Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S> Iron set

This is a discussion on S> Iron set within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; buy his gear!! and glen u have to come back with us bitch! we POWER lvling atm. lvl 82.7% and ...
Page: 2

buy his gear!!
    and glen u have to come back with us bitch! we POWER lvling atm. lvl 82.7% and then pkpkpkpkpkpk

@ MauiWowie you haven't given any proof that the items were "duped" so that means you did receive an iron set, yet you haven't paid for it. i'm gonna report you to a moderator for scamming people if you don't bring proof in about... an hour

yes I dont have any proof, there is no way to show proof because how do I show that the iron set has disappeared? also paypal has not take your money yet, I just had filed a claim and was waiting your response and I was going to cancel it if it was a different problem. and I have already cancelled the claim because I now think this is k2's fault, so they should have not even touched your money yet, anyone with paypal knowledge will know this. So im sorry for accusing want3dscum for just a bad coincidence.

see here... I posted this problem on official forums that I am not lying about.
    Items Disappearing after knight cash event - GamersFirst Forums

I found out it was probly not a dupe because I have traded for 1 more Iron belt because I needed it and that also ended up dissapearing. Then tested with a random +4str earring and that too ended up disappearing. Making me believe its some stupid bug in game.

Im just taking it as a lost and seeing that I officially got k2'ed, I am now gonna quit this game before anything else disappears. Again Im sorry for all this crazyness I have caused. It was just a big misunderstanding with the bad coincidence mixed up in it.
    Last edited by MauiWowie; 09-01-2010 at 02:36 PM.

U serious coming here saying k2 actually did something?!?! COME ON MAN GO FOOL SOME1 ELSE!

@ontopic DONT BUY HIS GEAR!! HE NEED TO PLAY WITH ME AGAIN!

On KO i mean, of course..

10113813789089% trustable!!

you can choose to believe me or not, I know the truth. I know my items have disappeared and it will happen to someone else with this bug from kc event. I have done many trades with people dealing high amounts of dollars and everything went great.

Default reloved

this issue is resolved, he payed the money back canceled his claim on paypal, all is sorted for me i have no problem with this guy anymore, and to make sure, i'm not some sort of scammer i'm trusty so buy my shit!! and buy glenns shit aswell! so it

Default asd

Quote Originally Posted by Perkenso View Post
    @ontopic DONT BUY HIS GEAR!! HE NEED TO PLAY WITH ME AGAIN!

On KO i mean, of course..

10113813789089% trustable!!
    Ye im sure u ment on KO

// Nova / SmackThoseAsses

Quote Originally Posted by Want3dScum View Post
    this issue is resolved, he payed the money back canceled his claim on paypal, all is sorted for me i have no problem with this guy anymore, and to make sure, i'm not some sort of scammer i'm trusty so buy my shit!! and buy glenns shit aswell! so it

HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH, HE IS DEFINITELY NOT A SCAMMER! IM JUST AN IDIOT!

BUMP FOR CASSANOVA!
    Last edited by MauiWowie; 09-01-2010 at 03:45 PM.

btw... i'm not quitting just need a break, when i return it will be fun for me to play again, i would never quit on you guys and i'm not selling my gear, just selling the leftovers from my inn *cough*

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

bump...read ur pm bro
    hey Want3dScum weren't u in my clan BunnehRanch? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by MauiWowie View Post

I found out it was probly not a dupe because I have traded for 1 more Iron belt because I needed it and that also ended up dissapearing. Then tested with a random +4str earring and that too ended up disappearing. Making me believe its some stupid bug in game.

Im just taking it as a lost and seeing that I officially got k2'ed, I am now gonna quit this game before anything else disappears. Again Im sorry for all this crazyness I have caused. It was just a big misunderstanding with the bad coincidence mixed up in it.
    yes maui, those are what we call "inn black holes"
    many accounts have certain slots that if you put something in it, and you relog, your item will disappear. i had 3 black holes on my previous account. i would suggest you and everyone put a bronze coin in each and everyone of your inn slots, relog, and check if any disappear so you know where not to put items. sorry for your loss. i know a player who lost a chitin piece +9 over this.

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleMyNizzle View Post
    bump...read ur pm bro
    hey Want3dScum weren't u in my clan BunnehRanch? lmao
    yah i was both in siegebunny's BR and Ganfsta's BR, not sparta's
    MultiePriest and Want3dscum were my names

BUMP IT UP !!

// Nova

BUMP BUMP BUMP!

BUMP BUMP BUMP!

up 4 ma homeyy