the idea that peruvians work with euros? cuz im 100% sure i didnt ask for euros.

Sorry for off-topic, just letting you know how this guys do his deals.

Gl with your selling.

ill take em all got day off tommorow will do it wu hopeflly u can do wu add my msn [email protected] if u log on msn and im nmot on leave ur info in a email and ill send the money tommorow hwen i wake up bro kk and tell me the currency us.. cnd...[/b]
    PM'd

Sold.

gotbluntzz

I dont care how much you work, you said u were going to buy off me and got me waiting 2 days like an idiot. If you wasnt going to buy it or just didnt want to, you could at least tell me so, and not just delete me from msn, wich is retarded. And ffs where the hell do you came to the idea that peruvians work with euros? cuz im 100% sure i didnt ask for euros.

Sorry for off-topic, just letting you know how this guys do his deals.

Gl with your selling.[/b]
    about euros clearly u mis understand basic knowledge im canadian use canadian currency ur currency is euros so for me to equal ur amount in usd i have to match the amount of euros to 2 different currecnts which no matter what is extra 15$+ on wahtever u say i buy in usd which usd to euros = an extra 30 Dollars for me + the wu fee to peru is 18 dollars