S> lvl 66 archer / lvl 63 priest (Carcac West) Humans.

This is a discussion on S> lvl 66 archer / lvl 63 priest (Carcac West) Humans. within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Well i am new to this so i will try and write somethings.. The priest is Heal/buff..Got judgement scroll and ...
Page: 1

Bodyx3

Well i am new to this so i will try and write somethings..

The priest is Heal/buff..Got judgement scroll and a ii+1rb.. also got +7/12 str fabric set..
    Dont got so much money.. got around 4k np and 1k lp.. (maybe more maybe less.)
    I would like to trade that account or char for another or maybe some gbs on Carcac west!
    The account it self have like 1000 days silver plat left..(if that matters..)
    Oh! and the priest is masterd xD
    Priest is 63 and like 50% to lvl.. cant remember was a time since i logged that account.

The Archer is ofc Archer..got rental gear.. havent done any boss hunt or so..
    He got some dex accessiores and quest items..
    Got around 10m and some pots..
    Hes masterd to..
    Hes lvl 66 and 40% .That account got like 1000 days left on plat prem (if that mathers)
    I am new to this trading/selling part..so about the cypher ring.. i hope you could bring that xD

Well i hope i maybe could get some ingame cash for my chars or! maybe trade agianst a awesome ardream char (on cw..Karus or human dont care..)

Ah well!

Cya!

(Forgot a Screen shot!)

http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=priest63vp4.jpg

Artifact

i got a karus warrior lvl 59

Bodyx3

Still selling / trading! (bump)