Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

S> lvl 82(dlvled 81) human int priest [S] ps+8

This is a discussion on S> lvl 82(dlvled 81) human int priest [S] ps+8 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; it has krowaz set+7 killing didn't had that + killing was human to be honest i was in clan with ...
Page: 2

it has krowaz set+7 killing didn't had that + killing was human to be honest i was in clan with him and his priest was lvl 79 mine is lvl 82 sow please do your math first, thanks for free bump.
    to the top

to the top plz

stay priest and come orc ;p

really tired of priest i'm coming orc that's for sure and of course i will play with you guys again but it will have to be on an archer then i'm afraid.

up for big gayzor

jon702boyz

lollllllll 600$ for naked.... w.e u think u will get bumppppp

dude again i tell you it's with krowaz+7 set 510k np's and ps+8 sow not naked you just don't have jewels. sow please don't come here and post shitsss. thanks for free bump
    and wicked said 600$ for naked did i ever said that you see a c/o in my post ? no sow just offer if interested.

jon702boyz

no im just saying krowaz and ps +8 is not worth that much... i mean ps +8 is alright... 510k nps is prob worth a little.. im saying krowaz set is prob 100-200.. ps +8 is really worth nothing cause u cant sell it....... and 510k nps is prob.. 150. idk i might just be a little high or people just want to spend a shit load of money

well clearly you don't know anything about priest then ps+8 is really good shield i play with it all the time. and your saying that a rogue with pd+8 that the pd+8 isn't worht shit either ?

jon702boyz

nooooooooooo its not... why would it? you cant sell those? I mean its +8 ya woohoo.. but the fact that its stuck on that char... its pointless to raise a price to 600$ cause a +8 ps... even if it was +100 it doesnt mean shit... ya u made it that high.. but who cares.. gabs +7 is better then +8 ps.. so ya

gab's+7 is better yeah but here you get a shield that is better then a cs but don't post in my topic cause your clearly just trying to start and flame your not interested sow get out of my topic and start your own. sow ps+8 isn't good ? xD LOLLED ON this 1 really you made my day

just ignore him ,
    bump for a gg priest :P

jon702boyz

lawlllllllllllllllllllllllll flaming... haha im just stating.. im pretty sure i live in america where its home of the free.. haha w.e u fucking jew.. its all good i know prices of priests... been playing for 7 years.. i think i know a little bit more about them then you.. just go on with ur sorry life and good luck getting 400$ for it

jon702boyz

oh and better then a cs? are u fucking joking.... ps doesnt get any better then +5... thats why noone upgrades it beyond that.... its shit.. cs = 3 times better haha

11 posts gg there the flaming started xD, i am a jew ? not gonna lower myself to this level up up bump

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast