Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> Lillime's Enticement +2 UPDATED

This is a discussion on S> Lillime's Enticement +2 UPDATED within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Ring of Life+0 </strike> bought...
Page: 1

strukture

Thumbs down

Ring of Life+0</strike> bought

Glass Belt+0
    PP only please, and pls have vouchers unless i already know you thanks. :unsure:[/b]
    changing to int or somethin?

strukture

i don&#39;t know yet what i&#39;m doing possibly quiting.

Don&#39;t quýt man... ý just come ur clan Baba... now ý need good PK...

anywayz don&#39;t quit man

Peace

Dan

Bump for a GG

strukture

yes i know i love all you guys and i wish i had more time to play but since i&#39;m raising my 2 year old daughter on my own now and working full time it&#39;s very hard to keep up with the ko world anymore and be able to have fun playing this game.. i need a break for a month or two to get things back together the way they were before.. me and my ex fiancee were engaged for 2 years and together for almost 5 years and i&#39;m still getting over some things and have a lot to deal with at this time.. i appreciate all you guys being my friends and your understanding but i will eventually return and be amongst you great friends and players and i appreciate all your support everyone.

yes i know i love all you guys and i wish i had more time to play but since i&#39;m raising my 2 year old daughter on my own now and working full time it&#39;s very hard to keep up with the ko world anymore and be able to have fun playing this game.. i need a break for a month or two to get things back together the way they were before.. me and my ex fiancee were engaged for 2 years and together for almost 5 years and i&#39;m still getting over some things and have a lot to deal with at this time.. i appreciate all you guys being my friends and your understanding but i will eventually return and be amongst you great friends and players and i appreciate all your support everyone.[/b]
    why am i a GG trader :huh:

well goodluck irl! glad to know ur a guy taht realizes IRL > KO ^^

rageer

yes i know i love all you guys and i wish i had more time to play but since i&#39;m raising my 2 year old daughter on my own now and working full time it&#39;s very hard to keep up with the ko world anymore and be able to have fun playing this game.. i need a break for a month or two to get things back together the way they were before.. me and my ex fiancee were engaged for 2 years and together for almost 5 years and i&#39;m still getting over some things and have a lot to deal with at this time.. i appreciate all you guys being my friends and your understanding but i will eventually return and be amongst you great friends and players and i appreciate all your support everyone.[/b]
    i enjoyed pking with/against you, good luck to you!

strukture

ty for the support guys

strukture

up

Omniscient

up for gg

Fabric +8 str set.[/b]
    i need all but pauldron...100m for those 4 peices?

strukture

Lol no thx

strukture

up

how much for +8 str set?

strukture

Up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast