Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S>Plat Kesn code ( Cheap )!

This is a discussion on S>Plat Kesn code ( Cheap )! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; I think this will be closed thread then, cause seems ppl spamming bull sh1t here so. but i still have ...
Page: 1

youshi

Default S>Plat Kesn code ( Cheap )!

I think this will be closed thread then, cause seems ppl spamming bull sh1t here so.
    but i still have plat code..

NO WORRY GUYS I CAN GET MORE PROOF TO THIS TOPIC.

BTW = HaTay name in snoxd is : Lunar and he is dedicatee trainee

this is proof how this jerk fails xD! hahah check this out. http://www.youtube.com/user/djstevep...29/tVwXWkbe-Lg <--- thats what he is^^ BTW ABOUT PHOTO : HOW THAT TEXT COME THERE SAME WAY, WHEN I IGNORED YOU IN MSN.. CAUSE YOU WAS SAYING ME GAY AND OTHER CRAPPY THINGS^^ AND THAT GUY IS POSTING LIKE EVERY TOPIC "I WANT BUY THAT,AND THAT" HE DOESNT EVEN GOT MONEY THAT MUCH TO BUY ALL OF THEM.. DAMN-.- NICE TRY BUT ALWAYS CANT WIN.

btw : did i said i sold my code, i just didnt want sell it to you cause you was saying me idiot and other things. and i knew all the time you had 2msn account and you was Lunar/Hatay. im pretty sure you said smth about in msn, where i quessed you lunar and i was right.. <--- w8 i gotta check if i saved our msn talk.

THAT LUNAR GUY IS BANNED NOW.
    Last edited by youshi; 01-13-2010 at 10:38 AM.

youshi

uppp for cheapppppppppp

youshi

cmon offers guys!

a846039

not exactly cheap -_- thats retail value if not a little more than retail

youshi

lets put it cheap then god damn^^ i dont really need it got already like 3month plat premium lol xD

youshi

bumpppioiiiee

youshi

boooooooobies!

hatay

This guy comes from snoxd and sells macro'd chars here, check his thread list, filled with level 60 macroed chars.

His name on snoxd = twender.

I asked him to give me the code first as i am trustable and have voucehrs and he basically told me to fuck off and blocked me. Most likely a scammer

Beware.

youshi

[quote]This guy comes from snoxd and sells macro'd chars here, check his thread list, filled with level 60 macroed chars.

His name on snoxd = twender.

i got voucher too and ive done succesful trades too.
    so whats ur problem man?
    Last edited by youshi; 11-22-2009 at 01:27 PM.

hatay

You got 2 vouchers for selling 2 noob macroed chars, great!

And yes, you are twender, you owned yourself by posting your msn on snoxd:

You are a koxper, liar and probably a scammer too. GTFO ko4life

youshi

dam man you kinda retarted, ive sold 68 lvl priest with 62 lvl assasin on it.
    and 1 62 lvl assasin, and i got 1 rogue left. so whats ur point?

and seems like i got new msn : [email protected] btw --> feel free to msn " me "^^
    Last edited by youshi; 11-22-2009 at 02:11 PM.

Trident

This guy is a scammer/koxper dont buy from him. He wont give the code first either.

youshi

ok this going over, i dont even know you trident you hatay friend?
    and 2. question : i cant get ur guys point, we can use middleman too with trade, or do without its same to me. but why hell you came here in topic posting stupid things and bring ur friend with you,really thats pathetic man.

I don't know trident and you can't use a middleman as there isn't any active, you can stop bumping this thread if you don't wanna give the code first because I highly doubt somebody is gonna give you the money first. __________________
    well its ok for me.

rofl owned

scammer noob go k0xp
    <--- and here i see guy whos not even know what we talking about. you think really i k0xp,hack,macro,scam?i got already vouchers for good trades, and i haven¨t scam no1 here. well you decide yourself.
    Last edited by youshi; 11-22-2009 at 01:48 PM.

Banned

rofl owned

scammer noob go k0xp

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by youshi View Post
    ok this going over, i dont even know you trident you hatay friend?
    and 2. question : i cant get ur guys point, we can use middleman too with trade, or do without its same to me. but why hell you came here in topic posting stupid things and bring ur friend with you,really thats pathetic man.
    I don't know trident and you can't use a middleman as there isn't any active, you can stop bumping this thread if you don't wanna give the code first because I highly doubt somebody is gonna give you the money first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast