Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

S> Lily 77and 2xROL for 300$ and u got it

This is a discussion on S> Lily 77and 2xROL for 300$ and u got it within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; oi lag dual post ftw....
Page: 3

oi lag

dual post ftw.

Hey cutie Senior Member

GG trustworthy!

since when did lily become skilled?[/b]
    since all knew your are a fucking low skilled, quit ko man and go away of my topic

since all knew your are a fucking low skilled, quit ko man and go away of my topic[/b]
    atlest i dont spamm heals and debuff at vs ... ooo one more thing

i dont town in vs =)

i never vsed you, so please shut up, or it was my sharer not me, now move on

fast i go unistall the fcking noob game, since juggernaut (or something) took my hb7 ss smite and lycaon off my char, i know its you fucking noob

so send me 350$ and u have it

Hey cutie Senior Member

u got scammed?

hmm juggernaut or some another Afk/error/kodiak, took my hb+7 ss6 sh6 and other shit off my char, i'm sure its them name here is TheBoss but mods seems to not be here

fast i go unistall the fcking noob game, since juggernaut (or something) took my hb7 ss smite and lycaon off my char, i know its you fucking noob

so send me 350$ and u have it[/b]
    hahahahaha

i scammed u ?

gay im ur dadd salmin

and yup u always spamm heal when u face me

somtimes u just town

isendelko4life

Lightbulb

hahahahaha

i scammed u ?
    gay im ur dadd salmin
    and yup u always spamm heal when u face me

somtimes u just town[/b]
    wow Jugg I played a few times with you but you probably don't remember other players that yourself.
    I believed that you were a great person, you even were king, and once more I believed that you were a good player, with funny events...

I'm really really sad to see who you really are, looking for problems with other players for something which finally stay a game.

You should be shame, but you are not because crazy people are too much crazy to realize that they are so stupid.

I don't know if you scammed my friend, and we have no clue (atm) but what about I'm sure it's that you act like a kid on this topic and that you lost all the trust I had for you.

When you was elected as a king, you criticized the previous one coz he took all the money before leaving, and you did the same thing when your turn has come. I'm a proud player, trying to act for more justice in my clan and I believe that you will never know what is the real spirit of that game.
    Steal the money from the king account, and give it to yourself is worst than everything that you can reproach to Lily.

Lily, you can feel free to leave that game knowing that players like Jugg will never be more skilled and brighted than you.
    I'm proud for having played by your side on the battlefield Lily, even if we were not from the same nation.
    For sure UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ will lose a great player !

KO is a game, to scam someone is a bad thing. Maybe you can feel strong and happy to do that, hidden behind your computer, but this is the act of a coward.

Nothing esle to add...

And Jug, the fcking lamer who took my items was like saing, next time don't flame idiot, i asked if i know him, he said yes, and i said Jug? he answer me hooo u find me.

That means nothing just words of scammer, but i want J or someesle to check something seems they won't do it :s

Hey cutie Senior Member

Thats not tyron, the real juggernaut lol

its a retard arab

retard from greece, but how the hzll he could log on french account? fucking country don't work anymore?

wow Jugg I played a few times with you but you probably don't remember other players that yourself.
    I believed that you were a great person, you even were king, and once more I believed that you were a good player, with funny events...

I'm really really sad to see who you really are, looking for problems with other players for something which finally stay a game.

You should be shame, but you are not because crazy people are too much crazy to realize that they are so stupid.

I don't know if you scammed my friend, and we have no clue (atm) but what about I'm sure it's that you act like a kid on this topic and that you lost all the trust I had for you.

When you was elected as a king, you criticized the previous one coz he took all the money before leaving, and you did the same thing when your turn has come. I'm a proud player, trying to act for more justice in my clan and I believe that you will never know what is the real spirit of that game.
    Steal the money from the king account, and give it to yourself is worst than everything that you can reproach to Lily.

Lily, you can feel free to leave that game knowing that players like Jugg will never be more skilled and brighted than you.
    I'm proud for having played by your side on the battlefield Lily, even if we were not from the same nation.
    For sure UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ will lose a great player !

KO is a game, to scam someone is a bad thing. Maybe you can feel strong and happy to do that, hidden behind your computer, but this is the act of a coward.[/b]
    ROFL dude

I SAID im not jugg READ GOOD

Iam SALMINTR

Nothing esle to add...

And Jug, the fcking lamer who took my items was like saing, next time don't flame idiot, i asked if i know him, he said yes, and i said Jug? he answer me hooo u find me.

That means nothing just words of scammer, but i want J or someesle to check something seems they won't do it :s[/b]
    ROFL lily

ur idiot kid since i played with u in xig

u were SonOfHeroS whore

and show some prooves of this scamm ... i wanna laught

you still the same old greedy man from ice country?

everyone was laughing at you on Xig, u never appreciate that? ahahahaha sorry dude
    anyway never say that was u, just he was acting like u.. learn to read plzzz

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast