S> level 60.89 archer orc (mastered)

This is a discussion on S> level 60.89 archer orc (mastered) within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; orc side level 60 almost 61 eagles eye +3 full magic shell +7 it is mastered 55np selling this for ...
Page: 1

cobra90

Default S> level 60.89 archer orc (mastered)

orc side
    level 60 almost 61
    eagles eye +3
    full magic shell +7
    it is mastered
    55np

selling this for my brother inlaw just give me an offer he has switched to xigenon with me so just let me know what i can get we dont want much but im not going to take a crap offer. thanks for reading i know this isnt a great account but its worth somethin im sure.

I KNOW MY POST COUNT IS LOW PAY NO ATTENTION TO IT when the website became gamers4life instead of ko4life i lost alot of posts i cant help that but many people know me (im not sure if they are still here tho so idk) if you know specialops you can find out from him he knows me.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by cobra90 View Post
    orc side
    level 60 almost 61
    eagles eye +3
    full magic shell +7
    it is mastered
    55np

selling this for my brother inlaw just give me an offer he has switched to xigenon with me so just let me know what i can get we dont want much but im not going to take a crap offer. thanks for reading i know this isnt a great account but its worth somethin im sure.

I KNOW MY POST COUNT IS LOW PAY NO ATTENTION TO IT when the website became gamers4life instead of ko4life i lost alot of posts i cant help that but many people know me (im not sure if they are still here tho so idk) if you know specialops you can find out from him he knows me.
    he's legit wouldn't scam you... he shared with me on kronos when i barely knew him and didn't do anything...

cobra90

will also take gbs on xigenon message me offers here

cobra90

bump bump bump

cobra90

bumpy bump bump not asking much just want some gbs on xig like 10gbs which isnt much since they are 5$ a pieces thats only 50$ for the account thats not that much and we can work out something different if you want to talk just let me know in a pm or here and we can talk on msn im just trying to gear my brotherinlaw and myself a little better on xigenon thanks for looking and let me know if you are interested