Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S> Level 69 Warrior (Do NOT PM me)

This is a discussion on S> Level 69 Warrior (Do NOT PM me) within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Mods....... this guy needs banned. seriously. Dont let him screw anymore decent players....
Page: 2

Mods....... this guy needs banned. seriously. Dont let him screw anymore decent players.

TakingBack

Ok, so the account was sold, and I just changed the password. Cuz I know magic, right?
    Cuz I'm the one whose totally selling it first of all.

*sarcasm*

TakingBack

PhileX some level 50, and killsteal some random level 30 prolly.
    Sure bigshot, everyone believes you cuz your SO special.

TakingBack

I suggest you shut the fuck up now.
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...-rules-244929/

bq79jr

Default hahahaha, draven

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    U need proof dummy? The guy you sold it too was another HF Member..... he's done gave up the account and let me know about how and what went down.

he gave u 5.5gb as downpayment with promises to pay u the other 2.5gb. Now that he knows u screwed our other clanny.....u wont be getting paid. And since he gave up the account you wont have a chance to screw him. You have been selling the stolen gear on a character named Sorce. I know it, The guy who actually owned NotSo knows it......and so does this recent buyer. Problem is u sold it to another friend of mine.

Proof? post screenshots? hell no, I post here on my on reputation. People will believe me over u........all day long. You want more proof, pm Philex in game (he's the guy that just lost 5.5gb to this scammer) then pm Killsteal........ he's the guy who lost the warrior to this scammer.

I also would have to agree with Razor.

you have earned my upmost respect and regards just from this post. that was epic bro

TakingBack

Wow, I need a mod to clean up this thread.

TakingBack

BTW, just to throw something out. Draven, if I sold the account to your clannie, and he already paid me half of it, how the hell is the account still being sold? Stop talking out your ass.
    zzz

Little archer Senior Member

cuz u took it back? lol

dirty pos... karma will get ya

TakingBack

okay razor
    use your fucking brain and tell me, how I can take an account back, after selling it, and before you say I didn't tell him the secret questions read Draven's post.

"he gave u 5.5gb as downpayment with promises to pay u the other 2.5gb. Now that he knows u screwed our other clanny.....u wont be getting paid. And since he gave up the account you wont have a chance to screw him. You have been selling the stolen gear on a character named Sorce. I know it, The guy who actually owned NotSo knows it......and so does this recent buyer. Problem is u sold it to another friend of mine.

Proof? post screenshots? hell no, I post here on my on reputation. People will believe me over u........all day long. You want more proof, pm Philex in game (he's the guy that just lost 5.5gb to this scammer) then pm Killsteal........ he's the guy who lost the warrior to this scammer."

^Draven

Read that over and tell me, how the account is still being sold.
    FFS use your brain you naive fuck.
    Last edited by TakingBack; 12-25-2009 at 02:20 AM. Reason: cuz quote looked retarted

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBack View Post
    okay razor
    use your fucking brain and tell me, how I can take an account back, after selling it, and before you say I didn't tell him the secret questions read Draven's post.

"he gave u 5.5gb as downpayment with promises to pay u the other 2.5gb. Now that he knows u screwed our other clanny.....u wont be getting paid. And since he gave up the account you wont have a chance to screw him. You have been selling the stolen gear on a character named Sorce. I know it, The guy who actually owned NotSo knows it......and so does this recent buyer. Problem is u sold it to another friend of mine.

Proof? post screenshots? hell no, I post here on my on reputation. People will believe me over u........all day long. You want more proof, pm Philex in game (he's the guy that just lost 5.5gb to this scammer) then pm Killsteal........ he's the guy who lost the warrior to this scammer."

^Draven

Read that over and tell me, how the account is still being sold.
    FFS use your brain you naive fuck.

1) The warrior NotSoGood was originally lvl'd in HF clan by the real owner who now plays Intoxication.
    2)Intox sold NotsoGood to WestToast. You say your are WestToast friend and he gave u the account. Remember? Then after having WestToast pm me about giving you the account. Which is prolly you and only you impersonating 2 people. You are probably WestToast... aka DogFather from Cwest.
    3)You traded NotSoGood to my friend KillSteal ( aka FlameBurner) for his priest ChubbyPenguin.
    4)A couple weeks later you sell your priest here on KO4life. And a day or so after that this thread pops up and Ive been watching it ever since.
    5)KillSteal informs me that HIS warrior NotSoGood has had its password changed and he cannot log it. I then come back to this post.
    6)I make clan post in our forums. Our clanny, SaintPope.... who is using Philex at the time you sold him NotSoGood, which was yesterday. Saint then replies on our clan forums of what went on and then gave up account and went to a different warrior.

You ... sold the warrior twice(traded for priest that you sold and then sold it to Saint after taking it back) and are probably planning on doing it again. The new owner of the priest ChubbyPenguin.....im sure his account is now in jeopardy.

You are a crook.

TakingBack

3)You traded NotSoGood to my friend KillSteal ( aka FlameBurner) for his priest ChubbyPenguin.
    4)A couple weeks later you sell your priest here on KO4life. And a day or so after that this thread pops up and Ive been watching it ever since.
    5)KillSteal informs me that HIS warrior NotSoGood has had its password changed and he cannot log it. I then come back to this post.
    6)I make clan post in our forums. Our clanny, SaintPope.... who is using Philex at the time you sold him NotSoGood, which was yesterday. Saint then replies on our clan forums of what went on and then gave up account and went to a different warrior.
    Ok, lets follow along with your story.
    So according to you, I have an ability to change passwords without knowing them and Saint was nice enough to give me back the account but I never paid him his money back.

That's what your saying right?

TakingBack

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    U need proof dummy? The guy you sold it too was

he gave u 5.5gb as downpayment with promises to pay u the other 2.5gb. Now that he knows u screwed our other clanny.....u wont be getting paid. And since he gave up the account you wont have a chance to screw him. You have been selling the stolen gear on a character named Sorce. I know it, The guy who actually owned NotSo knows it......and so does this recent buyer. Problem is u sold it to another friend of mine.
    Saint is so nice to let me keep the money and the account! RIGHT DRAVEN?
    What a fucking philanthropist!

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBack View Post
    Ok, lets follow along with your story.
    So according to you, I have an ability to change passwords without knowing them and Saint was nice enough to give me back the account but I never paid him his money back.

That's what your saying right?

Saint didnt give you account back. He just quit playing it so you wont ever have the chance to do this to him and get his gear... empty account. He's out the gb's that he already gave you at this point.

and no....im sure you havent given Saint any money back.

TakingBack

So why can I still log into the account if Saint still has it?

DarcyShaw

/fail :FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast