S> II +7 fresh upgrade no elemental :D

This is a discussion on S> II +7 fresh upgrade no elemental :D within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Hehe, lady luck is by my side today. I had to burn 3 fps +7 but it was worth it. ...
Page: 1

Banned

Hehe, lady luck is by my side today. I had to burn 3 fps +7 but it was worth it.

Item History

I recieved the item from the red chest in Border War. Before I was banned, I upgraded it to +5 with bus and then used a trina that I had as part of the free trina that comes with platinum premium for +6. Around 20 minutes ago, I bought a trina from 30 mil, bought 4 bus from merchants in moradon 2 hours ago (the one used to upgrade the II was from a killah in the Undestructable clan ) and decided to up after server restart. However, after waiting patiently for 2 hours I realized that there was not going to be a server restart tonight. The excitement got the best of me and I decided to upgrade, burnt the 3 fps +7, and used a trina on slot 1 and the bus on column 2 slot 3 and it suceeded.

I am sorry I could've just said that I upgraded the II to +7 and kept it short but this was exciting for me I thought I would share step by step play.

Here are some current offers that I have gotten off the bat via msn

550 mil + MS +6
    650 mil + 3 crude sapphire

If you are interested, please let me know. I will try and sell it in 1 hour because I have to do a very hard problem set in econometrics and I don't have much time.

Happy bidding guys!

Banned

it is sold guys as promised within 1 hour.

isn't II Lighting not poison?

Banned

my bad your right hahah.