<S> Rogue Level 72.50% PD Burned Going to 7..

This is a discussion on <S> Rogue Level 72.50% PD Burned Going to 7.. within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Looking for the best offer on my rogue level 72.50% with no pd... YOU MUST PROVIDE CR! I&#39;ll even wait ...
Page: 1

aqturk

Looking for the best offer on my rogue level 72.50% with no pd...

YOU MUST PROVIDE CR! I&#39;ll even wait for you to achieve a CR on your own to buy this rogue...It&#39;s currently built as archer, and it is an orc rogue.

C/O Anything above 700mil since it&#39;s a rogue level 7x with no pd...giving u the time of your chance to xp to 80 and make ur own personal dagger.

B/O I don&#39;t want to set a price on it yet, but If I can get some current offers on it, I&#39;ll post the highest one so far for a buyout price and it&#39;ll be sold in 24 hrs if no more buyers wish to bid on it.

Alos selling these items for sale...
    IGC or USD only via Paypal...NO ITEMS PLEASE...

Iron Bow +8/80 no rebirth
    Offer away nicely and please don&#39;t bother with cheap offers since i know how many gbs I bought it for, you&#39;ll just have to gogogo offer me and I&#39;ll see if its a yes or no.

Rogue Shell Chitin Helm +1/12 Rebirth, Rogue Shell Chitin Pauldron +1/12
    Rogue HP undying set +7/12 - This was free but I&#39;ll take 10mil for it...2mil per +7/12 undying piece
    Rogue Master 62 Skill Scroll - Offer away I&#39;ll take the highest offer.

And if im missing anything else for sale on IGC or USD, I&#39;ll let you know once we talk on msn.

PM me for any offers or ask me for my msn in forum pm for any questions and/or offers.

I&#39;ll probably be selling like 10 gbs to 15 gbs, around there for Paypal if no one happens to buy anything over Paypal but just with IGC.

I&#39;ll keep this updated for your eyes only, I am not going anywhere and I don&#39;t need a rush date to sell everything...

I&#39;m moving to a better world of Knight OnLine...(private servers with donators in a full uniques farming/pk server) PM me for info on that if u wish to play with me and my babas there.

dam sry bout the luck

aqturk

It&#39;s no biggie, I coulda have stayed here but My time&#39;s not worth it without a pd +7