Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

S> Items GG all +3

This is a discussion on S> Items GG all +3 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; vete a bf lame culo...
Page: 4

vete a bf lame culo

G4ru

RDamas75 = Cuban Mrcuban or Orazioauditore or mindrot
    canelafalo = renzo
    Becarefull mr cuban is back in ko4life

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    vete a bf lame culo
    stfu asshole.

G4ru

adi bro u need warrior lvl 83 nick ironauditore no have items but i think olds u add me???? u say no is ok

Its like they say, there's no honor among thieves.

I just read through 4 pages of TELEMUNDO bullshit...

I personally have NOTHING against 4opti, in fact I have done USD trades with him and nothing went wrong everything was smooth.

I am not playing KO anymore and dont care about game politics..

But point blank 4opti/G4ru needs to answer 3 simple questions about the situation to clear up these allegations...

1. Did you and IronAuditore have a deal set up for the specified amount?

2. If so, did you receive the items as outlined in that deal?

3. If so, did IronAuditore receive his money?

It sounds to me based on what I read, (and i understand both spanish and english) 4opti DID have a deal set up with IronAuditore and got the items, but he is using the so called "BAN" as an excuse not to pay...

So the REAL question here is.. If two players end up making a deal for usd, and the first players turns over his items, should the second player be let off the hook just because he was banned? I think 99% of the KO community would say, "fuck no, that pussy has to pay me"...

So if the above conditions DID happen... 4opti is a low life scammer

that is coming from a third party just looking at the situation objectively...

AND PLEASE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF THE ENGLISH OR SPANISH LANGUAGE, DON'T FUCKING POST HERE... YOU SOUND RETARDED

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoAuditore View Post
    I just read through 4 pages of TELEMUNDO bullshit...

I personally have NOTHING against 4opti, in fact I have done USD trades with him and nothing went wrong everything was smooth.

I am not playing KO anymore and dont care about game politics..

But point blank 4opti/G4ru needs to answer 3 simple questions about the situation to clear up these allegations...

1. Did you and IronAuditore have a deal set up for the specified amount?

2. If so, did you receive the items as outlined in that deal?

3. If so, did IronAuditore receive his money?

It sounds to me based on what I read, (and i understand both spanish and english) 4opti DID have a deal set up with IronAuditore and got the items, but he is using the so called "BAN" as an excuse not to pay...

So the REAL question here is.. If two players end up making a deal for usd, and the first players turns over his items, should the second player be let off the hook just because he was banned? I think 99% of the KO community would say, "fuck no, that pussy has to pay me"...

So if the above conditions DID happen... 4opti is a low life scammer

that is coming from a third party just looking at the situation objectively...

AND PLEASE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF THE ENGLISH OR SPANISH LANGUAGE, DON'T FUCKING POST HERE... YOU SOUND RETARDED
    So why you keep posting on every topic that cuban and renzo replaying like retard?

someone close that topic already or they will bring their whole clan to cry here.

so i was right again he didnt get hack or ban for the second time since we clearly saw him in pk today lie twice to get away with scam there is bf supporting his back

Quote Originally Posted by G4ru View Post
    hahah primero ya lo tengo i que hago me asusto ?????? o que hago bueno digas lo k digas me vale asi de sencillo aprende ser hombresito y di tu verdadera identidad parece que nunca pudiste ser nada en la vida y nunca lo seras ademas todo el mundo sabe quien es cuban y quien soy yo si robe como dicen ok es tu palabra pero para tu recuerdo siempre el grande de los rateros sera cubano y weno me imagino que ers renzo si tiens algo que decirme espero que me lo digas cuando vaya para peru y me lo digas en mi cara asi espero que tengas los pantalones de decirmelo
    Opti no te das cuenta que das pena tras tu teclado en primer lugar mirate en un espejo tu crees que un gordo hasta el culo como tu va intimidar a alguien? segundo en vez de estar hablando tanta mierda solo di que si vas a pagar a ironauditore lo que le debes, 3ro enserio deja el juego y aprende algo de gramatica por eso dicen que los peruanos son ignoratnes por gente como tu...

sorry for spanish.... its my last post here... cya all....

Some one close topic please, later i will make another big topic with Opti aka eddy scammer if he dont paid 2350 USD.

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    so i was right again he didnt get hack or ban for the second time since we clearly saw him in pk today lie twice to get away with scam there is bf supporting his back
    We aren't supporting his back
    to be honest I dont even care if he really scammed someone I just saying that YOU guys can't call anyone scammer..
    since you(cuban) scammed puffy over 3k usd for bullshit subject. why? because he wonted to leave badfamily and go play with all your gay friends in vailiance..
    you fucking retard.

Some moderator close that shit already.

Again with cuban subject i have told you in many occassion if you want to talk about cuban make thread we can discuss it over there or pm me we are bored of the samething it looks like that is your only defence a very lame one but only a kid can make that up you just love to tell the everyone what ever you feel like you have change te story so many time it just pointless to even talk to you i am gonna applogize to the jews community here but since you like to be so offensince dude i wish you had gone to a concentration camp and made out alive and you would have seen life in many differents way you low moral kid i keep forgeting i am gonna have to wait a couple more years to hold a conversation with you but some time has past and yet you havent mature...
    this your post everytime cuban scammer and at the end you facking retard cuban dog really!?! thats all you got to say keep your mouth shut Adi and start growing some ballz
    Last edited by rdamas75; 12-23-2011 at 11:08 AM.

G4ru

listen i no need go to BF or other clan when i decide back i talk frist my friends i never send pm adi or other menber bf for join second if any person want talk me in game pm funnyluck any moderator online plz use ip trace for rdamas75 Xlegenz plz thx and no have time for more shit if im scamer is ok fuck cuban but dont forget who is master here u rdamas75 ...

pdt : sorry adi for any problem thx again all people trust me im msn any questions etc if any person want see rdamas75 is real cuban i have SS 5 persons say same and give all info have all info this guy he want talk shit im here talk shit too

Quote Originally Posted by G4ru View Post
    listen i no need go to BF or other clan when i decide back i talk frist my friends i never send pm adi or other menber bf for join second if any person want talk me in game pm funnyluck any moderator online plz use ip trace for rdamas75 Xlegenz plz thx and no have time for more shit if im scamer is ok fuck cuban but dont forget who is master here u rdamas75 ...

pdt : sorry adi for any problem thx again all people trust me im msn any questions etc if any person want see rdamas75 is real cuban i have SS 5 persons say same and give all info have all info this guy he want talk shit im here talk shit too
    8 days left and all you do is avoid the question i dont see any intention of paying of the guy its just a lie after the other one you never got ban or scam ya se que estas en bf remember opti mas sabe el diablo por viejo que por diablo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234