S> Level 64 (90%) Mastered BP

This is a discussion on S> Level 64 (90%) Mastered BP within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; I'm selling my level 64 (90%) BP named Grave naked. The highest bidder gets the character. I've sold a character ...
Page: 1

Exertion

I'm selling my level 64 (90%) BP named Grave naked. The highest bidder gets the character. I've sold a character here before, bought GB's, and can get plenty of vouches if you don't trust me :P.

All money will be paid via Paypal.

Thanks.

Exertion

Bump. Get at me on here or @ [email protected]

Don't get sketched out by the lack of posts, I can get as many vouches as you want and have sold various times.

accounts arnt allowed to be sold on ko4life only chars in a CR are allowed so make sure you say your selling in a CR

Exertion

Ah, well then, in a CR :P.

Exertion

BUMP!

Alibaba85

this account is koxp. hack.

kicked from Hellsfury the moment we found him doing it back in late Novemeber 2008. If ur a prospective buyer, pm me for the video evidence I will give it you.

Exertion

this account is koxp. hack.

kicked from Hellsfury the moment we found him doing it back in late Novemeber 2008. If ur a prospective buyer, pm me for the video evidence I will give it you.[/b]
    If you're a prospective buyer you can also pm me for the screenshot evidence of my old sharer admitting to it, this even before he scammed me of my II+7.