Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

S> Items GG all +3

This is a discussion on S> Items GG all +3 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; We waiting for more screens and what ppl can say about it...
Page: 2

We waiting for more screens and what ppl can say about it

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    Scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be alert 2300 u.s.d taken from IronAuditore(german player) trade with him at your own risk
    Listen to me you fucking retard, you don't have the premission to call to anyone scammer.
    AFTER YOU SCAMMED PUFFY FOR OVER 3K USD
    DONT EVEN TALK YOU FUCKING MORON

PS if its renzo here and not cuban you are also kinda idiot , go lick some cuban's balls
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 12-22-2011 at 11:09 AM.

+1 for preferction! We hate u nabs

OMG why BF guys so rude they scared me i have some picture for u guys

http://i43.servimg.com/u/f43/16/13/99/60/2011_115.jpg

Be rude in game guys and dot die all time and dont use bug jail in wars u can be banned if i post this pic in official forums just dont it again rude warior play safe

Another lie!?! you got hack/ban again it still your responsability to pay iron back you know that he told you to give the items back and you insist saying that you were going to pay him by the end of the year let me take guess of what of the next few world that are going to come out of your mouth "oh i dont have the items anymore there for i dont or want to pay for anything i dont longer pocess..." This is probably another setup and the guys that hacked you its just you selling by another name.

i like how you always like to go emo and ofensive with empty arguements cuban incident was diguss in literary almost every single post out there you are free to believe what you like no one can force you to anything... everysingle member of ko4life forum know how you go nuts everytime you hear integrity you love to link the situation with cuban right away when it doesnt involved him.
    Example: this incident with opti cuban play no part in this yet once again you insist making about cuban he just another member in integrity... Remember action speak louder than words

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Listen to me you fucking retard, you don't have the premission to call to anyone scammer.
    AFTER YOU SCAMMED PUFFY FOR OVER 3K USD
    DONT EVEN TALK YOU FUCKING MORON

PS if its renzo here and not cuban you are also kinda idiot , go lick some cuban's balls
    lol again can vouch for g4ru if anyone needs

Yea Cuban u dont have balls to creating normal nick on ko4life ? Only use no name ?

Wow u have photo. Nice PoliceMan And u did same lol I have much photos from csw when u bug and i don't cry.

This post it's about G4ru and about scam. ))

But it's normal Scamer want next scam gl CUBAN

Do you really want to go that way when the only reason bad family took the castle yesterday is for bug abusing blinking through the door ziegrig sneak behind our line of defence our back doors were closed give me a break kurwa back to the topic opti reminds a lier he has no proof to back up his statement saying he was ban 10 years gm log his acc and took out clan move to orc side and named change your character how stupid of you eddy contreras to believe we were gonna eat that crap when we all know gm doesnt even give a crap about what goes on in any of the servers... please give me a break

Do you really want to go that way when the only reason bad family took the castle yesterday is for bug abusing blinking through the door ziegrig sneak behind our line of defence our back doors were closed give me a break kurwa back to the topic opti reminds a lier he has no proof to back up his statement saying he was ban 10 years gm log his acc and took out clan move to orc side and named change your character how stupid of you eddy contreras to believe we were gonna eat that crap when we all know gm doesnt even give a crap about what goes on in any of the servers... please give me a break
    no offence but so far i dont see any proof of gary scamming anybody, just empty words...

Ah ah integrity you are so failure people seriously,
    playing with 4priests 3meeles 1mage againts 2priests 6meeles 2mages and u still loosing in pk
    Failure guys..

PS : Regiss go msn when u there.
    got question for u

i dont have proof of the trade because i wanst involved i do have proof of the lies he made up about the ban and how it was iron fault he got ban because he also had info to his account and since it was his fault iron wanst gonna get his money everything he say was just a way out a very stupid way cwest it a very small server if someone fart everyone knows who did it are you up for some spanish !?! i can upload the vent conversation if is need it and msn combo how he say he found his gm friend and he was going to pay him yo unban his character... i only post it in his thread for few reason mainly not because he got basicly away with items he never fully pay 2 for the LIES he made and try to play the innocent boy in all of this 3 people have the right to know with who are they dealing with i do know he has done some decent trade and all of them were smooth trade but he took adventage on this one thinking everyone is going to back him up because his clean record NOT so clean anymore for now i wont call you scammer the deal with iron was up to the end if the year he say he was going to pay back with his tax money for you are a big LIER if you dont pay what you you will be known as opti the s_ _ _ _ _ _....

funny you mention failure when every time some 1 of our member leave the first clan they get a pm is from bf do also need ss?

funny you mention failure when every time some 1 of our member leave the first clan they get a pm is from bf do also need ss?
    don't say every clan member , since only ghostfarmer got that invite and what the problem with that?
    u guys got failure meeles =) , some failure priests but some of them is good..

PS : What about your other priests(priestdark , helenaauditure) that pming me every time and asking for clan?
    Rofl..

Radamas75 you are behaving like a child....

We speaking now about cuban best scamer and g4ru. Not about clan.

U always see problem ofc ur clan is the best ) bigg bulllllllllllllllllll.sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!t

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast