Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S> lvl 79 26% Rogue naked (Nati) CR+ rogue items

This is a discussion on S> lvl 79 26% Rogue naked (Nati) CR+ rogue items within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; nati used a petal, only reason he was decent, go watch his pk videos, his mana goes down in chunks ...
Page: 2

dragunmaster

nati used a petal, only reason he was decent, go watch his pk videos, his mana goes down in chunks instead of little bits, hence the fact he used a petal. My boy Shox aka disturbedkillah pwned his ass in a 1 v 1 twice at the beginning of the server when nati outgeared him.

also he wasnt even good with the pedal

IDK if he was a scammer but I do know he was not good lol

FREE BUMP

hehehehe, now i remmber you, the noob mage. the one lvl 79 who cant move my hp on 73 rogue, so hes askin hes friends to atk me XD. nati was in army and gave it after a week you can ask undez. the topic there is about ME not nati, oky turk?[/b]
    I was a support mage and i still raped you. Everytime we vs'd you would almost be dead and you would blind and run. When the party was there.. as soon as u would blind me i told them to jump you. You were cheap. And a shit rogue.

nomarcy saw it, owned u full hp unbuffed, u got tped and every1 killing me, he was laughting at vent. sayin we used pedal.. rofl. only rogue who actually beat us was steven back then (80vs78). sayin we was bad making u into a joke bud.
    i got old fraps of that vs owning u full hp, soon making movie lol.

nati used a petal, only reason he was decent, go watch his pk videos, his mana goes down in chunks instead of little bits, hence the fact he used a petal. My boy Shox aka disturbedkillah pwned his ass in a 1 v 1 twice at the beginning of the server when nati outgeared him.

also he wasnt even good with the pedal

IDK if he was a scammer but I do know he was not good lol

FREE BUMP[/b]
    his mana goes down in chunks instead of little bits, hence the fact he used a petal
    huh?
    Israel is far from the server, hence the fact we have high pings, and u can look at every israeli without some special internet and it will look the same, it has nothing to do with pedal

SharDiS

bump for Israel homo :blink:[/b]
    got problem with israel ppls?

mindcrack

sorry but no way grim could beat nati, grim hits 500 dmg on 800 ac, dunno what grims hp and ac is, coz he drops much faster than most warriors :S

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

nati you have always sucked
    you got raped in persimmion and when you came undez thinking your tuff shit you quit
    also you were accused of scamming clan bank for more then 3 months then some were u just came out of no where and gave them items
    its really funny actaully, ur a scammer 4 life

i dont know why u havent been banned yet[/b]
    nobody really asked your opinion about me lawl ... I wouldn't listen to a 40 years old guy that is still addicted to ko

when I used to be in PersimmoN (<3) you and your bunch of nobz0rs were allways been a free np for us , in matter of

fact I belive that tnx to your clan we made PersimmoN royal knight grade

I choosed to quit only because the new patch with the minor cooldown and about " scamming the clan bank "

read the topic you retard there was a misunderstand with some ppl in undest I already gave the clan bank to the new

leader KillaHeala long time ago .

so quit from masturbating infront the computer and GET A LIFE .

peace

Hey cutie Senior Member

:nati: isnt the one who was accused of scamming rashed

longstory was!

and :Nati: is a good man, he respects everyone in clan no matter lvl or nps or whatever!
    well that was how it was when i was in undes.

-CaptainPlanet

All i know is that one of them needs to quit life. LongStory id like to see it, and if it is actually me or if it was when a few others played my acc. Id also like to see the fraps of all the other times you would blind me and run.. and the times you would blind me and the party would jump you. Dam that was good nps. I wish i hadve kept all the fraps but i got a new one since then.

I dont know which one of you is the one thats in the cheaters section about scamming a char, but if it isnt nati maybe you should get some better sharers

SharDiS

nati didint scammed undez clan bank
    its was misunderstand
    im the one that says he scammed the clan bank
    and alrdy i said thats was wrong
    so close taht point
    and that rashed call all ppls
    scammers he even called juicy scammer
    cuz he gave hem DV +7 and after 2 month he left
    he back to game and asked the DV back
    so i think that rashed have gib problem with hes personal
    he give to ppl free things and ask that back
    so he have some problems...
    so better dont belive to each story he tels you.

well, one time ever i blinded u was me unbuffed, u started atked me as light mage, making me 10% hp w/o i even touch you.. so ya i did blind. i never runned from you, your a cheap mage. i still remmber how you letter me, ok i cant kill ya. the one who rashed says who scammed him is me, which i didnt. i explained my self there, i didnt talk to rashed once the past 5 months lol. i dont post there anymore since i quit ko and i have no power to all this drama anymore. i mean really, watch what they are sayin i photoshopped that msn convos lol.

i remmber your mage, you were in clan only cuz u let steve log. funny how your tryin to flame, and its not workin well.
    you can ask around, many ppl thinks Nati was the most skilled rogue on CW.

mindcrack

BLINDING IS a rogue skill u can use it on VS, not using it makes u noob. Stupid idiots who say using it makes u noob.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

nobody really asked your opinion about me lawl ... I wouldn&#39;t listen to a 40 years old guy that is still addicted to ko

when I used to be in PersimmoN (<3) you and your bunch of nobz0rs were allways been a free np for us , in matter of

fact I belive that tnx to your clan we made PersimmoN royal knight grade

I choosed to quit only because the new patch with the minor cooldown and about " scamming the clan bank "

read the topic you retard there was a misunderstand with some ppl in undest I already gave the clan bank to the new

leader KillaHeala long time ago .

so quit from masturbating infront the computer and GET A LIFE .

peace[/b]
    you fucking retarded ?
    im 40 lmao?
    seriously wow

well, one time ever i blinded u was me unbuffed, u started atked me as light mage, making me 10% hp w/o i even touch you.. so ya i did blind. i never runned from you, your a cheap mage. i still remmber how you letter me, ok i cant kill ya. the one who rashed says who scammed him is me, which i didnt. i explained my self there, i didnt talk to rashed once the past 5 months lol. i dont post there anymore since i quit ko and i have no power to all this drama anymore. i mean really, watch what they are sayin i photoshopped that msn convos lol.

i remmber your mage, you were in clan only cuz u let steve log. funny how your tryin to flame, and its not workin well.
    you can ask around, many ppl thinks Nati was the most skilled rogue on CW.[/b]
    ROFL YOU RETARD.. I WASNT PLAYING THE MAGE WHEN STEVE LOGGED IT.. I WAS IN UNDEZZ LONG TIME BEFORE YOU FAGGOTS NT&#39;D ASLO.

yes blinding is a rogues skill, though its a cheap skill to use in a 1v1, i dont mind smoke screen, but blinding? pfft everyone knows how to respect a 1v1 and by using blinding isnt one of them

lol.. if i ever used Blind against ya it was in pk, not 1v1. the only time i did was me been unbuffed with 10% hp. i never runned from you, since you sucked. even tho there was ppl back then like jeff icecold etc who out geard me x100, i never run lol. just shows how lame you are.

who gives a shit about old undez, your talking shit about the times we lead the clan, not jeff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast