Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> GODLY PRIEST ITEMS AND MORE~~~~~~~~

This is a discussion on S> GODLY PRIEST ITEMS AND MORE~~~~~~~~ within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; actually your to new to the forums to sell things for usd. nice try cheater.[/b] yea kindof a dick move ...
Page: 2

bq79jr

actually your to new to the forums to sell things for usd. nice try cheater.[/b]

yea kindof a dick move bro...not cool...you're not a mod...report before you start talking smack

Banned

Pmed.

how much lvl 59 priest worth..? i wanna sell mine too ^_^

Banned

free bump for JT!!

Good luck baba <3

AngelMayCry

free bump for JT!!

Good luck baba <3[/b]
    LOL you leave me alone there by my self T~~~~~~~T <_<

Iron Belt[/b]
    might take this crappy item off ur hands
    ill pm u my msn and we can discuss it

knighto25147

I am very interested in the IB, IN.

I dont believe I could purchase BOTH, but maybe one.

We shall see.

MSN&#39;d.

jus tbeacause he is new means hes a scammer/cheater?
    get the fuck out[/b]
    hes a cheater in game.never said he was a scammer dont put words in my mouth asshole. know what your talking about before you open your mouth.

and so what if i point this out.rules a rule, and if anyone should be allowed to bend them it shouldnt be this fuking douchebag.

<div align="center">
    Selling Accounts / New Users</span>
    • You may not sell accounts here.
    • Any new members to KO4Life will not be able to sell / buy anything for USD. (This has nothing to do with post counts)
    • There will be no price checking allowed, it is basically advertising your account.
    • The only way you can sell your character, is via Cypher Rings.
    • Anyone fail to follow these rules will receive a <span style="color:#FF0000">7
    • day ban, no exceptions.
    [/b][/quote]

his account was 2 weeks old when this was made.

i rest my case.

AngelMayCry

hes a cheater in game.never said he was a scammer dont put words in my mouth asshole. know what your talking about before you open your mouth.

and so what if i point this out.rules a rule, and if anyone should be allowed to bend them it shouldnt be this fuking douchebag.
    his account was 2 weeks old when this was made.

i rest my case.[/b]
    Whos said im selling acct??? I sold chars with cypher rings you got any problem with that??? Also I sold alot stuff any no one report me scamer. Not like you post at everywhere to get ur self famous. But everyone thinks that u r a idiot with big mouth.
    Just that I pwn u in game you only can use ur mouth trying to beat me over all the fourms. nice try bro go go go flame me more~~~

so wait while we were on the same nation, you pwned me on a int preist?yea..cause that makes sense.

this has nothing to dow ith you selling your char via cypher ring. im happy you did thats 1 less cheater in game. but look at your ko4life acocunt creation date. its only like 2-3 weeks old. which is very new, and if you rad the rules new members cannot sell things for USD. idc about being famous..just trying to help J out.

ps. didnt flame you..just told you the rules.

AngelMayCry

I&#39;m sure everyone knows at the begin of the server you cant get any kills from my clan, so u start to flam me and talk shit about it. But the truth is you are the one is a BIG CHEATER and NOOB. what about 2weeks got any problem with that??? Register one day = new, maybe in ur eyes register 1 year still new, go mind ur own business. No one need ur help, if u dont talk no one will think u r dumb

J

You&#39;re not allowed to sell things for USD cause you are a new member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12